India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

today's epi was just ordinary? Watch it just for the trp

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Minty tho has it out on Anu and  makes Anu apologise to kaajal. But then Anu vows to expose kaajal

I loved the dialogue between anu and rajat today. Rajat tells her to keep off kajal because kaajal is his mom 's choice and she should not do anything that will further worsen her ties with minty. In  fact he tells her that her relationship with minty will break down if she does anything and so she must keep off from this  thing with kaajal but then girls we know our Anu mata . Anu mata  family ke liye tho rajat ki bhi  nahi sunti. So she is off jasoosing on kaajal

But guys one dialogue today gave me hope that rajat and minty fight will worsen , when minty tells kaajal that  she is afraid that Anu  will create a bigger fight between her and rajat and that kaajal should prevent the ghar from breaking. Girls this combined with Rajat's dialogue with Anu is enough hint I think for us to believe that rajat minty fight will worsen and this gives me hope that Anu and rajat will leave sareen house

Otherwise this episode was quite boring for me yaar. Two minutes of rajju and 19 minutes of Saas bahu drama

Cvs please , we need more of rajat and anuraj. We wished for ss to stay on not to see kaajal and minty but to see more of rajat and anuraj.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiRUQAIYA10Ashakalyanihanii_0Waida1234shrividhyaawida

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
radhu I seriously  agree with rajat today! why does anu want to invite trouble for herself everytime? infact if u see from a husband's point of view, I solute rajat that he is still not complaining anu of not giving him time at all and doing detective-giri all the time! seriously anu's "mummyji-mummyji" jaap is getting on my nerves now! now minty should herself find out the truth and handle that jhalli! minty doesn't deserve such a helpful daughter in law like anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234VJholic

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
actually radhu!!! i am here with a diff pov!!! as usual supporting anuLOLLOL sorry agar bura lage!!! rajat and anu r diff ppl grown up with diff ethics! here rajat is not bothered about the future and is worried about the present and tries to protect his loving wife from the impending dangers so that her relation doesnt worsen with his mom!!! i liked it coz he is concerned for his wife's safety and i am sure he will do anything for her!! anu on th other hand is a person who supports the truth!! just imagine when one person has witnessed something wrong then how can she keep seeing the wrng ruining her family?? 
rajat did not c what anu saw so he is not supporting her he is being more protectve but anu who has seen all the things and experienced herself so many times i ffeel she should not keep quiet nowSmileSmile 
btw oli when rajat doesnt support anu she will get caught by suraj and then kidnap track will come forth our way!!!TongueEmbarrassed so i am okay with anu doing jasoosi now!!!!LOLLOLa

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan_love123hanii_0VJholicWaida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adisimi

radhu I seriously  agree with rajat today! why does anu want to invite trouble for herself everytime? infact if u see from a husband's point of view, I solute rajat that he is still not complaining anu of not giving him time at all and doing detective-giri all the time! seriously anu's "mummyji-mummyji" jaap is getting on my nerves now! now minty should herself find out the truth and handle that jhalli! minty doesn't deserve such a helpful daughter in law like anu

Yaar simi , I totally agree with u yaar. Anu should allow minty to find out the truth herself and take care of rajju yaar. Hayeee mera rajju , he will not even get angry with her when he finds out about her jasoosing yaar. Simi pooru ka os pada? Kya likhti hai yaar.! Simi mujhe paagal kar Diya usne !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

actually radhu!!! i am here with a diff pov!!! as usual supporting anuLOLLOL sorry agar bura lage!!! rajat and anu r diff ppl grown up with diff ethics! here rajat is not bothered about the future and is worried about the present and tries to protect his loving wife from the impending dangers so that her relation doesnt worsen with his mom!!! i liked it coz he is concerned for his wife's safety and i am sure he will do anything for her!! anu on th other hand is a person who supports the truth!! just imagine when one person has witnessed something wrong then how can she keep seeing the wrng ruining her family?? 
rajat did not c what anu saw so he is not supporting her he is being more protectve but anu who has seen all the things and experienced herself so many times i ffeel she should not keep quiet nowSmileSmile 
btw oli when rajat doesnt support anu she will get caught by suraj and then kidnap track will come forth our way!!!TongueEmbarrassed so i am okay with anu doing jasoosi now!!!!LOLLOLa

Shri , I want Anu to concentrate on rajju and minty to stew in her own broth. But anyway shri, u r right this way minty rajat fight badega and anuraj may leave house or as u say Anu may get kidnapped. Let us hope for the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0Waida1234shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by shrividhya

Shri , I want Anu to concentrate on rajju and minty to stew in her own broth. But anyway shri, u r right this way minty rajat fight badega and anuraj may leave house or as u say Anu may get kidnapped. Let us hope for the best
haha!!! radhu do u think cvs will fulfill our demands of sending anuraj out of the house?? they r CVS who can spend so much on unwanted pooja but cannot hire a new set for anuraj's new house!!! its better for them to cut their cost and send anuraj to some jungle and kidnap track in some old buildingConfused 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiAshakalyanihanii_0VJholicWaida1234

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i think both rajat and anu are correct in their respective views..rajat is very protective about anu..he doesnt want minty to hurt anu again ...in case of anu she always gives first  priority for her family and now sareen family is also her family...so she wants to protect them from kajal's bad intentions...so cant blame anuraj...
BUT I HATE WHEN ANU DOESNT GIVE IMPORTANCE TO RAJAT...Angry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholicWaida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashakalyani

i think both rajat and anu are correct in their respective views..rajat is very protective about anu..he doesnt want minty to hurt anu again ...in case of anu she always gives first  priority for her family and now sareen family is also her family...so she wants to protect them from kajal's bad intentions...so cant blame anuraj...
BUT I HATE WHEN ANU DOESNT GIVE IMPORTANCE TO RAJAT...Angry 

Yaar whenever rajat is with her she is either giving Pravachan on mummyji or she is preoccupied with something yaar. When will she ever romance yaar. I am tho fed up with her yaar.she is taking this family thing too far I think yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234

Go to top