Of Finding Their Paths Anew!

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
The episode was all sorts of beautiful today. The subtlety that sold KY2 to me initially is back and everyone was beautiful today be it MaNan, Cavya, NaVni or ManBir.
MaNan were simply serene, the beauty of MaNan has always been a mixture of verbal and nonverbal stuff and they aced it today, the subtle touches, the simpleness of just the feeling of being and wanting someone, to be able to give space and yet being there for the person. I loved the finger-play, even as she fell short of words, her fingers communicated her love and need for him, her language of words( as Flamey calls it) was silenced temporarily in a night of terror and madness and yet she used his language of touch to reach out to him.

CaVYa were awesome, the voice of the audience today was NaVya, she told off both the mothers and how, this new bond of CaVya I can ship, the platonic friends whose love  and care for each other are at maximum. As much as I hate any romantic angle between CaVYa, I love the friendship between a young naive pregnant teen and a vulnerable gay boy, boy that he is, despite trying to solve everyone's problems, both outcasts and on the fringe of society, abandoned by people who should be protecting them. Every relationship in life need not be defined by a romantic angle, even the friendship and understanding CavYa share are magical, and the bond they share is made even more beautiful by the fact that they are not romantically interested in each other. 

NaVni and ManBir as complementary pieces , working as a team for all 4 of them was just magical. 
I loved NaVni for the first time I think, from being a relationship heavily tilting on one side, the relationship has been balanced out, Navya seems to have grown from being that naive, self-obsessed teenager to a young woman on the cusp of the most terrifying experience of her life, single and pregnant, abandoned by Harshad and her mother, she only seems to have drawn strength from her experiences and it is this strength she uses to provide comfort and strength to a broken Nandini, a Nandini who has provided her strength at her most trying times. 

MaNBir were the prefect complement to NaVni  Manik rushes to Cabir's defence , reminiscent of Nandini doing the same for Navya, moments ago and I am glad that Navya and Cabir reminded Nandini and Manik that they need to solve their problems too instead of worrying about everyone else. 

The show's premise has been friendship and yesterday's episode was a beautiful tribute to it. They all are facing myriad problems in their lives but they are all going to face it together, all problems equally shared, all happiness equally shared. Romantic love is one relationship we all see celebrated with great abandon but yesterday kind of delineated that the premise of the show is a beautiful song after all!
Edited by AnomanderRake - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post😳
today's episode was simply love and perfection because the way they dealt with things were just perfect😃

tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post :) Today's ep reminded why I fell in love with KY2 in the first place .
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful post for a beautiful epi tonite..!! CVs proved once again y they are termed as THE BEST among CVs of all current shows..they so so knw their chars n so giv justice to their chars..!! MaNan,CaVya,ManBir,NaVni-were simply amazing...love frndship respect care understanding-evrythin ws so beautifully depicted BOTH via heart touchin words n endearin gestures...!! this show is only gettin better n better evn aftr crossin 200 epis n thts a RARE in indian telly which i can CERTAINLY guarantee frm my experience of watchin numerous indian shows since 2003..!! Kudos to KY2 team for being different n stickin to bein diff till nw..!!
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
THIS!! Cannot agree more. Beautiful, the way you've described and the whole episode! it was brilliant! 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Updated. I didnt feel I did justice to CavYa, NavNi and ManBir yday since I was in a rush.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The best thing about yesterday's episode was it was subtle. Nothing was OTT. Even Navya's reaction and outburst. Even Ammaji's pouring kerosene over herself. It was drama in the right measures. 

The scenes that stood out for me were:

a) when Manik tells her that he loves her, it is said with a mix of assurance, finality and pain. The way her eyes pop open when he says the words, as though she does not expect him to love her anymore because she does not love herself anymore. She thinks he sees her with her eyes but he assures her that he sees her with his. 

b) Navya standing up for Cabir and explaining to his mother that him getting married will only push him further away because he will resent her for making him take such a step. And Cabir deciding to take up the responsibility as a friend. When two people are shunned by society and their family too, they learn to stand tall and fight for themselves and this is what CaVya showed yesterday.

c) Nandini reaching out to Manik, slowly linking her pinky with his. Just the moment before she does that, he is resigned, pained for her and she sees it. So she closes her eyes, musters strength and channels her energy to reach deep within her heart where he resides...and with eyes closed and focusing on that place in her heart...she slowly touches him. His expression...the wonderment, the awe and the gratitude - that she is willing to let him in, that she is willing to fight. For herself. And for them.  
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeaterday's epi was bliss

i still can't get over that scene when manik asks her using signs if should go away and she says no!

even when she couldn't feel anything good in her around her she tried to make manik feel better,acknowledged his efforts,love by entwining her finger with his.gahhh that's love.

manik toh was all love.everything about him!

for the 1st time in a long time i liked navya yesterday.

and cabir.i can't stop saying i love him.I LOVE HIM.love him so much.my cabira is the best!

finally finally navya acted like the friend nandini deserved.i still can't forget the way she treated her after musicana and during harshad tamasha.but i m glad she is there for nandini.she is being a good friend.

Manbir is bromance at its best.

Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago