Kangana
Vidya
Priyanka
Alia
Kareena
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by rombixsaturn

So true..I am just waiting for vidya performance in HAK  so that kangana hangover can be finished in this forum...she is very overrated here as if she is the only actress available today...honestly wanted to get over with her posts in this forum soon...TWMR isnt that great movie either to praise her to certain level...

just wait and watch vidya will walk out with all the awards ...👏👏👏...Kangana will give statements again next year that she dont like awards, she dont care for awards and she could have won it if she attend award functions ...😃😃😃..lol

I know, I'll be so happy if that happens. Love Vidya, she's had a hard time but hopefully she'll get back in the game with HAK. :)
Originally posted by OutsiderOne

yes. I meant it. 🤣 Deepika outstage Ranbir. What you think

right now both deepika and ranbir lack brain acting.
kangana put them in washing machine and they are still spinning...mayb will spin forever.
DHOH DALA KANGU NEH...
😆
Originally posted by rombixsaturn

So true..I am just waiting for vidya performance in HAK  so that kangana hangover can be finished in this forum...she is very overrated here as if she is the only actress available today...honestly wanted to get over with her posts in this forum soon...TWMR isnt that great movie either to praise her to certain level...

just wait and watch vidya will walk out with all the awards ...👏👏👏...Kangana will give statements again next year that she dont like awards, she dont care for awards and she could have won it if she attend award functions ...😃😃😃..lol

Lol

Vidya is finished

Kangana is in a different league now. 

Also VB sucks at rom com etc..she was a torture in SKSE and ghanchakkar..kangana nails comedy as well
This is just my opinion but I don't see anything special in Vidya role or PC in DDD. At least when compared to how interesting and bindaas (Kangana and Anu (Nh10) were.