0 [0.00%]
1 [0.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rombixsaturn Senior Member
rombixsaturn
rombixsaturn

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

So far probably Kangana. I think Priyanka in DDD and VIdya in HAK have a winning performance as well. If both are hits, they can both dethrone Deepika and Kangana. 

So true..I am just waiting for vidya performance in HAK  so that kangana hangover can be finished in this forum...she is very overrated here as if she is the only actress available today...honestly wanted to get over with her posts in this forum soon...TWMR isnt that great movie either to praise her to certain level...

just wait and watch vidya will walk out with all the awards ...ClapClapClap...Kangana will give statements again next year that she dont like awards, she dont care for awards and she could have won it if she attend award functions ...Big smileBig smileBig smile..lol

Edited by rombixsaturn - 27 May 2015 at 8:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Bongsookie.

.Bongsookie. IF-Sizzlerz
.Bongsookie.
.Bongsookie.

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rombixsaturn

So true..I am just waiting for vidya performance in HAK  so that kangana hangover can be finished in this forum...she is very overrated here as if she is the only actress available today...honestly wanted to get over with her posts in this forum soon...TWMR isnt that great movie either to praise her to certain level...

just wait and watch vidya will walk out with all the awards ...ClapClapClap...Kangana will give statements again next year that she dont like awards, she dont care for awards and she could have won it if she attend award functions ...Big smileBig smileBig smile..lol

I know, I'll be so happy if that happens. Love Vidya, she's had a hard time but hopefully she'll get back in the game with HAK. :)

rombixsaturn

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OutsiderOne

Originally posted by briahna

Originally posted by OutsiderOne

Originally posted by .EnCaRnItA.

Looks like BV will do nothing for Anushka. 

I don't know why everyone said Anu is versatile actress. She is good only in certain roles. Same with Kangana. Both of them lack of brain while acting. but that doesn't meant they are stupid.

At this moment, Deepika the only one whos killed all role in her movies. I hope she will try thrill role. I love her in CCTC, but at that time she is not the "good brain player" as today.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

needs to be quoted and quoted, quoted...ever...

much much better than meherbaani's of this forum. MUCH BETTER.

yes. I meant it. ROFL Deepika outstage Ranbir. What you think

right now both deepika and ranbir lack brain acting.
kangana put them in washing machine and they are still spinning...mayb will spin forever.
DHOH DALA KANGU NEH...
LOL

adventurousman

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rombixsaturn

Originally posted by Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

So far probably Kangana. I think Priyanka in DDD and VIdya in HAK have a winning performance as well. If both are hits, they can both dethrone Deepika and Kangana. 

Lol

Vidya is finished

Kangana is in a different league now. 

Also VB sucks at rom com etc..she was a torture in SKSE and ghanchakkar..kangana nails comedy as well
QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
This is just my opinion but I don't see anything special in Vidya role or PC in DDD. At least when compared to how interesting and bindaas (Kangana and Anu (Nh10) were. 

Go to top