Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .EnCaRnItA.

I know she can't surpass the above actresses 😆

Aish can't surpass Katrina ? ðŸ˜•
LondonDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's wait and watch all the movies first. At this time, both Anushka and Deepika have done well with NH10 and Piku.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deepika in Piku is the performance to beat as of last Friday ðŸ˜ƒ She still has her two biggies and both Imtiaz and SLB are good. Hits or flops I think she'll get good critical acclaim with them. 

Anu got praised for Nh10 but with Piku doing better business she might not get the awards. It depends if they do what they did with Vidya in 2012 and give it to her because it was a female oriented film. Also there's BV, let's see how she is. DDD isn't getting her any best actress awards. 

Kangana also has TWMR. Vidya has HAK...so all of them will fight it out. Kalki probably will get critics awards for MWAS. 
Edited by IHeartDeepika. - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So far Deepika! But Kareena, Priyanka, Aish, Anushka, Vidya, and Kajol can easily beat her.
So can't say but so far its defo deepika 
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DP has a big edge over Anushka coz firstly she is more popular and secondly Piku is a feel good film which can be watched with the whole family...jus the opposite of NH10 which was a violent thriller with A rating. 

Dont know if Kangana can pull off 2 years in a row...it wud take something special to top Queen

Vidya's HAK looks like something all indians wud love...emotions n full of drama...if manages to make ppl cry then she cud beat everyone

Lets not forget sonam may pull off a miracle in PRDP...

Forget filmfare PC is gonna win an Emmy award next...her sight is on other awards now😉😆
Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eventhough deepika is leading above everyone else but it's great that there is so much tough competition among actresses...maybe thats whats inspiring all of them to take up new n challenging roles.Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: briahna

i love love vidya..but don't want to see anu, dips or any other actress getting robbed.😆
eagerly waiting for adhuri kahaani.

why do you say that? what if vidya really gives a good performance that deserves acknowledgement? 

im gonna watch nh10 today...so i can have a better debate wid u on 13th of june.maybe u will b right..or maybe its just gonna be vidyas. ðŸ˜³
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anushkaaa. As I keep watching promos or songs from BV, I keep liking her more n more.
Followed by Vidya, Kangana, Deepika.. Not in the same order.
Looks like BV will do nothing for Anushka. 
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .EnCaRnItA.

Looks like BV will do nothing for Anushka. 

I don't know why everyone said Anu is versatile actress. She is good only in certain roles. Same with Kangana. Both of them lack of brain while acting. but that doesn't meant they are stupid.

At this moment, Deepika the only one whos killed all role in her movies. I hope she will try thrill role. I love her in CCTC, but at that time she is not the "good brain player" as today.