Warrior High

My funny review of Warrior high episode (13 May 2015)

thebeatles thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This is my post just pointing out my views for each episode and are not necessarily funny for some ... alryt ! MANY. These don't have to necessarily have to match with your opinions as these are written to scintillate. These are written just for fun and are meant to be humorous (I TRY) Compliments and criticisms are welcome with open hands.

1)    Charlie was staring at Niti sooo prominentely. With that much carelessness  I am pretty sure all of India would have noticed something was up. After sid wakes up from his Sidyali scene Charlie is sitting on top of him and said "tumne mujhe yaha kyu bulaya". I was like "usne tumhe yaha bulaya aur tum uski godi me jaake beth gaye" LOGIC !

2)    Show Writers - "Welcome to the official episode where we have run out of storylines to show cause again we do run on the principle of wasting time. So here we have a 3 minutes class where we are LEGITIMITELY going to show you the whole class for the natural calamity  as we want to get our money's worth because of the extra substitute we have paid to work for us. "

3)    I was actually going to write something about Miss Kamini's dream sequence but my servant came into the room and it was getting awkward. THAT IS HOW ONE SHOULD DREAM CHARLIE ! don't dream like a 11 year-old and learn something from your teacher.

W*F QUOTES - "Aapki dawwai Kha li ? Aapki dawaai kaha hai? "-  Beta ! Itna kasht utha rahe ho to mera mooh kholke usme dawaai daal  bhi do.

P.S. - Utkarsh in the "tomorrow segment" . LOVE HIM! I DON'T WANT to comment anything more and run out of jokes for tomorrow but I just could'nt sleep without addressing it.

P.P.S - as you know my today's post was really short cause the show wasted lot of time on extraneous scenes like the natural calamity class and unnecessary dreams... and discussions about dreams... and checking if the person was dreaming or not ... Discussing books addressing psychology of dreams . Don't get disheartened ! come tomorrow for a class of another natural calamity where we would call a substitute all the way from the city for 3 Minute class where we would also do Product placements of MTV registers and Kay Hooper novels .

P.P.P.S. -Also the Kay Hooper novel that Sid had was actually a thriller . I Googled it.

Thank you for reading. Looking forward to writing more of these.

to all those who like reading my posts please spread the word . Do some free publicity please. Takes me 45 minutes to write this everyday.
Edited by thebeatles - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thebeatles thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

😊..
Nice

I know the review wasn't that great today.
I mean I am really not a person who blames others but today's episode had nothing going on . 
thebeatles thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

😊..
Nice

I know the review wasn't that great today.
I mean I am really not a person who blames others but today's episode had nothing going on . 
I should write "moderately funny" in the title
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Grt observer...I like your deep observation...bdw m ankita..u can call me anki or anku...
thebeatles thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki01

Grt observer...I like your deep observation...bdw m ankita..u can call me anki or anku...

Awww ... thanks . U r the first to say that though
Anywho , my name is Niharika .
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 job buddy!! s today's epi was kinda boring!!