Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
came    across      ur    story       n    read     it   one     go...
very      interesting,    looking      4ward      2  read     more...
plz  pm    me     when    u    update...
update     soon,   waitingg...
bs6891 thumbnail

PART-5

It had been two weeks Khushi continue her meeting with Arnav. She couldn't just stop herself to keep away from him. She found herself dragging toward him like moth's been dragged toward fire. His maturity, reserved attitude, husky voice and all his attention towards her attracted her to him.

Khushi was continuously looking at her wrist watch to see it'll be 1 p.m and her college would be finished; and she would able to go to meet Arnav & lunch with him in his office like every day. She sighed seeing it remained 10 minutes to be 1 p.m.

Khushi was about to open her Red Ferrari La Ferrari car door which Arnav gifted her last week; then her friends came to her.

Friend - Hey Khush what about your next year plan ?

Khushi -  I don't have any plan

Friend - Let's go to Goa on New Year eve Khush

Khushi thought if Arnav had special plan for them so she denied them. It angered them. Khushi was just their trump card. Using her money they enjoyed luxury life. Seeing Khushi maintained distance for them, it was not good for them.

Friend - What happen to you Khush ?  You have been ignoring us since past two weeks

Khushi - I'm not ignoring you all ( irritated )I'm busy now a days. Excuse me I'm getting late

She sat inside the car and drove her car towards A.R leaving behind her fuming friends.

Khushi parked car in parking lot and handed her car's key to security guard. Guard greeted her knowing she was very precious to his boss. Arnav's manager came to her and took her to Arnav's private lift which led to Arnav's cabin floor. After reaching his cabin floor she stepped out of lift and went directly towards his cabin. Finally reaching there she was about to knock on the door.  " Come in Baby " came the husky voice. She entered inside the cabin locking the door. She saw Arnav busy with the file in his hand.

Khushi - Arnav when a beautiful girl in front of you, you should concentrate of her rather than work

Arnav lifted his head from the file and looked at her in amusement, kept the file away. His intense gaze traveled all over her body. She was looking damn sexy in her pink top and white short; her white milky legs were bare in front of his hooded gazes. He signaled her to come close to him.

Khushi felt her nervousness under his intense gaze. Pushing away her nervousness, she did as she was told do. She stood before him with small smile playing on her lips. Suddenly he pulled her and made her sit on his lap. He pulled her closer by her waist and buried his face at the crook of her neck inhaling her unique jasmine body smell; started placing wet kisses at her neck. Khushi let out a sigh of pleasure feeling his lips against her skin. He held her nape and captured her red luscious lips fully into his. He smooched her lower lips, occasionally biting her lips, sucking her lips. He inserted his tongue into her mouth tasting her sweetness. She was reciprocating his kiss with equal passion; her hands in his soft thick hair pulling him close to her; their tongues were fighting for dominance. He broke the kiss leaving her breathless. He left his lips and started kissing on her swan like neck. He bit her sensitive spot and licked the spot with his tongue making her moan in pleasure " Arnav "

Arnav tucked her lose hair strand behind her ear and pecked her lips.

Arnav  - What will you take in lunch ?

Khushi  - Chicken Pizza with extra cheese

Arnav ordered over the phone.

Arnav  -  How was your day?

Khushi - Mine was good. Yours ?

Arnav - Mine was boring but now it'll be good as my Baby came to me ( husky voice )

His lips making his way towards her lips, captured her lips in fierce kiss. Their kiss got disturb by knock on door; Khushi got up from his lap and set her top properly. He kissed her red cheeks; and then opened the door; saw peon standing there with food trolley.

Arnav sat the couch and khushi stood beside him. The peon served their food on the tea table in front of the couch. Arnav locked the door through remote after the peon left from there.

Arnav noticed a lit amount cheese at the corner of Khushi's lips. He leaned forward and wiped off the cheese through his tongue sending shiver through her spine. " Arnavvv " she moaned  adding fuel to his desires. He was fully aroused. He cupped her jaw and kissed her lips. He took her lower lip in between his and sucked on it with his tongue and nibbled. Once satisfied with the lower lip he did the same with the upper lip. He bit her lower lip and she opened her mouth. His tongue made into her mouth and tasted every corner of her mouth. Her palms fisted into his hair pulling him closer and she responded with the same passion. She did not know when she sat on his lap between their kiss. When they were out of breath, he pulled back and his mouth started trailing wet kisses along her jaw and then moving down to her neck while his one hand inside her top caressing her soft skin. Arnav rolled on couch taking her beneath him and started placing love bites on her neck. Running her fingers through his hairs, Khushi was trying to suppress the immense pleasure Arnav giving her. Tough they were seeing each other since past two weeks but Arnav never gone beyond kissing her. All these were new to her.

Arnav moved her top strap off her shoulder. He started placing wet kisses on her shoulder and bit her hard there making her hissed in pain. His tongue immediately soothed her. He covered her left breast fully with his palm. He could feel her stiff under him " Relax Baby " fondling it gently over her pink top and rubbed her hardening peak making it harder. She arched back breathlessly in pleasure. Soon his other hand cupped her right breast; his both hands started kneading her breasts.

She let out a gasp when he pinched her erect nipple. It made him lost his control. He left her breasts; lifted himself off her body slightly and removed her top in a swift motion.

His eyes darken in desire seeing her in pink lace bra. He started kissing her exposed skin; bite her skin giving her hickey on her milky skin. He started kissing her breast above bra while pressing his lower part between her thighs making her aware of his arouse.

He stopped when he felt it was becoming more difficult for him. He smirked seeing her flushed red face. He stroked her cheek and leaned in before kissing her hard before getting off from her. Khushi took her top from the floor and wore it while he shamelessly kept staring at her. Khushi hugged him tightly and buried her face into his neck in shyness. Arnav chuckled seeing her shyness.

NOTE : YOU WILL FIND INTIMATE PICS ON BLOG 

Edited by bs6891 - 8 years ago
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Khushi is equally attracted to Arnav , but Khushi is looking for emotional bond too, while Arnav is not.
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update
Loved it
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting... Plz continue..and give blog link plz..
Yan2303 thumbnail
Superb continue soon Plzz 😛👏