Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

For those who are saying that TRP increased bcoz of Sahil (Page 3)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Of course 4lions & Gul deserves the credit. Clap They are the ones who created Sahil
They pulled back viewers like me who gave up almost. LOL
Gul has the credit of rescuing an almost sinking ship.

Bang on! I agree Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HaniemicshyMrDarcyfanIntuitive...Tanu...flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Of course 4lions & Gul deserves the credit. Clap They are the ones who created Sahil

Bang on! I agree Star
I think more than Gul it is KV for whom this story came on trackLOL Warna imagineOuch but of course Gul deserves the credit for using her mind properlyEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeHanie-GrilledCheese-micshy--Aishwarya--Raingoddess...Tanu...Intuitive

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged

I have said this in another post, SaHil and the story are the two pillars of QH! SaHil along with a proper story, execution, direction etc... are making this track a hit! So def hats off to the cvs for realizing and ditching a trashy track and bringing back the focus on the leads! SaHil and their Junoon are what makes the story and track interesting! Along with SaHil, the supporting cast are doing well too, be it Lateef, Khala, Saif and even Sanam2, Shaad and Shashi contribute! All in all the whole team deserves credit! So def thanks to the cvs and Zee for bringing it back on track! And a special thanks to KV too for understanding what the audiences want and for acknowledging the respect we deserve after waiting so long! Good post!! 

What I wanted to say too!
I don't know if there should be an order to thank them all...
KV for sticking to his guns and not burning his bridges.
SJ for being a very good friend.
Gul for being FLEXIBLE ...
And Zee for whatever they might have done...LOL

My show is back on track...I am getting mindblowing entertainment...Thankful to everyone who made it possible. And that includes the whole creative team that seems to be off drugs now.LOL

Edited by chicksoup - 13 May 2015 at 8:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelya-GrilledCheese-minnie2308micshysimran_singh_24Raingoddess...Tanu...IntuitiveMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Bang on! I agree Star
I think more than Gul it is KV for whom this story came on trackLOL Warna imagineOuch but of course Gul deserves the credit for using her mind properlyEmbarrassed

True LOL They both deserve credit, along with Zee WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy--Aishwarya--Intuitive...Tanu...flora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

I have said this in another post, SaHil and the story are the two pillars of QH! SaHil along with a proper story, execution, direction etc... are making this track a hit! So def hats off to the cvs for realizing and ditching a trashy track and bringing back the focus on the leads! SaHil and their Junoon are what makes the story and track interesting! Along with SaHil, the supporting cast are doing well too, be it Lateef, Khala, Saif and even Sanam2, Shaad and Shashi contribute! All in all the whole team deserves credit! So def thanks to the cvs and Zee for bringing it back on track! And a special thanks to KV too for understanding what the audiences want and for acknowledging the respect we deserve after waiting so long! Good post!! 

My show is back on track...I am getting mindblowing entertainment...Thankful to everyone who made it possible. And that includes the whole creative team that seems to be off drugs now.LOL

I had no order either LOL Started to type the names and then just kept going LOL Felt too lazy to backspace LOL But of course KV, Gul, SJ and Zee deserve special mentions WinkLOL Which you stated much better than I did Embarrassed

Yes! Thats true! I am just glad to have my show back! As for the team, whatever or whoever is causing these changes, hats off to them LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshy--Aishwarya--Intuitive...Tanu...chicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chicksoup

I had no order either LOL Started to type the names and then just kept going LOL Felt too lazy to backspace LOL But of course KV, Gul, SJ and Zee deserve special mentions WinkLOL Which you stated much better than I did Embarrassed

Yes! Thats true! I am just glad to have my show back! As for the team, whatever or whoever is causing these changes, hats off to them LOL
Exactly...very well said LOL Whatever recipe was used to make the sweet, whoever made it...we are just focused on the sweet...LOL So, just enjoying the beautiful progress of show and my ranting on the tracks has reduced a bit these days...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...chicksoupMrDarcyfanflora212

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Of course 4lions & Gul deserves the credit.Clap They are the ones who created Sahil

Bang on! I agreeStar
I think more than Gul it is KV for whom this story came on trackLOLWarna imagineOuchbut of course Gul deserves the credit for using her mind properlyEmbarrassed

Correct nafs LOL

Many heArts will break today be coz of high trp Cry

ROFL kvb y rock as ahil zee tv thanks for bringing back kvb and save your money by ads LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese---Aishwarya--IntuitiveMrDarcyfan

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Sahil was made by cvs. So yes the credit goes to them. Only thing is when leads are together n no negativity, trps increses n yes dharamasala track was excuted with perfection.Best outdoor shoot. N Sahil are also to be credited for they are together n Kv n Sj for awesome acting n credit goes to each n every member of QH.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308MrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoup

Go to top