For those who are saying that TRP increased bcoz of Sahil - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by chicksoup

What I wanted to say too!
I don't know if there should be an order to thank them all...
KV for sticking to his guns and not burning his bridges.
SJ for being a very good friend.
Gul for being FLEXIBLE ...
And Zee for whatever they might have done...πŸ˜†

My show is back on track...I am getting mindblowing entertainment...Thankful to everyone who made it possible. And that includes the whole creative team that seems to be off drugs now.πŸ˜†

I had no order either πŸ˜† Started to type the names and then just kept going πŸ˜† Felt too lazy to backspace πŸ˜† But of course KV, Gul, SJ and Zee deserve special mentions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Which you stated much better than I did πŸ˜³

Yes! Thats true! I am just glad to have my show back! As for the team, whatever or whoever is causing these changes, hats off to them πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I had no order either πŸ˜† Started to type the names and then just kept going πŸ˜† Felt too lazy to backspace πŸ˜† But of course KV, Gul, SJ and Zee deserve special mentions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Which you stated much better than I did πŸ˜³

Yes! Thats true! I am just glad to have my show back! As for the team, whatever or whoever is causing these changes, hats off to them πŸ˜†
Exactly...very well said πŸ˜† Whatever recipe was used to make the sweet, whoever made it...we are just focused on the sweet...πŸ˜† So, just enjoying the beautiful progress of show and my ranting on the tracks has reduced a bit these days...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by flora212

I think more than Gul it is KV for whom this story came on trackπŸ˜†Warna imaginebut of course Gul deserves the credit for using her mind properly😳

Correct nafs πŸ˜†

Many heArts will break today be coz of high trp 😭

🀣 kvb y rock as ahil zee tv thanks for bringing back kvb and save your money by ads πŸ˜†
Sahil was made by cvs. So yes the credit goes to them. Only thing is when leads are together n no negativity, trps increses n yes dharamasala track was excuted with perfection.Best outdoor shoot. N Sahil are also to be credited for they are together n Kv n Sj for awesome acting n credit goes to each n every member of QH.
Technically speaking, SaHil are not independent of 4 Lions. SaHil are a product of 4 Lions. So, if we say, SaHil, we mean 4 Lions. Because, there was a time, when, even with SaHil, we hated it. xD So, we like the WAY SaHil are portrayed. We are giving credit to the CVs. 
Originally posted by VERITAS13

Yes the TRP increased due to the well executed track! But the fact that leads are back in one frame is what has increased it further! I have observed that in many shows when the leads are split up, the ratings always suffer! People just don't like it! 

I usually watch a show for a good story more than couples! But even I will not deny that Sanam and Aahil's impending meeting and how well done all the sccenes in this track has been made the difference! In fact I have observed an upward trend in the TRP since the last week of Pakistan story which indicate that more people tuned in when its end was signalled! So it's clear the channel made a very wise choice getting Karanvir back on the show, deciding to refocus the story on the leads, and choosing a location shoot to increase interest! It clearly paid off for them!
hear , hearπŸ˜ƒ
True not only because of us waiting to see how and when will Aahil meet Sanam and for her to remember him...the storyline is remarkable right now...In my country qubool hai never used to show but after the time change I started watching it and I must say right now the story has become intriguing
And if it had dropped?
Who would have been blamed as failing to intrugue the audience?
Yeah 4 Lions deserves "Credit!" Because it IS 4 Lions that created SAHIL! So I give them the credit for finally realizing what their audience wants to see! They themselves ruined a good thing by bringing in twist after meaningless twist (just coz they got an extension), and most of the tracks were badly executed! But even Sanam 2 didnt reduce TRP, coz some people even likes Snakes (Someone said SSK had a snake?) so why not Sanam 2? LOL. Revenge was a big part and that ended too! 

Then leads split again, and IM story was not much different than before. The only big change was Sanam's memory loss and consequent new life and terrorist drama! But the TRP kept going down! So it indicated how much "universal acceptance" that track was getting! After all the exhausting revenge drama, people were fed up of now having to watch some contrived terrorist story of Tanveer's daughter and trying to do Season 1 scenes with Zoya and Tanveer with a new "Haddi" in the middle. No creativity at all! Also, lies and deception where a women has no choice in what happens to her, clearly does not "resonate" to the same level with the general audience! 

So credit goes to 4 Lions for finally growing their brains and seeing the "Light!".They even made Sanam 2's story interesting, and I find IM story quite engaging now. Not boring. But SAHIL DID increase TRP! It was them finally coming back together that has brought the audience back! No amount of denying will change that!  The TRP audience has shown they want the story to focus on the "Real" couple. Not "Pretend" couple. So thanks 4 Lions, and thanks TRP audience! Also, thanks ZEE, for intervening in the show, when the makers were bent on ruining it! You proved you know your job!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

And if it had dropped?
Who would have been blamed as failing to intrugue the audience?

Now..
That is an intriguing Q, I must say.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Too good!πŸ‘