Qubool Hai

For those who are saying that TRP increased bcoz of Sahil

Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I absolutely don't deny the fact that TRP's increased due to Sahil. But, Sahil are not the only factor because of which TRP's increased. Half the credit also goes to 4 Lions. The way the organised, directed and executed the Dharamshala track. The writers also deserve the credit for the same. In India, where most of the TRP meters are installed in the houses of those people who like to watch negative, heavy and irritating dramas, this light-hearted, no negativity track has made its way. This is the first time Qubool Hai has been so positive. And of course, half the credit goes to Sahil. Also, QH is now in par with Diya Aur Baati Hum, the only show on TV which QH had never defeated. Also Qubool Hai has got its highest TRP ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Truly said.

I believe story, execution, drama is the element that increases the trp.

Every character deserves the applaud.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Areyyy to Sa and Hil were present here too previously, but its now when they hv Come together in a frame n become SaHil ... The trps have increased ... 
No body is denying the makers hand in it, infact they are the ones who gave us SaHil , n they r the ones who gave us SaHil back...

Just want them to realize that when Leads are together , Trps n audiences gonna like it, 

People dont tune into watching vamps n all that negativity 😕
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes of course, you do have a point...I agree it was beautifully organized...no doubts in it... ⭐️

But viewers were interested to watch the Dharamshala track only because of the promo which indicated SaHil would be meeting in this track...and the amazing acting by Surbhi and Karanvir...their chemistry together even though they didn't do a scene together...and to be mentioned even clearly, the scenes which etched in our mind didn't even have any dialogues by them...just their acting got us floored since the episodes at the airport...❤️

That's the reason most of us think SaHil has the larger amount of credits compared to the location and writers...

Not an argument post...just expressed my point of view as well...It was a good post by the way!! 😊
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Who made SaHil? .😛 Of course CVs! They are now using the OTP now! Giving Credit to SaHil means giving Credit to CVs. 
In one word its all due to real OTP. 
Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: flora212

Who made SaHil? .😛 Of course CVs! They are now using the OTP now! Giving Credit to SaHil means giving Credit to CVs. 

I agree with you buddy!! 😉
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Of course 4lions & Gul deserves the credit. 👏 They are the ones who created Sahil
They pulled back viewers like me who gave up almost. 😆
Gul has the credit of rescuing an almost sinking ship.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Of course 4lions & Gul deserves the credit. 👏 They are the ones who created Sahil
They pulled back viewers like me who gave up almost. 😆
Gul has the credit of rescuing an almost sinking ship.

N that too twice Tanu, 
Frst at the beginning of Season 2 n then again now too, that S3 which had started was going to sink if they had not done damage control in time 
#4lionsknowsit
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flora212

By OTP do you mean "One True Pairing"??? Or it has some other abbreviation too??!!
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizywizy-woo

Truly said.

I believe story, execution, drama is the element that increases the trp.

Every character deserves the applaud.

4Lions have been bashed quite often, now we need to praise them whole heartedly esp. Gul