Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

CaVya u killed it today !! I luvvv you both ..

kaveriadiga8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From the start to the first half! Till now..Epicness. ! Manik asks Nandu to close her eyes..Goes closer..And says I LOVE YOU.Who got goosebumps at that moment!  Cos I did.. He says U like yourself or not..But I will never let u lose. I will always be around you. And WAIT FOR YOU. !! She just walks away..The girl is really broken..!! And now the next BEST PART. CABIR and NAVYA reach home..Navya first shoos away the tailor. ! She then becomes a sherni. U go girl!  U rock!! She says this wedding can never happen as Cabir is a GAY !!! And she explains it to her mom.!!! She says everyone knows abt Cabir. He's a very good person and a very good friend and I cant put him in anymore trouble because of me..!!! This marriage cannot happen!! She tells Cabirs mom that he is still your son and he misses you..By doing this wedding, he wont come near you but only go far from you..!! She tells her mom that she will give birth to her child alone and she will bring up the child alone..!! Her mom starts her drama and pours kerosene on her and tries to create a scene. Cabir somehow takes the matchbox from her hand..!! She's crying saying what will she say to Navyas dad and she says U are dead for me from now..Never come back again!! Stay alone..Now you don't have anyone! And then comes the next best part..!! Cabir speaks up. He says..I will be with Navya. Now and forever..I will never leave her side..!! We will bring up this baby..!! And to be together, we don't necessarily have to be a married couple..!!! We will get through this and stay together and we will be parents than you guys and we will never abandon our Kid no Mattet what!! He takes her hand and goes away..! Cabir can I just hug you! :) U got tears in my eyes..!! Here Nandu is walking. Manik is behind her like a shadow.!  She looks on and he makes his famous faces and she just nods her head and he smiles and walks..!! She sits on the chair and looks for him..He comes from the other side with some coffee..He says he likes Black tea..!! He somewhat said Suresh Mohanti, his butler gets it..Well that's their DOPs name..Hahahahahhaha. He then smiles..She holds his chotu finger with her chotu finger. And tries to speak..She couldn't and she runs away..!!! Well CaVya reach coll and Navya says I know whatever u said,was just to console my mom and all And Cabir says I meant every word of it..!! He then laughs and asks her to chill as they will handle everything. He says Even if he would be straight he wouldn't have married her and she says If you would be straight I would've married you immediately and she stops. !! They spot Nandini and go to her..Manik is behind her..!! Cabir goes to him and Navya is with Nandu. These Navni and Manbir talks are much needed once in a while! Navya first consoles Nandini. She says No ne can ever come between you and Manik..Problems come and they make us stronger..!! Nandini is just crying saying she don't know what to tell Manik!! Here Cabir tells Manik to give her some time as she's traumatized after last night!  Manik fears that Nandu is completely shutting him out..! Cabir says Navya is talking to her and maybe that will help.! Manik agrees as Navya also has been through a lot.!! Here Navya tells the entire incident happened in her house and Nandu becomes jhansi ki rani. ;) [In Navyas words] Nandu says we are all with you..And we will fight this together. Navya calms her down and says How did u become jhansi ki rani listening to my problems and how did you fall weak in front of your problems. She says.Don't worry abt me. Cabir has taken up all the responsibilities. Here Manik is like whattt..Uve taken up the responsibility. I'm so proud of you..And he continues we will all help and Cabir stops him and says When I'm entering a new territory and I'm fully prepared for it..Then what's ur problem when u already know Nandini. What time will u take to decode this new Nandini.? ? And he hugs Manik and Navya hugs Nandini. Agree or not guys. Cabir and Navya are the besttt actors in the show after Manik n Nandini. Kudos to the 4 of them! U guys rock!!!
Precap..Chacha n Rishab in college and Chachaji thanks Manik for everything. Manik is like Why thanks and all.. As Nandini is..Chacha says your friend right? And Manik says not just a friend but something special and she just looks at him..hahaha 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yess... Vibha and Ayaz both were rocking today... it's was thr day to shine...👏👏👏

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cabir was simply awesome today
it's not easy what he has decided, but he will do it and prove to their parents that despite not being married and him being gay, Cavya will try to be better parents
😳

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode 
No one's freaking out today 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Today CaVya stole the thunder for me 👏 I loved the way Navya finally confronted her mother about her pregnancy and told her mom what gay really means and loved it more when she told Cabir's mom that her son need not change as there is nothing wrong with him 👏 Cabir telling his mom that they will be better parents than both their moms I love this guy. 
I also liked the last scene where Cabir and Navya try talking some sense into MaNan's head. Maybe Nandini had to open upto a girl who could understand her problem better. I really loved Navya when she told Nandini that she can become a jhansi ki rani when it comes to others problems but she should also be brave to tackle her own 👍🏼 Cabir too advised Manik to give Nandini space and also take time to decode new Nandini. 

I don't want to speak much about MaNan or Manik or Nandini else I will only get rotten tomatoes and eggs my way for expressing my views 😆 But CaVya stood out today! This episode belongs to them 👍🏼
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes , today's ep sure as hell rocked !!
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well as I am a huge fan of Ayaz Ahmed so I nvr pay mch attention towards Manan..
but I mst say Dat CAVYA and MANAN are the BEST Part of KY2.. 👏👏
Simply Awesome.. and I LOVE THEIR CHEMISTRY...
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the WU dear !
Was an amazin ep , kudos to all ! 😃
mkakkar93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cavya cavya cavya this word is ringing in my ears like a sweet melody 😳i  in love with them sincerely totally infinitely and many more...
i am sorry to say this but cavya today overpower manan too  and they steal the show😳 hatts off to ayaz and veebha 
and yeah the way u  potray them was amazing 😳👏
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cavya were amazing today,and so were manan.
i have fallen badly fr cabir and manik,dese 2 guys r awesuuum