Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley_23

true...that last scene of best friends helping each other... it had such a feel good feeling to it... loved it...

it was really nice to see Manik baba being all protective and ready to help and figure out to help his friend...👏👏

this is what friendship is about, not just hugging but knowing each other, understanding them, not judging them and always being present for each other
Cabir-Manik= the real true friendship in Fab5
Navya has changed and matured a lot, i cant still forget what she did to Nandini during Harshad period, but she has really matured a lot, and i liked hers and Nandini conversation a lot😳
Manik and Nandini are same, they rush to always help their friends, but this time Cavya can deal with their own problems, so much growth😳

aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miminits

true love doesnt end by a whim, i loved when Manik said he'd wait because he understood how broken Nandini was inside, he knew that she was rejecting everything, and the words ILU gave both strength to fight with what comes
it will take a few episodes, but i'm sure Nandini, our fighter, will manage to fight with her demons and open herself for healing😳
i loved Cavya so much today, damn Cabir just keep on getting better
and finally Navya really showed her fear of the unknown😛
still i enjoyed the way both protected each other from their respective mothers😃

yeah, they have grown..like really with each other...
every situation whether we as a viewers liked it or not(though i liked their every moment), have helped them grow as a couple togther..
manik he knows...that she needs space..coz he said to cabir we all have been through that phase..
a phase where your foundation gets shaken..when you feel lost...n that feeling can be overcome by her only...
though he will be there for her...when she needs him..till then he will be waiting in the shadow for her...n whenever she will falter he will rush to her rescue..
n as u said our fifgter will eventually win back over her fears , demons, and her purpose will be found...

cavya are getting better by each and every day..thats so nice to watch them grow as a friend...
Edited by aairahahmad - 8 years ago
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And he got it...as he been there at darkness...
Loved the sun background..  
He is shining for her...

Hats off to Cabir and Navya...
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

He is shining for her...

me too😳
cavya👏
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aairahahmad

yeah, they have grown..like really with each other...
every situation whether we as a viewers liked it or not(though i liked their every moment), have helped them grow as a couple togther..
manik he knows...that she needs space..coz he said to cabir we all have been through that phase..
a phase where your foundation gets shaken..when you feel lost...n that feeling can be overcome by her only...
though he will be there for her...when she needs him..till then he will be waiting in the shadow for her...n whenever she will falter he will rush to her rescue..
n as u said our fifgter will eventually win back over her fears , demons, and her purpose will be found...

cavya are getting better by each and every day..thats so nice to watch them grow as a friend...

Cavya as friends is a very pleasant surprise, they really emote so well
and yep Manik is surely and purely love, nothing can describe him best today
he understood his star was right now in darkness, he wanted to help but he also understood her need to be alone😭
i fell in love with Manik today for first time😃
i have always loved Manan a lot, more than a lot
but today Manik was simply awesome😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

He is shining for her...

his star is lost in darkness, and even though he wants to help, he understood that first she needs to fight her own demons and he'll always be there for her😭
Manik was awesome today😭
and Cavya keep on getting better each day😭
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a PERFECT episode👏
MANAN n CAVYA were OUTSTANDING👏

Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_SB

It was a PERFECT episode👏

MANAN n CAVYA were OUTSTANDING👏

see i told you yesterday she just needs time and today when it was her choice, she did reach out to him with her little finger😳😳😳
she'll come around and now that Navya has told her to fight like the Nandu they all knows, she'll fight because she has to for her and for Manik's sake😳

yep such a perfect episode😭

aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
truly a perfect epi like u said..
every scene ws soo well potrayed... manan are each others strength.. loved manik giving hr space but still being thre like her shadow...
nandu is soo stressd .. the way she closed her eyez n held his finger... wat a scene... loved it..
n cavya is sooo adorable ... the best ... :)
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miminits

see i told you yesterday she just needs time and today when it was her choice, she did reach out to him with her little finger😳😳😳
she'll come around and now that Navya has told her to fight like the Nandu they all knows, she'll fight because she has to for her and for Manik's sake😳

yep such a perfect episode😭

Yep