Simply perfect episode :)

Posted: 8 years ago
now they are dealing the issues of the youngsters
Manik was simply so lovable today, his ILU calmed her down a lot, now all she needs is to fight with her own demons😳
and our fighter will emerge as a winner soon, with Manik as her shadow😳
Manik will be her shadow, trying to make her smile this time
Manik understood her feelings, her pain, he understood that she needed time and he was prepared to give it to her😳

Cavya- finally their marriage comes to an end, was expecting Navya's mom to take this way and break all relations with her
but Cabir 😳, if only he hadnt been gay😳, anyway he's always there for her, and he's right as friends they will help each other

it's strange how Nandini can fight anything for others, but she's scared to fight for herself and she needed Navya to understand this part
i guess it will take time but our Jansi ki rani will be back soon

Precap: "she's special"

frankly today's episode was so good, it was simply perfect😃
yess... it was really  a wonderful watch... loved it...
Manik understanding Nandini's need and her attempt to run away... but i love the way he tells her he will be around so that she can reach him...

that cute little moment when she truns to check if he is following her was very cutee...❤️ and the whole discussion and strong black tea...😆😆😆 

Nandini's attempt to connect with him and he is just supporting her which ever way he could...👏👏

CaVaya... finally drama of both the mom's is over... finally Navya informed her mother loud and clear she is going to be single  mom who will not get married... like the way she tries to reasons with Cabir's mom too...

Loveddd Cabiraa the way he tells both the mothers how they no need to get married to take care of each other and thy will be best parents for this babay...😃😃😃

Navya-Nandu and Manik-Cabir conversation was really nice... 👍🏼
Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
 it was emotional and beautiful episode 
Loved loved every scenes of the epi...
Very light and good epi
it was too good..
as u said perfect...yes it was that..just PERFECT...
everything was sooo beautiful..
i was so emotional that, i literally had tears when they were sitting on the bench...
so ethereal was that moment...
i couldnt feel anything beyond, what they were trying and portraying for us to feel...

their love is so pure...😳
i simply loved them today...though i love them always😆...still,
manik was so adorable and nandini so in pain...hurting inside...😭
navya was awesome...gave a good reply to both of their mums...
and cavya was awesome...
Edited by aairahahmad - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Smiley_23

yess... it was really  a wonderful watch... loved it...
Manik understanding Nandini's need and her attempt to run away... but i love the way he tells her he will be around so that she can reach him...

that cute little moment when she truns to check if he is following her was very cutee...❤️ and the whole discussion and strong black tea...😆😆😆 

Nandini's attempt to connect with him and he is just supporting her which ever way he could...👏👏

CaVaya... finally drama of both the mom's is over... finally Navya informed her mother loud and clear she is going to be single  mom who will not get married... like the way she tries to reasons with Cabir's mom too...

Loveddd Cabiraa the way he tells both the mothers how they no need to get married to take care of each other and thy will be best parents for this babay...😃😃😃

Navya-Nandu and Manik-Cabir conversation was really nice... 👍🏼

i enjoyed everything in today's episode
though i know the mums drama was a must, but Cabir and Navya were too good😭
This is another level of friendship for Cavya👏

everything was simple today, Navya sharing her pain, Nandini rising to fight for Navya but unable to fight for herself, Cabir and Manik's conversation, each proud and guiding each other
whatever happens they'll all be always present for each
and now Cabir has given Manik the right way to manage to get to Nandini and Navya has also guided Nandini, we can expect some TLC from both sides where both heal and deal with their demons😭
Originally posted by naddiya26

it was emotional and beautiful episode 

yep i agree completely😃
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

Loved loved every scenes of the epi...
Very light and good epi

it sure was, they were actually behaving like their age and dealing with their problems

it was so simply perfect😳
Originally posted by aairahahmad

it was too good..
as u said perfect...yes it was that..just PERFECT...
everything was sooo beautiful..
i was so emotional that, i literally had tears when they were sitting on the bench...
so ethereal was that moment...
i couldnt feel anything beyond, what they were trying and portraying for us to feel...

their love is so pure...😳
i simply loved them today...though i love them always😆...still,
manik was so adorable and nandini so in pain...hurting inside...😭
navya was awesome...gave a good reply to both of their mums...
and cavya was awesome...

true love doesnt end by a whim, i loved when Manik said he'd wait because he understood how broken Nandini was inside, he knew that she was rejecting everything, and the words ILU gave both strength to fight with what comes
it will take a few episodes, but i'm sure Nandini, our fighter, will manage to fight with her demons and open herself for healing😳
i loved Cavya so much today, damn Cabir just keep on getting better
and finally Navya really showed her fear of the unknown😛
still i enjoyed the way both protected each other from their respective mothers😃
Originally posted by Miminits

i enjoyed everything in today's episode
though i know the mums drama was a must, but Cabir and Navya were too good😭
This is another level of friendship for Cavya👏

everything was simple today, Navya sharing her pain, Nandini rising to fight for Navya but unable to fight for herself, Cabir and Manik's conversation, each proud and guiding each other
whatever happens they'll all be always present for each
and now Cabir has given Manik the right way to manage to get to Nandini and Navya has also guided Nandini, we can expect some TLC from both sides where both heal and deal with their demons😭

true...that last scene of best friends helping each other... it had such a feel good feeling to it... loved it...

it was really nice to see Manik baba being all protective and ready to help and figure out to help his friend...👏👏