Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

   
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Ratings Out :( (Page 3)

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Joined: 08 April 2014
Posts: 2652

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Blame it on the promos yar... Every interesting facet of the story should be highlighted in a promo... SP rarely gets it right...

Agree! even now they still have not shown any promo of other characters except Radhika! I don't get it... why? Aren't sam an important character as well?  Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sea-Hawk

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Joined: 14 March 2013
Posts: 24591

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
As of now, the revenge track is more intriguing.. They need to show promos on that.. I like Radhika bt then Radhika carrying tea and cutting papers is not necessary..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sea-Hawk..sahana..

Forever_mine Groupbie
Forever_mine
Forever_mine

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 153

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
They need to show the bonding of the lead girls which is the main story. They need to give Radhika better scenes than with Teji, Changu and Mangu. Nobody is interested in seeing Radhika tortured by bullies. Right now her track is really rubbish. I think Samarg have had more screen time than Raneil anyways and they show Sam quite a lot in the show but the promos are poor and should start focussing on the leads or the lead Jodi's. Love stories sell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sahana..Ri21

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Joined: 14 March 2013
Posts: 24591

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_mine

They need to show the bonding of the lead girls which is the main story. They need to give Radhika better scenes than with Teji, Changu and Mangu. Nobody is interested in seeing Radhika tortured by bullies. Right now her track is really rubbish. I think Samarg have had more screen time than Raneil anyways and they show Sam quite a lot in the show but the promos are poor and should start focussing on the leads or the lead Jodi's. Love stories sell.
Ya.. Tht's what I said. They can show promos on Radhika and Samaira bonding. They can show promos on the revenge track of SamArj or the budding closeness between Neil and Radhika
Forever_mine Groupbie
Forever_mine
Forever_mine

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 153

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
SP ppl are dumbos ROFL
Zephyr_57 IF-Rockerz
Zephyr_57
Zephyr_57

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 25 August 2014
Posts: 9582

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Mayb aftr IPL the TRPs boost...BTW  I so wish they show some Arjun Bonnie revenge convo, RaNeil scenes  where he helps her giving audio of quotes they use in pics, some Sam Arj chemistry nd Physics scenes, Sam Neil friendship scenes as thats really new to TV that would have attracted more peeps nd come on folks umeed par hi duniya kayam haiWink lets have umeed that starPlus gets some lesson frm this ratingsLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viji2111Ri21

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 14957

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

As of now, the revenge track is more intriguing.. They need to show promos on that.. I like Radhika bt then Radhika carrying tea and cutting papers is not necessary..
They keep showing Radhika's promo, and in the show she hardly has ny important scenes except gt bullied by the Chamcas LOL
Zephyr_57 IF-Rockerz
Zephyr_57
Zephyr_57

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 25 August 2014
Posts: 9582

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

They keep showing Radhika's promo, and in the show she hardly has ny important scenes except gt bullied by the Chamcas LOL


yeah even Teji, Changu-Mangu has major kind of roles then her at presentLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index