Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Ratings Out :( (Page 2)

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

come on yaar. There are also samarj and raneil scenes but they didn't promoted well. They didnt give an entry promo of arjun. LOL

Lol Sam and Arjun had ONE scene, that too at the tail-end of the week. Jokes apart, last week was pretty boring and the makers seem desperate lol, no wonder they're kick-starting the revenge story. Radhika and Neil are being promoted plenty, they need to shift focus to the revenge drama if they want the show to survive and promote others.
LOL

Edited by Star_girl - 13 May 2015 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha.366

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
It maybe due to IPL becoz as Rekha said 10.30 is the crucial time because that is whn the last overs are played.. So they are affected.. But I agree.. Promotions are not good at all.. They can show show some new promos like Sam-Radz bonding or revenge track or Neil-Radz cute moments or Sam-Arj intense moments.. 

rekha.366

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

I think IPL.its peek time. And all sp shows are affected. And 10 :30 is crucial time of matches. And blame promo. They are not promoting properly. Giving bakwas promos. It's high Time they promote samarj also.

Last week was all about Radhika's office with some Neil-Radhika bits. Clearly people don't care.
LOLThis show is gonna sink without a trace if the same continues.
the promos they are giving like bakwas. Radz throw out of the house so what Sam also throw out of house but they didn't give promo of Sam. And now we have dance coming between Samarj. At least they can give that a promo.

..sahana..

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

come on yaar. There are also samarj and raneil scenes but they didn't promoted well. They didnt give an entry promo of arjun. LOL

Lol Sam and Arjun had ONE scene, that too at the tail-end of the week. Jokes apart, last week was pretty boring and the makers seem desperate lol, no wonder they're kick-starting the revenge story. Radhika and Neil are being promoted plenty, they need to shift focus to the revenge drama if they want the show to survive and promote others.
LOL

Agree they should promote all equally. Not only radhika. Radhika gives tea, radhika cutting papers, and sticking. they are giving promos like that. Present it is revenge story holding the fans interest otherwise it was boring story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girlRi21

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Not at all surprised, it will sink more if they keep promoting Radhika and het dreams,
Clearly the viewers aren't interested in this show after seeing the promo's..
Hope SP realize their mistakes and start Promoting the current track, coz the track is v.interesting, bt the viewer 's are not giving the show a chance, after seeing the promo's!!

Edited by Rihan05 - 13 May 2015 at 8:28am
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i knew it.. they should now change n stop promoting radhika..
mass obviously wants somethng new 
offc stry is so common

anyways if possible guys tweet sp and email sp about samarj promos or raneil promos.. though samarj is now the focus
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Oh that's low, hopefully it'll increase some more. Time to change tactics SP and throw out feelers for all the characters and some of the most interesting and intriguing aspects of the show aren't shown in the promos.
beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
exactly the promos r bakwas.i didnt feel like watching the show after seeing the promos.but somehow caught up with this show n now i m loving this show.they shld promote all the leads.also i agree with the ipl thing.even my dad fights with me at 10 30 for the remote :/ :p

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index