Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Last week was all about Radhika's office with some Neil-Radhika bits. Clearly people don't care.
๐Ÿ˜†This show is gonna sink without a trace if the same continues.

the promos they are giving like bakwas. Radz throw out of the house so what Sam also throw out of house but they didn't give promo of Sam. And now we have dance coming between Samarj. At least they can give that a promo.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Lol Sam and Arjun had ONE scene, that too at the tail-end of the week. Jokes apart, last week was pretty boring and the makers seem desperate lol, no wonder they're kick-starting the revenge story. Radhika and Neil are being promoted plenty, they need to shift focus to the revenge drama if they want the show to survive and promote others.
๐Ÿ˜†

Agree they should promote all equally. Not only radhika. Radhika gives tea, radhika cutting papers, and sticking. they are giving promos like that. Present it is revenge story holding the fans interest otherwise it was boring story.
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not at all surprised, it will sink more if they keep promoting Radhika and het dreams,
Clearly the viewers aren't interested in this show after seeing the promo's..
Hope SP realize their mistakes and start Promoting the current track, coz the track is v.interesting, bt the viewer 's are not giving the show a chance, after seeing the promo's!!Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knew it.. they should now change n stop promoting radhika..
mass obviously wants somethng new 
offc stry is so common

anyways if possible guys tweet sp and email sp about samarj promos or raneil promos.. though samarj is now the focus
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh that's low, hopefully it'll increase some more. Time to change tactics SP and throw out feelers for all the characters and some of the most interesting and intriguing aspects of the show aren't shown in the promos.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly the promos r bakwas.i didnt feel like watching the show after seeing the promos.but somehow caught up with this show n now i m loving this show.they shld promote all the leads.also i agree with the ipl thing.even my dad fights with me at 10 30 for the remote :/ :p
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Blame it on the promos yar... Every interesting facet of the story should be highlighted in a promo... SP rarely gets it right...

Agree! even now they still have not shown any promo of other characters except Radhika! I don't get it... why? Aren't sam an important character as well?  
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As of now, the revenge track is more intriguing.. They need to show promos on that.. I like Radhika bt then Radhika carrying tea and cutting papers is not necessary..
Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
They need to show the bonding of the lead girls which is the main story. They need to give Radhika better scenes than with Teji, Changu and Mangu. Nobody is interested in seeing Radhika tortured by bullies. Right now her track is really rubbish. I think Samarg have had more screen time than Raneil anyways and they show Sam quite a lot in the show but the promos are poor and should start focussing on the leads or the lead Jodi's. Love stories sell.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Forever_mine

They need to show the bonding of the lead girls which is the main story. They need to give Radhika better scenes than with Teji, Changu and Mangu. Nobody is interested in seeing Radhika tortured by bullies. Right now her track is really rubbish. I think Samarg have had more screen time than Raneil anyways and they show Sam quite a lot in the show but the promos are poor and should start focussing on the leads or the lead Jodi's. Love stories sell.

Ya.. Tht's what I said. They can show promos on Radhika and Samaira bonding. They can show promos on the revenge track of SamArj or the budding closeness between Neil and Radhika