Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vrushanlove

Beautifully written...loved it...do write more...

Thank you dear (:
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhir_rd

omg what a fantastic os dear.    

lovely piece of writing dear.   

keep writing dear.

Thank you so much Zoya. (:
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os...really love d way sharon realises her mistake of pushing away swayam through dance n it doesnt seems to be ur first work really hats off 👏 
Keep writing 😊
anudoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful di
Lovely
Keep writing
Thanks for the pm :)
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Res
Unres
Nice...nice...the situation and the song blends in too well...i did not comment first just to listen the song...
Sharon's feelings were very well depictted in it...

And you have left it a nice cliff hanger too...so please if you can do write a next part as in a two shot or a three shot...
So "its never too late" so not "the end"...

P.S:- thanks for the pm...nd do continue with writing

Thank you so much. 
I know i left it open end.. well at that time i wanted to write only from sharon's POV, and leave all possibilties for readers to think 😛 
Anyways, now planning to write next part of it, Err.. almost done,. to give a better ending, coz when it comes to swaron " its never too late" 
maybe i'll give the next today itself.  (:

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronicfan

Amazing os...really love d way sharon realises her mistake of pushing away swayam through dance n it doesnt seems to be ur first work really hats off 👏 

Keep writing 😊

\
Thank you so much dear, it really means alot to me.. 😊

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anudoll

Beautiful di
Lovely
Keep writing
Thanks for the pm :)

Thank you soo much Anu ...😊

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Nice one

Thank you so much dear 😊
..Sapphire.. thumbnail

PART - 2

This world will never be

What I expected

And if I don't belong

Who would have guessed it

I will not leave alone

Everything that I own

To make you feel like it's not too late

It's never too late

"The healthy can't understand the emptied, the broken"

Broken, yeah that is what he is right now.

He was sitting in his room looking quite pale and weak. He looked like a soulless body. His eyes lacked the usual glint in them. Her words were ringing in her mind.

"I am comfortable with this book..."

"I and You can never be US"

Was it really easy for her to say all of that? To say that she was comfortable with their book being shut. They have come a long way now. When he thought she is softening towards him. Now maybe there's chance for them to be finally together. She had conveniently declined it by saying she wasn't comfortable. He knew she gets affected with his slightest move, with every touch, with every look. Then why she is ignoring it? Why can't for once she accept her feelings for him? More than Sharon, he was frustrated with himself for loving her too much to even risk her comfort. He wished he could forget and move on. But it was humanely impossible for him to do so. She was his life. How can someone erase his whole life?

Even if I say

It'll be alright

Still I hear you say

You want to end your life

Now and again we try

To just stay alive

Maybe we'll turn it all around

'Cause it's not too late

It's never too late

*Sigh* "Maybe we are not meant to be"... he thought. With this he walked out of the house tired of his thoughts which were leading him nowhere; right now all he needed is some fresh air to calm himself down. He opened the door only to be shocked...

No one will ever see

This side reflected

And if there's something wrong

Who would have guessed it

And I have left alone

Everything that I own

To make you feel like

It's not too late

It's never too late

She was there standing at his doorstep, nervous, scared, guilty, and what not... Her heart was thudding loudly. Nervous because she was going to tell her feelings, Scared - what if he doesn't love her now. Guilty- she knows that she has hurt him beyond repairs. Keeping aside her thoughts, she rang his doorbell. Only to be greeted by person with a shocked expression. She was lost in his eyes which hold nothing but pure love for her. But wait something was missing in those eyes today. The Warmth... His eyes were empty just like his life was right now and it was because of her. She knew that.

Even if I say

It'll be alright

Still I hear you say

Now and again we try

To just stay alive

'Cause it's not too late

It's never too late

Both stood there lost in each other eyes. With his eyes, he seemed to be asking in volumes. Why? Why she is not accepting her own feelings? She was here for him, explaining herself to him, giving answers to his every question, only if he let her do...

He turned around scared he might not make her uncomfortable. Her comfort has always been his main priority; he can never risk her comfort at any cost. She took a step forward, standing in front of him saying Sorry for all that she did in past. She wants to give "Them" a chance. He shrugged off listening to her, what if it is a dream; he won't be able to handle it this time. But she was determined to get him back. She can handle anything but his ignorance. The next thing she said left him speechless. Swayam... I don't know what I feel for you is love or not... I like being around you... I like it when you look at me... It's strange, I know... She could see hopes in his eyes, which only wants to hear one yes from her... To give Him a chance... To give "Them" a chance...

Both hearts were beating at abnormal speed. One nervous and one scared. She knew this was the time, she has to say it. Looking straight into his eyes, gathering all the courage finally she said what she always wanted to say him... "I like You Swayam..." " I have always liked you..."

The world we knew

Won't come back

The time we've lost

Can't get back

The life we had

Won't be ours again

This world will never be

What I expected

And if I don't belong

Swayam went blank for a second and when he finally got his composure. Without letting her speak anything further. Overjoyed, he simply wrapped his arms around her. Finally she has let him in, and this time he won't let her go easily. Promising himself he would make her fall in love with him soon. Breaking from the hug, they looked at each other, tears in their eyes, tears of happiness... Maybe it wasn't too late to apologize.

Even if I say

It'll be alright

Still I hear you say

Now and again we try

To just stay alive

'Cause it's not too late

It's never too late

'Cause it's not too late

It's never too late (It's never too late)

It's not too late

It's never too late

...THE END...

Scroll down,do read the note !!

Edited by ..Sapphire.. - 8 years ago
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey This is really nice...keep writing... 👏