Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SWARON TS-Its Never Too Late part -2 (last part) updated

..Sapphire.. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello fellas, i am here with swaron os.  Last night i was listening to this song- "Its too late to Apologize", and  the first thing that came to my mind was swaron, for obvious reason. This is my first ever os, so please do give your reviews. I dint get the time to check grammatical errors, so please bear with it.

Its Never Too late..

This book is finally shut...She did it, she wanted to push him away from her life, she succeeded, She should be happy for doing so, but she is not... wait, She is NOT? But why...?why she is not happy? Somewhere deep inside, her hearts yearning for him... She knew he is too perfect for her, She is confused why she is feeling like this, she is a very determined person, and has set some priorities in her life and love was indeed NO for her... She is now facing a huge inner turmoil... there is fight going on between her heart and mind... she needs to clear her thoughts, and only one thing can help her right now is her Dance...

I'm holding on your rope...got me ten feet off the ground..

And I'm hearing what you say... but I just can't make a sound...

The music started playing and her feet started to move in synchronization with it... Lifting herself in the air, she feels like a free bird when she dances, Dance gives her peace, she feels liberated, she spins around, and does some moves with toes, while swaying around her own words were trespassing her mind "I and you can never be us" and his hurt face were flashing in front of her, His words were echoing in her mind "whatever I feel for you after that we can't be friends" "I don't expect anything from you its ok, I'll be fine, you don't need to be guilty."

You tell me that you need me... Then you go cut me down...'

You tell me that you're sorry... Didn't think I'd turn around and say...

It's too late to apologize... it's too late...

Yes she was rude to him, she remembered his face when she had said him no, His eyes filled with hope which was in no second shattered, he didn't said anything, but his eyes spoke volume, there was pain in those eyes, she broke his heart, But he didn't rebelled, he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable. With these thoughts a silent tear escaped her eyes, she felt sorry for crushing his heart yet again. Maybe it was too late. Maybe she had already pushed him away. Maybe she had made the biggest mistake of her life... But it's too late to apologize.

I'd take another chance, take a fall... Take a shot for you, woah..

And I need you like a heart needs a beat... But that's nothing new, yeah yeah..

She twirls around drowning herself in music. She wants to repent for her mistake now, she wants to give  "Them" a chance, and she wants to take this blind leap of faith with him. She wants to feel the feeling of love, which for years she left never felt. She needs him right now.

I loved you with fire red... Now it's turning blue, and you say...

Sorry like the angel, heaven let me think was you... But I'm afraid...

It's too late to apologize... it's too late...

She knew he loves her like anything; his heart always belonged to her, He would never hurt her, his love was pure and intense, she has hurted him beyond repairs this time. She wants to say sorry for being refusing him at first place. She wants to run directly in his arms. Yes she likes him maybe love him but she is afraid now what if he don't accept her after breaking his hearts. The moment she realized how stupid she was to let him go off her, a small smile curved on her lips. The next moment she knew what she has to do now. With this she left the place.

Maybe it's a start of something new.

Maybe it wasn't too late.

Part :2 - page 5 (last part)

Edited by ..Sapphire.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sapphire.. thumbnail

A/N: Thank you for reading this Os. I know it's a bit ridiculous but its my first fiction story ever. So i hope you all liked. Please do leave your reviews good, bad, anything... 

Thank you. 

Shivani 
Edited by ..Sapphire.. - 8 years ago
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice os  and thanks for your scrap and do write more n do tell me
priyaanyan thumbnail
Awesome OS dearπŸ‘
Beautifully described πŸ˜Š
It never seemed that it was ur 1st one..
Do continue more 
VruShanite thumbnail
Awesomee...song based fictions are so dificult to write...and u wrote it beautifully...hope to see u writing so much more... 😊
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os..
loved it..
do write more..
nd do pm me..!!
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it
I never know that u write ...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the song its fully swaronish...
and u penned sharon's feelings really well...πŸ‘
Do write more...would love to read...
Thanks for the pm...

~Keechu
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Superb os
U hv written it so nicely...:)
Do write more
Nd pm me too
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Nice...nice...the situation and the song blends in too well...i did not comment first just to listen the song...
Sharon's feelings were very well depictted in it...

And you have left it a nice cliff hanger too...so please if you can do write a next part as in a two shot or a three shot...
So "its never too late" so not "the end"...

P.S:- thanks for the pm...nd do continue with writingEdited by i_yatharthk - 8 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Beautifully written...loved it...do write more...