Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

OMG TRPs 4.1 (Page 3)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

How awesome this news is! I hope they carry on what they have planned for. TRPs have given that indication too now. Bring on the Junoon! <3 Embarrassed

Yes! Go ahead cvs!! Bring on the Junoon, the confusion, the tears... All that gorgeous stuff Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Edited by Raingoddess - 13 May 2015 at 8:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HaniemicshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

SaHil are the main attraction for the show. 

#WeKnewIt then #TRPaudienceknows it and now hopefully #ZeeKnowsIt Cool
I hope this encourages makers to go full steam with the track they have planned without having to worry about the lack of propriety of it. Cause I think audience accepted (or liked) Sanam2 and Saif scenes. 

Ilu my part time krantikari

And see, we are not crediting only SaHil. You just credited the track and acknowledged Saif and Sanam2 as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

SaHil, Junoon and the beautiful Dharamshala track PartyCongrats to KV, SJ and cvs Clap SaHil are the main attraction #ZeeKnowsIt SaHil along with the right dose of romance, comedy and entertainment! The episodes were so awesome last week! With proper direction and by utilizing the lead pair who are brilliant actors, they can weave magic! Hope they keep it up! TFS Mariya Hug

Seriously, was your post invisible? Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddessflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Originally posted by Raingoddess

SaHil, Junoon and the beautiful Dharamshala track PartyCongrats to KV, SJ and cvs Clap SaHil are the main attraction #ZeeKnowsIt SaHil along with the right dose of romance, comedy and entertainment! The episodes were so awesome last week! With proper direction and by utilizing the lead pair who are brilliant actors, they can weave magic! Hope they keep it up! TFS Mariya Hug

Seriously, was your post invisible? Ermm

What ShockedLOL 

Edit: Oh ok I get it LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Raingoddess - 13 May 2015 at 3:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyKhatamKahani

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Yeah it is a pretty clear "Nod" from the TRP audience as to what they want to see! Focus on the main leads story, them in one frame, and also the story to move! Even Sanam2 and Saif scenes were good. It was interesting. The IM track is actually quite good, and chops to Additi for managing the bulk of it! 
Last week SAHIL had many hits and misses and the romance and Junoon was on a high! It's clear some people who left the show have come back to watch this! The TRP started to go up as soon as they showed the Pak track winding down, and everyone coming back to India was indicated. Because people knew the meaningless dragging was ending. Terrorist drama takes back seat! People do love positivity and also romance, intensity and even a bit of comedy. (which this track has in spades).

I know some shows even get TRP with Snakes or whatever. (dont watch that BS, just heard about it). That is why Sanam 2 never reduced TRP. Because people seem to have some fascination with the paranormal! But having said that, I do NOT want her Khala Saya in IM when Sanam comes back! She can do whatever she wants, but dont want her there trying to play her games! Whole of Bhopal knows she has been abandoned by the Nawab! So I guess it wont be easy for her anymore! I wonder if Aditit is taking part in NB? Maybe! 

Either ways, loving the story right now, and I think we can be sure of what does get TRP and what does not! Thanks TRP audience for showing what you really want! (As I dont contribute to TRP). ZEE you know it too! Of course they do! That is why they spent money on an Outdoor shoot for QH! They have faith in the current story and on SAHIL! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-fanrayamicshy...Tanu...

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
We all know it is because of Sahil focus, finally makers will realize who are the main leads of the show, you can not keep on showing kala jadu and crap forever, I am glad they will realize that finally it is the story of Aahil and Sanam, and we are interested in them. I hope next week its more. NOONE is interested in Sanam2 and Shashi Kapoor tracks, sick of them, please get S2 out of the show, enough of her nautanki, focus on Sahil and we all will be happy, they deserve to be together. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyMrDarcyfan

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Congrats to the whole team
they so deserve this and much much more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

Go to top