Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

SaHil are the main attraction for the show.

#WeKnewIt then #TRPaudienceknows it and now hopefully #ZeeKnowsIt๐Ÿ˜Ž

I hope this encourages makers to go full steam with the track they have planned without having to worry about the lack of propriety of it. Cause I think audience accepted (or liked) Sanam2 and Saif scenes.

yes makers please go-ahead ...๐Ÿ˜†
#WeWantEMA between SaHil๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How awesome this news is! I hope they carry on what they have planned for. TRPs have given that indication too now. Bring on the Junoon! <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SaHil, Junoon and the beautiful Dharamshala track ๐ŸฅณCongrats to KV, SJ and cvs ๐Ÿ‘ SaHil are the main attraction #ZeeKnowsIt SaHil along with the right dose of romance, comedy and entertainment! The episodes were so awesome last week! With proper direction and by utilizing the lead pair who are brilliant actors, they can weave magic! Hope they keep it up! TFS Mariya ๐Ÿค—
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

How awesome this news is! I hope they carry on what they have planned for. TRPs have given that indication too now. Bring on the Junoon! <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes! Go ahead cvs!! Bring on the Junoon, the confusion, the tears... All that gorgeous stuff  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

SaHil are the main attraction for the show. 

#WeKnewIt then #TRPaudienceknows it and now hopefully #ZeeKnowsIt ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I hope this encourages makers to go full steam with the track they have planned without having to worry about the lack of propriety of it. Cause I think audience accepted (or liked) Sanam2 and Saif scenes. 

Ilu my part time krantikari

And see, we are not crediting only SaHil. You just credited the track and acknowledged Saif and Sanam2 as well.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

SaHil, Junoon and the beautiful Dharamshala track ๐ŸฅณCongrats to KV, SJ and cvs ๐Ÿ‘ SaHil are the main attraction #ZeeKnowsIt SaHil along with the right dose of romance, comedy and entertainment! The episodes were so awesome last week! With proper direction and by utilizing the lead pair who are brilliant actors, they can weave magic! Hope they keep it up! TFS Mariya ๐Ÿค—

Seriously, was your post invisible? ๐Ÿค”
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Seriously, was your post invisible? ๐Ÿค”

What ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edit: Oh ok I get it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah it is a pretty clear "Nod" from the TRP audience as to what they want to see! Focus on the main leads story, them in one frame, and also the story to move! Even Sanam2 and Saif scenes were good. It was interesting. The IM track is actually quite good, and chops to Additi for managing the bulk of it! 
Last week SAHIL had many hits and misses and the romance and Junoon was on a high! It's clear some people who left the show have come back to watch this! The TRP started to go up as soon as they showed the Pak track winding down, and everyone coming back to India was indicated. Because people knew the meaningless dragging was ending. Terrorist drama takes back seat! People do love positivity and also romance, intensity and even a bit of comedy. (which this track has in spades).

I know some shows even get TRP with Snakes or whatever. (dont watch that BS, just heard about it). That is why Sanam 2 never reduced TRP. Because people seem to have some fascination with the paranormal! But having said that, I do NOT want her Khala Saya in IM when Sanam comes back! She can do whatever she wants, but dont want her there trying to play her games! Whole of Bhopal knows she has been abandoned by the Nawab! So I guess it wont be easy for her anymore! I wonder if Aditit is taking part in NB? Maybe! 

Either ways, loving the story right now, and I think we can be sure of what does get TRP and what does not! Thanks TRP audience for showing what you really want! (As I dont contribute to TRP). ZEE you know it too! Of course they do! That is why they spent money on an Outdoor shoot for QH! They have faith in the current story and on SAHIL!