India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

rakhi mata is back

Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
omg rakhi mata mata crap is so funny and hilarious. rakhi mata is back. enjoyed that scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyareddy123SM.Lopaclarityyanks28rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Yeah W*F I was rofling in that scene. Although Soumya's change is hard to digest I must say I liked her lunch scene with Suhani. It was sweet and now Soumya's track has been revealed. She must eradicate the mata issue lol 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarikafanclarityNestleToulouserbb1

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
That scene was actually ROFL. She wants dowry. I'm shocked. Such shameless dork.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarikafanclarityNestleToulouseyanks28rbb1

Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Yeah W*F I was rofling in that scene. Although Soumya's change is hard to digest I must say I liked her lunch scene with Suhani. It was sweet and now Soumya's track has been revealed. She must eradicate the mata issue lol 

yeah i loved it too.
i remember when rakhi taunted her with that, she was upset about it, and that sad bg music was played. she explained about her mistakes wonderfully. it was very believable i thought, she was clearly upset and talking with a broken voice.
and also liked those two friends for life chatting with eachother. it was very good.
i just pray to god that they dont turn soumya evil again. there is a chance of that i think, cause starplus does this very often. they turn people evil for creating more drama.
but one time evil is fine, and can be redeemed through repenting. but if they turn her evil again then i think that will destroy soumyas character forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
She'll always be gray shaded I think Sona...so yes they could turn her negative again but I think for now you can relax. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iLoveNutellaSonarikafanrbb1

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonarikafan

Originally posted by yanks28

yeah i loved it too.
i remember when rakhi taunted her with that, she was upset about it, and that sad bg music was played. she explained about her mistakes wonderfully. it was very believable i thought, she was clearly upset and talking with a broken voice.
and also liked those two friends for life chatting with eachother. it was very good.
i just pray to god that they dont turn soumya evil again. there is a chance of that i think, cause starplus does this very often. they turn people evil for creating more drama.
but one time evil is fine, and can be redeemed through repenting. but if they turn her evil again then i think that will destroy soumyas character forever.

Today's restaurant scene shocked me positively though it was hard to digest such sweetness still it was cute. I liked the way she fed her. But my mom was like 'it could be poison too' LOL. Don't worry I don't think she'll be negative again. Her new mission is to alleviate superstitions from Mishra Family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonarikafanrbb1

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
rakhi was hilarious 
she knws only one thing to get wat she wants 
it will be fun to watch her like dat 
waiting to see wat sowmya will do nxt 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SM.LopaSonarikafanyanks28rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Omg what the hell is wrong with her she acts mad just to get what she wants someone needs to slap some sense into her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM.LopaSonarikafanyanks28

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top