Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

It is disappointing to see a women's rights, human rights activist like her and a person of her education to talk the way she did.

But I can understand what she's upto.

She has been desperately trying to get Indian citizenship and most of her life was spent trying to defend herself. Sweden was the only country that tolerated her without any controversy.

The agenda behind her tweets is clear.

It also proved she is a hypocrite.

Otherwise she would be the first one to write against men like Salman than defend them.

This controversy has shown real faces of many people and broken many masks.

oh wow someone cant handle other's opinion , can they now?😆 if someone doesnt have the same opinion as u , doesnt mean they hav a hidden agenda 🤣 its a opinion suck it up ... as u hav an opinion against sth , ppl can hav opinions in favour of them ...doesnt make them any wrong  basically go on tagging anyone who supports someone as hypocrites if it makes u feel any better ...😉

^ you are on fire today ⭐️ 
hiddenstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

I don't believe any of these 2 rupees fame mongers are genuine supporters of Salman Khan

He is currently buzzing, so everyone is giving a try in grabbing attention, whether for salman or against salman. Either way, everyone is getting their share of #2minutesofFame tag. 

I don't think anyones opinion matters, these people should concentrate on fixing many other issues in the country, and writing open letters in regards to those, so maybe we can see some change. Running after Salman's case is nothing but grabbing attention.  

thats the thing ,, everyone is having a gala of a time on this case ripping in on the 2 min fame... everyone has their opinion but the funny part is some can shove their opinions and think themselves as judge judy of some kind but cant digest other's😆 
hiddenstar thumbnail

^ you are on fire today ⭐️ 

some ppl needs to be shown the mirror kya karein.😆
atominis thumbnail
This Hiddenstar knows nothing about Taslima either! 😆

Not worth any response.

Don't even quote me dear. You have no other argument to back up as an explanation to your response.

Follow this lady on Twitter, Google about her to know why she needs to save her skin, then talk. I know for a fact that a woman like her would never defend Salman if not for her current circumstances.

Kabhi movies ke siva bhi kuch dekh liya karo. 😆

Ohhh SNAP!! Tasleema Nasreen didn't abuse Salman enough, You can go back to Sreemoyees open letter, that's more suitable to you. 

I just can't with the "if someone takes Salmans side than they have issues"

I took Salman side and I don't any issues well I do but not many 😆😆😆

People have to take a stand opposite Salman or else their character is bad  ????

HORSESHIT logic 🤣🤣🤣
hiddenstar thumbnail

This Hiddenstar knows nothing about Taslima either! 😆

Not worth any response.

Don't even quote me dear. You have no other argument to back up as an explanation to your response.

Follow this lady on Twitter, Google about her to know why she needs to save her skin, then talk. I know for a fact that a woman like her would never defend Salman if not for her current circumstances.

Kabhi movies ke siva bhi kuch dekh liya karo. 😆

ab mujhe kuch bologey toh jawab toh milega hi 🤣 cant help but not quote ! 😆 u cant help but assuming , can u ? woh kya hai na ...u are not the only know it all ... taslima nasreen ki poori history biography mujhe acche se pata hai 😆 oh damn , are u her in person ?? how can u be so sure of what she would defend on her ... give me  a break ... this is what i meant by narrowmindedness... u are damn self righteous and u seriously cant take in opinions which differs from urs lol 
movies ke siva aap se accha gyaan hai par wo kya hai na , i dont hav to go around putting ppl down and stomping my foot over sth that i strongly believe in and fuse out with sth thats against my views 
Edited by hiddenstar - 8 years ago
atominis thumbnail
ROFL!

You know nothing about Taslima that is for sure.

And nothing about her current circumstances.

Just today her colleague was tagging PMO to save her because she was getting death threats.

Her defense of Salman is a ploy.

But of course such politics is perhaps too complicated for you to gauge.

It's alright.

I am not her in person but I have followed her enough to know what she is. Hence such tweets from her were unexpected, not just by myself but also for many other followers of her work.

In normal circumstances she would never defend a guy like Salman. Her circumstances today are altered. Hence her response is different.

I told you, give me proper argument instead of merely mocking through incomplete sentences and loads of emoticons. If it's not possible then leave it.

Talking of "logic", those people better not talk who said why should they bother for anyone who achieved nothing in life and are homeless and sleeping on footpath. Those who talk like that, need to revisit own posts first before calling out to anyone else on logic. 😊
hiddenstar thumbnail

ROFL!

You know nothing about Taslima that is for sure.

And nothing about her current circumstances.

Just today her colleague was tagging PMO to save her because she was getting death threats.

Her defense of Salman is a ploy.

But of course such politics is perhaps too complicated for you to gauge.

It's alright.

I am not her in person but I have followed her enough to know what she is. Hence such tweets from her were unexpected, not just by myself but also for many other followers of her work.

In normal circumstances she would never defend a guy like Salman. Her circumstances today are altered. Hence her response is different.

I told you, give me proper argument instead of merely mocking through incomplete sentences and loads of emoticons. If it's not possible then leave it.

Talking of "logic", those people better not talk who said why should they bother for anyone who achieved nothing in life and are homeless and sleeping on footpath. Those who talk like that, need to revisit own posts first before calling out to anyone else on logic. 😊

🤣 u never get over urself , do u? did u even read the book she wrote which caused her to flee in the first place?😆 anyway i m not here to prove u anything ... think whatever u hav to ... 😆 clearly u are shallow enough to think someone who doesnt agree with you can know stuffs that u are going on and on about 😆 but its not alright to assume so much... you are talking like she is you and she should hav done what u are implying lol ... i bet its the aftermath of the shock ..koi na .. keep preaching and ranting till it makes u feel better .. 
u hav been mocking me in all ur posts assuming and hallucinating about me and Salman fans yet saying i mocked you??  u clearly had made up ur mind and anything i say doesnt get through to u 😆 so there is no point of any argument here ... 

p.s i love emoticons hence i use them ...why does everyone hav a problem with my use of emoticons? 😕

@bold i never said that yet u compared me with the likes of abhijeett and farah ! 😆 
Interesting tweets, but Lallu is still a killer. 😆