Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

tasleema nasreen tweets for BHAI -bangladeshi author

KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
1-

Sad for Salman Khan. He did not kill intentionally. Sad for poor people, who do not deserve to be killed. : (

2-

Never saw you care for poor people so much. Do you really care? If you cared, they would not have lived in the streets.

3-

If it were Sweden,Salman Khan would have been asked to finish working for his pending films,then go to a correctional center when he is free

40 retweets 43 favorites

4-Salman Khan should try to eradicate the poverty of Bandra's poor & build houses for the homeless so that no one would sleep on the streets.

5-If media was not busy with Salman Khan's jail or bail thingy for all day&night,I would have not known that he became 49. I thought he was 42

6-

Not bad if celebrities commit some crimes now& then. Media can get a job to show what's happening & ppl can leave job to see whats happening

7-

We the middle class want to be rich but we can not. We like when rich people go to jail for committing crimes. It is called class struggle.

8-

We middle class don't care if poor ppl die.We don't consider them as humans.But we shout justice for poor ppl only to show that we're humans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
EPIC🀣 describes forum ki halaat perfectly ! πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and oh she is an author too who didnt abuse her right with words for the sake of it πŸ˜† got her point across without throwing any cusses πŸ‘ 
atominis thumbnail
It is disappointing to see a women's rights, human rights activist like her and a person of her education to talk the way she did.

But I can understand what she's upto.

She has been desperately trying to get Indian citizenship and most of her life was spent trying to defend herself. Sweden was the only country that tolerated her without any controversy.

The agenda behind her tweets is clear.

It also proved she is a hypocrite.

Otherwise she would be the first one to write against men like Salman than defend them.

This controversy has shown real faces of many people and broken many masks.
Originally posted by: atominis

It is disappointing to see a women's rights, human rights activist like her and a person of her education to talk the way she did.

But I can understand what she's upto.

She has been desperately trying to get Indian citizenship and most of her life was spent trying to defend herself. Sweden was the only country that tolerated her without any controversy.

The agenda behind her tweets is clear.

It also proved she is a hypocrite.

Otherwise she would be the first one to write against men like Salman than defend them.

This controversy has shown real faces of many people and broken many masks.

Ohhh SNAP!! Tasleema Nasreen didn't abuse Salman enough, You can go back to Sreemoyees open letter, that's more suitable to you. 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If media was not busy with Salman Khan's jail or bail
thingy for all day&night,I would have not known that he
became 49. I thought he was 42
- best comment ever
sandiab- who's she? sandiab
atominis thumbnail
@MrsSalmanKhan

You did not even understand what I wrote about Taslima and you're giving me advice? πŸ˜†

Don't try that hard.

My choice whose letter to look at and whose not to.

I follow this lady as well as her life and writing. I know what she is currently upto.

She has her share of coarse worded writings on Islam. And gets death threats. Such tweets are just an attempt to keep her roof safe in India atleast, because even India is under pressure to not to grant shelter to her.

The slant of writings depends on many other factors. If you think she's a genuine supporter of your husband, then you are clearly mistaken Mrs Salman Khan.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

sandiab- who's she?sandiab

she is Parul chauhan, she acted in a show called bidaai on Star plus a couple of years ago she was ragini

I don't believe any of these 2 rupees fame mongers are genuine supporters of Salman Khan

He is currently buzzing, so everyone is giving a try in grabbing attention, whether for salman or against salman. Either way, everyone is getting their share of #2minutesofFame tag. 

I don't think anyones opinion matters, these people should concentrate on fixing many other issues in the country, and writing open letters in regards to those, so maybe we can see some change. Running after Salman's case is nothing but grabbing attention.  

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago