Why did DD lie???

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday everything was clear but I have 1 doubt.. Why did DD lie to Roshni that her father is dead??πŸ˜•πŸ˜² What difference could it have been made if she told her that he left them or are divorced? It was OK that she hid it when Roshni was small, but I really felt she could have told Roshni this story when she was 18 or 19yrs.. By that time I'm sure Roshni would have been capable of understanding things..πŸ˜• She would have been having the same heartbreak then knowing the truth, which she is having nowπŸ˜•

And it could have made a lot of difference in their lives.. If DD had told this truth at the right time, I'm sure Roshni's respect for DD must have been increased manifold and Maa - Beti relation wouldn't have gone sour, it could have been resolved even before SidπŸ˜•

Moreover, the biggest benefit would have been that Roshni woudn't have had the notion 'That all rich people are bad and middle class people are good' This would have prevented Sid from pretending to be middle class and the entire story of Roshni's life could have been different..If the truth was known, most probably Roshni would have been hating middle class people, so rich Sid would have been welcome.. Even DD would have been happy with rich Jamai😊

DD could have told this story  atleast when Roshni was going to marry a middle class Sid, rather than trying to stop the wedding by switching the groom and doing stupid things to stop the wedding.. I think if DD told Roshni why she hated middle class people, I'm sure Roshni would have reconsidered her decision (Could have even backed off from the marriage like when DD faked heart attack, then may be Sid could have revealed that he is not middle class but is richπŸ˜‰)

So, the entire story of JR rests on this single lie of DDπŸ˜› If it was not for this lie, Jamai wouldn't have to patch up maa - beti  and Sid wouldn't be the ghar jamai and the entire story would have been something elseπŸ˜‰ What do u guys think??
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
true but it DD and Roshni never had a ruff relationship, then she would not have been upset at the airport and Sid would not have tried to cheer her up, hence them meeting for the first time
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How can DD open up the facts that she herself wanted to forget those bitterness & pain in her life? Won't it again hurt her as well as her whole family?
Also, she might have hidden them as Roshni had gud notes abt her dad and how can she spoil her daughter's happiness? Wouldn't it hurt Roshni when she finds her dad is so irresponsible to take care of her mom and his own family?

Also they threw Mona bua from her sasural, matlab her hubby also left her😭 In that case, not only on rich people, there might be a chance for Roshni to hate the whole of men & trust on luv & marriage😊 hating rich is better than hating all men... hai na😊
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoopassion

Why did DD lie to Roshni that her father is dead??
May be that time she didn't had any option other than telling he is dead...πŸ˜•

What difference could it have been made if she told her that he left them or are divorced? 
In DD pov he is still gud na if she told like this then roshni would have hated her dad na... And roshni notion may be like this "that all the boys are bad, I won't marry anyone in the future"πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

If DD had told this truth at the right time, I'm sure Roshni's respect for DD must have been increased manifold 
Once she told he is dead so there is no need to say the truth to roshni abt his dad, and she may felt he won't return anytime...🀒 even if she said truth to her, roshni ll get heart broken na so she didn't said anything until roshni demands her to say the truth...πŸ˜•

Moreover, the biggest benefit would have been that Roshni woudn't have had the notion 'That all rich people are bad and middle class people are good' 
This is the main concept in jr for roshni to marry sid... If they didn't married then nothing happnd in their lives..even sid won't bring shiv to them then roshni won't asked abt shiv to DD...πŸ˜†

I think if DD told Roshni why she hated middle class people, I'm sure Roshni would have reconsidered her decision (Could have even backed off from the marriage like when DD faked heart attack, then may be Sid could have revealed that he is not middle class but is richπŸ˜‰)

If she said truth to roshni, I'm sure roshni would have thing DD wants to stop their marriage...πŸ˜‰

So, the entire story of JR rests on this single lie of DDπŸ˜› If it was not for this lie, Jamai wouldn't have to patch up maa - beti  and Sid wouldn't be the ghar jamai and the entire story would have been something elseπŸ˜‰

If DD didn't lied then roshni won't married sid and if sid didn't lied then he won't been as dd's jamai...and if they both didn't lied then we won't have been watch this show...πŸ˜† Of course we watching this show only for concept and Dur-sidni na...😳

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She wanted to keep Roshni not known about her father's deed so that Roshni could be happy imagining that her father was a good man. If she would have told her then as we saw yesterday, Roshni's hatred for that man would have increased. Plus DD herself pointed out she had made mistakes in parenting for Roshni, she was a cold-hearted woman at that time, she did not like to show her vulnerability in front of others. She was not close to Roshni, how could she open up her heart like that? For such a truth to be told one has to be pushed like she was pushed yesterday so that she could spill it out, especially a woman who is as strong as DD. This is a white lie that she told, just like Sid had said to Roshni about his identity. It can be seen in both aspects but i don't feel DD was wrong in keeping her daughter in dark about her father. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg yes it is true 
u hit the right point
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But that is the whole reason behind the story. If DD didn't lie,
1. then we wouldn't have ma beti battle.
2. Sid wouldn't be the jamai and trying to fix the relationship.
3. Roshni would have hated every men.
4. We wouldn't have our beautiful SidNi.
5. There would have been no marriage.
6. There would have been no love story but instead a hate story.

So the benefit of DD's lying is that we have the story of Jamai Raja and our beloved couple SidNi. 😊Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

So the benefit of DD's lying is that we have the story of Jamai Raja and our beloved couple SidNi. 😊

πŸ‘...Points made...SidNi exists only because of DD hidden past
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

So the benefit of DD's lying is that we have the story of Jamai Raja and our beloved couple SidNi. 😊

Ya, that's exactly my point😊