Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Originally posted by Dogan1

Originally posted by casweetu12

Hahaha Rofl.. reading every1 comments on yesterday epi LOL

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu Wink

And 4 God's sake it is not director.. editor or CVS fault as always Wink
Since the scenes which required him 2 stand 2 feet away from her & purely on expression were enacted nicely by him Wink

Shrenu is just the same... trusting & comfy & professional with her costar LOL...

The whole dacoit scene was total waste & thorn scene was pathetic

@ swathya

Completely agree with u dear

What was the need of MB & gang & VAHINI in junle..was vahini there 2 SPY on BHAUJI???? Wink
Why were the gang searching temple LOL when Ashlok didn't reach there

Why shlOK acting as getting AMNESIA when spike hit astha...
Why was he confused & lost while touching her?? Who was he afraid
Of Wink??? Definitely not of animals LOL... so maybe of BANDIT QUEEN Wink

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up LOL or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms LOL

And most important question...
Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS Ouch... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY Angry

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage Confused

I knw.. I knw... m not gonna get any answers 2 this... since now very soon our questions vil b seen as ILLOGICAL LOL but still couldn't stop myself Wink

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER Wink

ROFL

@bold
Saw the thorn scene again Sweetu/ nimmy
Apart from the actors in that scene...
What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...Shocked
Every half sec shloks hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited...OuchOuchDay before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team workLOL

Wow, you sat through it all over again!

Sajji
Patience u see !
Nahi yaar ...just saw the thorn scene ...to see what was wrong...jobless and hopeless Iam LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007nim_varpotomac

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saibhargav

i think this track is going to end soon bcoz today kalindi seems doing smthng against shlok with lawyer. aastha may not get her memory back but might know that IS has cheated her.this may end bharjit track and shlok try to punish IS but kalindi goes against shlok and arrests both shlok and IS. shlok anyway gets out of jail since he is husband of aastha and proves his luv or helps aastha in gaining her memory back with the help of surbhi.

Sai,
for your sake, I hope this track ends soon..but...I ahve m doubts ...Kalindi only spells further trouble for Shlok.

We may get the arrest scene n the caveman lift if and when kalindi enters the scene when she knows that Aastha is alive n well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhumpotomac

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Thanks, will skip the episode. I dont want to watch it and wish that I had amnesia.

Saji, I want u to see the 2 scenes...that are most dissected here..the bandit scene n the thorn scene. I really want to know what u think of them.

Tks to hotstar n the ff button ...did not sit thro the whole thing..just the all imp scenes...under discussion.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

thanks for the review Nimmo Big smile
gave 4Embarrassed

Sahrish,

Babydoll was rocking..esp when she said she knows she has a cute nose...LOLLOL Loved her exp when she was eating the watermelon. Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumSathia007

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Nimmy
 Your review is Hundred times better than the real episode !!!!
Swathya, tks dear...

I was really very upset after seeing  AVINASH's performance today !!!! -  I  really enjoy his acting but  today he along with CVS  killed the   pulse of the whole  episode !!!! - so sad !!!!
 I did not feel to analyse even !!!! after seeing the repeat of the SCENES...felt the same.

I  rated as  2 - in fact I   felt  that I should not rate it  at all  !!!! mine too...had i been able to see what I did now...

I wish,  that thorn pricking scene was not there at all !!! - Then probably I would have  enjoyed the episode  and would have PRAISED  AVINASH AND SHRENU both !!!!! eggactly...my point.

SHRENU   acted very well - no complaint aganist her acting !!!! she was rocking in all her scenes...perfect...kudos to her. Clap

I do not understand what was the need of that stupid DAKU scene !!!!!! -  getting completely out of mind !!!! only thing I could come up with...two females to hold Barkha..instead of rough male hands..to not offend her delicate sensibilities n health.

WHEN  Aastha fainted after getting pricked by a  poisonous thorn, - what  was SHLOK doing ???? - he  was so hesitant - not sure  where to keep her head and where to put his hand !!!!! - Was she untouchable  !!!!  In this type of situation in real life , any human being  will  do  his or her best when he or she will see someone has fainted ( even  enemy) !!!! - Sorry,  here SHLOK was  neither  reacting  as a Loving Husband nor as a Good human  being  !!!! - I felt disgusted to watch this  !!!!! - Very Pathetic performance by AVINASH SACHDEV  to my eyes 1!!!- probably my life is dedicated to save life !!!!!! - it was too difficult for me  to digest this !!!! great obs...bingo.

THE  WORST SCENE of ASHLOK over the last 2 years in EBP history - That THORN _ PRICKING SCENE !!! yup...can't think of any that was so disappointing.

I do not like to  say  any more as I do not like to hear any barking !!!!

CVS - Please be a little bit logical before creating any scene !!!! what if their hands are tied by the strident demands by the actors???

AVINASH -  you have potential - Please  be attentive  to your performance  -  we love to see you as SHLOK AGNIHOTRI !!! - Nothing else !!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow !!! not too thrilled at the prospect. but will gird my loins n gear up.

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

Originally posted by nim_var

[QUOTE=padmajag][QUOTE=nim_var][QUOTE=padmajag]Nimmy 
I
Nice to know that you are from the temple town..and am your close neighbour...pakkathu..ooru dhaan...namma ooru Chennai. Big smile

Hey  Singara Chennai,
I finished my masters there in Anna university . There I met my hubby who was final engineering student fell in Love. Got married and lived in ANNA Nagar for 4 yrs, blessed with 2 girls . From there we moved to Secunderabad for 2 yrs and finally settled in Germany.

Wow..nice to hear yr luv story...Big smile Mommy to two little girls...I have just the one..daughter... I have lived in a few countries too...but for now...good ole...mother India.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhum

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@Nimmy, @Saji ( honey), @Saji ( BBF), @ SWEETU, @JHUMJUM @ Divya, @j Jess & my other forum mates
 I read most of your views on yesterday's episode  &  leads' performances  !!!!

One thing is common ,  Everybody  agrrees that DAKU scene was forced imposed and Thorn pricking scene was a night mare  in all respects except the fainted person ( She has nothing to do, other than lying down !!!!). Such a romantic scene they have crucified  recklessly!!!

@ Nimmy 
 SHLOK now needs help to lift TINY because he is having severe low  back pain - you just guess why  -  At least  you  ( including me ) do n't need further explanation !!!!! - Ha ha ha !!!!  - real story!!!

!!! However, Nimmy - you have suggested two female to lift  BHARKHA to  maintain respect to an unknwn woman !!!! - No Nimmy I can not swallow this logic even -  Whenever We deal with any ill person -   as a human ( our first instinct ) , our first duty  goes to the safety of that ill person - no question of disrespect in that secene - in presence of so many people of mixed genders !!!!

@ sweetu -  Whom are you defining as Bandit queen - I have seen surpanaka only !!!!

@  Saji (BFF ) - We have to say '' Yes Boss/ yes Sir'' - all the time - Sorry ,  it is not written in my dictionery !!!!!

@Jhumjhum -  ADARSH BHARTI NARI -  always becomes a  pawn  in our male dominating society  starting from SITA,  Neither Draupadi / nor Krishna/  - is so common !!!! We can see   JUTHISTIR/ We can see Ram, we can see BHISMA/ we can  see DURYADHAN everywhere but where is KRISHNA ???- good Logicfor our CVS '' Leaving his ill wife to a psycho enemy  camp and challanging that psycho  for  an ego fight'' !!!!! - Iss LOGIC KO KYA NAAM DOON EK BAAR PHIR !!!!!

@ Divya - i gree with you that  it should be a team work / success depends on team work but  as a lead - you have got some duty to to the show also !!!!!! - not looking here  & there  and showing confusion about his own reaction !!!!! - I agree with you that   editing was bad !!! - but unfortunately this type of editing error is  being visible more recently  mainly when VAHINI is around !!!!! - no ill feeling !!!!
 Editing about pallu ,/saree/ hugging side - these are neglible error ( We have seen in the past on several occassions) -  makes it funny but  not disgusting   !!!!

I 

Edited by Sathia007 - 14 May 2015 at 4:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhumnim_varDogan1

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

@Nimmy, @Saji ( honey), @Saji ( BBF), @ SWEETU, @JHUMJUM @ Divya, @j Jess & my other forum mates
I read most of your views on yesterday's episode & leads' performances !!!!

One thing is common , Everybody agrrees that DAKU scene was forced imposed and Thorn pricking scene was a night mare in all respects except the fainted person ( She has nothing to do, other than lying down !!!!). Such a romantic scene they have crucified recklessly!!!

@ Nimmy
SHLOK now needs help to lift TINY because he is having severe low back pain - you just guess why - At least you ( including me ) do n't need further explanation !!!!! - Ha ha ha !!!! - real story!!!

!!! However, Nimmy - you have suggested two female to lift BHARKHA to maintain respect to an unknwn woman !!!! - No Nimmy I can not swallow this logic even - Whenever We deal with any ill person - as a human ( our first instinct ) , our first duty goes to the safety of that ill person - no question of disrespect in that secene - in presence of so many people of mixed genders !!!!

@ sweetu - Whom are you defining as Bandit queen - I have seen surpanaka only !!!!

@ Saji (BFF ) - We have to say '' Yes Boss/ yes Sir'' - all the time - Sorry , it is not written in my dictionery !!!!!

@Jhumjhum - ADARSH BHARTI NARI - always becomes a pawn in our male dominating society starting from SITA, Neither Draupadi / nor Krishna/ - is so common !!!! We can see JUTHISTIR/ We can see Ram, we can see BHISMA/ we can see DURYADHAN everywhere but where is KRISHNA ???- good Logicfor our CVS '' Leaving his ill wife to a psycho enemy camp and challanging that psycho for an ego fight'' !!!!! - Iss LOGIC KO KYA NAAM DOON EK BAAR PHIR !!!!!

@ Divya - i gree with you that it should be a team work / success depends on team work but as a lead - you have got some duty to to the show also !!!!!! - not looking here & there and showing confusion about his own reaction !!!!! - I agree with you that editing was bad !!! - but unfortunately this type of editing error is being visible more recently mainly when VAHINI is around !!!!! - no ill feeling !!!!
Editing about pallu ,/saree/ hugging side - these are neglible error ( We have seen in the past on several occassions) - makes it funny but not disgusting !!!!

I

Swathya
U naughty... naughty girl

U just knw how 2 prick me huh LOL...I guess u want 2 ensure that next time m not able 2 post ny comment... since MIODIJI may CONVICT me 4ever Wink

Nyways... the BANDIT QUEEN is 1 whose mere presence make. Every1 from cast & crew.. TREMBLE & FUMBLE LOL

Astha faints... shlok is lost & scared looking all the time in her direction 4 APPROVAL Wink... director confused when 2 OK the scene...editor uncle. SUPER CONFUSED where 2 CUT & PASTE the scene... & v audience go in COMA wondering...
ISS BANDIT QUEEN KO KYA NAAM DOO LOL

& to top it all.. MODIJI inflict PUNISHMENT on whoever DARE 2 take her name... & REWARDING Those who REPORT ppl taking her name Wink

She is SURPANAKA of ebp since she has CUT THE NOSE of male lead due 2 her FRIGHTFUL PRESENCE in the show Wink

Now GUESS who is she LOL... since I get AMNESIA while taking her
Name Wink

ROFL

vj3072jhumjhumnim_var

Go to top