padmajag

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by padmajag

Nimmy 
I gave 3

Thanks padmaja..finally u got my name..LOLLOL and for the rating too.
good to hear. Good to hear that half of the exams are finished. Have a good weekend and If I guess correctly..you are going to be watching some of old Ashlok...esp the Jungle Hm track..EBP. Wink ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. SmileSmile

Hey Nimmy,

I always read your rating first and after 2 hr only will watch the episodes, I saw tamil wordinds in your comment, neengha entha ooru pa, I am also  from Kanchipuram

Hey ...nice to meet another fellow Tamilian..in the forum..there are quite a few of us here...Potomac, Dogan, nandu, charanyaraj, crazian...u may..come across my posts peppered with some tamil words... LOL

Nice to know that you are from the temple town..and am your close neighbour...pakkathu..ooru dhaan...namma ooru Chennai. Big smile

Hey  Singara Chennai,
I finished my masters there in Anna university . There I met my hubby who was final engineering student fell in Love. Got married and lived in ANNA Nagar for 4 yrs, blessed with 2 girls . From there we moved to Secunderabad for 2 yrs and finally settled in Germany.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumDhth1nim_var

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Originally posted by casweetu12

Hahaha Rofl.. reading every1 comments on yesterday epi LOL

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu Wink

And 4 God's sake it is not director.. editor or CVS fault as always Wink
Since the scenes which required him 2 stand 2 feet away from her & purely on expression were enacted nicely by him Wink

Shrenu is just the same... trusting & comfy & professional with her costar LOL...

The whole dacoit scene was total waste & thorn scene was pathetic

@ swathya

Completely agree with u dear

What was the need of MB & gang & VAHINI in junle..was vahini there 2 SPY on BHAUJI???? Wink
Why were the gang searching temple LOL when Ashlok didn't reach there

Why shlOK acting as getting AMNESIA when spike hit astha...
Why was he confused & lost while touching her?? Who was he afraid
Of Wink??? Definitely not of animals LOL... so maybe of BANDIT QUEEN Wink

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up LOL or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms LOL

And most important question...
Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS Ouch... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY Angry

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage Confused

I knw.. I knw... m not gonna get any answers 2 this... since now very soon our questions vil b seen as ILLOGICAL LOL but still couldn't stop myself Wink

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER Wink

ROFL

Bang on questions Sweetu totally agree with u Clap Clap. Well frankly speaking I always have doubt about Shlok's love for Astha as I think he take her for granted n never give her deserve love n respect now also he's using Astha's condition to get revenge over IS I mean how disgusting thought is she a human or a trophy or a doll who he like to play according to his wish n than throw when get bored Angry Ouch Thumbs Down.

Exactly my point jhumy LOL
In this WAR OF TITANS astha is made SCAPE GOAT both claim they love her.. but both actions r subjecting her 2 more trauma Confused

Agree that IS is doing this more due 2 lust than love Ouch
But shlok by directly challenging.. mocking & declaring war with IS astha is the one who is going 2 face the brunt of all

As a cunning man IS may convince. Astha 2 consummate their fake wwedding... since shlok seem 2 b 4getting that astha is still IS captive as barkha LOL
She has not regained back her memory yet

Just hope Cv do not torture us more with barjit scenes
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007nim_var

Dhth1 IF-Rockerz
Dhth1
Dhth1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu Wink

Since the scenes which required him 2 stand 2 feet away from her & purely on expression were enacted nicely by him Wink

Shrenu is just the same... trusting & comfy & professional with her costar LOL...

@ swathya

What was the need of MB & gang & VAHINI in junle..was vahini there 2 SPY on BHAUJI???? Wink

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up LOL or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms LOL

Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS Ouch... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY Angry

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage Confused

I knw.. I knw... m not gonna get any answers 2 this... since now very soon our questions vil b seen as ILLOGICAL LOL but still couldn't stop myself Wink

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER Wink

ROFL

@bold 

Saw the thorn scene again Sweetu/ nimmy
Apart from the actors in that scene...
What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...Shocked
Every half sec shloks  hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited...OuchOuch Day before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team work LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhumSathia007nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

I
ROFL

@bold 

What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...Shocked
Every half sec shloks  hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited...OuchOuch Day before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Divs, I just finished seeing the epi..wanted to but was busy since the morn...omg..the things I missed thankfully..last night or else my rating would have been...2..just for DQ and no one else...

Shlok's eyes were..all over the place...and he was...faking his indifference to Barkha or was it real? the bandit scene..and the thorn scene was...horrid..to say the least...a trial run...poor editing..or..execution or.. Ouch.only Astha was..good as the..unconscious person...along with Shlok..we will also be afflicted with temporary amnesia...Iss torture ko kya naam doon..ebp???

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007Dhth1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifreader1

5 for me..enjoyed all except Kirloskers and jore ...

I think..I should look forward to Jo Re Sid n the K's as they are consistent in their efforts.
Dhth1 IF-Rockerz
Dhth1
Dhth1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged

I
ROFL

@bold 

Divs, I just finished seeing the epi..wanted to but was busy since the morn...omg..the things I missed thankfully..last night or else my rating would have been...2..just for DQ and no one else...

Shlok's eyes were..all over the place...and he was...faking his indifference to Barkha or was it real? the bandit scene..and the thorn scene was...horrid..to say the least...a trial run...poor editing..or..execution or.. Ouch.only Astha was..good as the..unconscious person...along with Shlok..we will also be afflicted with temporary amnesia...Iss torture ko kya naam doon..ebp???

Yes nimmy...agree!
That's why I said it is a team work...all did their bit including the dialouge writer...

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged

What happened to Avi? 
Why did  his acting start oscillating like his mood on off screen videos.
He was completely lost , his voice and expressions were not matching
The way he rested Aastha is his lap also not acceptable.
I didn't expect this from Avi , Something made him to avoid Wink her 
But is car lift scene he was okay and same as in front of IS
He held her hands and shoulder with confident and his expressions was perfect, dialogue delivery also good!

Padmaja,

The above are the million dollar Questions...to which we will never get the answers.

Like a girl has a bad hair day..maybe he was having one too...LOLLOL The show defies logic at every turn..
Let me add a couple of my own to yr list...

1. last time..he was sitting away on the opp side and then went and sat next to her...this time..he sat for all of 1 minute then abandoned her...to go outside to meet the infamous MUSKETEERS N EAT DINNER. Is this his way of spending as much time as possible with her????  To help Barkhasta recover her memory or help her relive their golden moments????

2. When it was the two of them and a healthy two feet distance separating them, he is able to give...perfect shots and expressions...but with the melange...his conc is going haywire. Thorn n bandit scene...just have to see that.

3. Agreed that it is Barkha who is with him in the jungle.. n he is keeping away from her lest he be called characterless by Barkha too EBP.

4. when is Varad dada returning and going back to Pune?

5. Not ONE MENTION OF KAVYA...BY SOJAL...SHE IS SO WORRIED ABOUT SHLOK N AASTHA..BUT NOT HER KID...ShockedShockedShocked THIS WAS THE REAL...SHOCK TO MY SYSTEM. As a mum, she did not even wonder if she was ok, ate or slept..or what...but hats off to Mrs. choksi...she mentioned pappu...a few times... and said she can't live without her precious son. So careless of Sojal. Ouch This I can't digest at all.

6. where and how did the trio spend the night...even brought a change of clothes for their outing in the JUNGLE. ShockedShocked Both the women perfectly made up and dressed...LOL

Edited by nim_var - 14 May 2015 at 4:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhum

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged

@ swathya

ROFL

@bold
Every half sec shloks hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited...OuchOuchDay before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team workLOL

Wow, you sat through it all over again!

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007Dhth1

Go to top