2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Hahaha Rofl.. reading every1 comments on yesterday epi 😆

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu 😉

And 4 God's sake it is not director.. editor or CVS fault as always 😉
Since the scenes which required him 2 stand 2 feet away from her & purely on expression were enacted nicely by him 😉

Shrenu is just the same... trusting & comfy & professional with her costar 😆...

The whole dacoit scene was total waste & thorn scene was pathetic

@ swathya

Completely agree with u dear

What was the need of MB & gang & VAHINI in junle..was vahini there 2 SPY on BHAUJI???? 😉
Why were the gang searching temple 😆 when Ashlok didn't reach there

Why shlOK acting as getting AMNESIA when spike hit astha...
Why was he confused & lost while touching her?? Who was he afraid
Of 😉??? Definitely not of animals 😆... so maybe of BANDIT QUEEN 😉

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up 😆 or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms 😆

And most important question...
Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS ... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY 😡

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage 😕

I knw.. I knw... m not gonna get any answers 2 this... since now very soon our questions vil b seen as ILLOGICAL 😆 but still couldn't stop myself 😉

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER 😉

🤣
Originally posted by casweetu12

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu 😉

Since the scenes which required him 2 stand 2 feet away from her & purely on expression were enacted nicely by him 😉

@ swathya

What was the need of MB & gang & VAHINI in junle..was vahini there 2 SPY on BHAUJI???? 😉

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up 😆 or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms 😆

Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS ... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY 😡

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage 😕

I knw.. I knw... m not gonna get any answers 2 this... since now very soon our questions vil b seen as ILLOGICAL 😆 but still couldn't stop myself 😉

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER 😉

🤣

Bang on questions Sweetu totally agree with u 👏 👏. Well frankly speaking I always have doubt about Shlok's love for Astha as I think he take her for granted n never give her deserve love n respect now also he's using Astha's condition to get revenge over IS I mean how disgusting thought is she a human or a trophy or a doll who he like to play according to his wish n than throw when get bored 😡 👎🏼.
Originally posted by padmajag

Nimmy 
I gave 3

Thanks padmaja..finally u got my name..😆😆 and for the rating too.

The hut scene was very good! Our bear is attracted towards the honey and he took the pic of his sleeping beauty. She slept on his shoulder!
Shlok can't take advantage of Bharkha and he is not interested other than Aastha,rested her head on the chair. Lovely This was good.. and he does not want to break Barkha's trust , stranger track...part 2.. coupled with..heart on his sleeve while watching her sleep.
Morning she searched for him, I saw a glimpse of Aastha yes

Water melon scene was ok, but the old one is the best. yes...that was rocking.. He teased her..by saying that he would break it open over her head..a blink n u miss...shot..and she was taken aback by this..n glad when he moved away..to find a stone..tor break it open.
The way she rested and sticked in car was beutiful, so Bharkha feels comfortable on Shlok. yes this was cute.
He succeeded in his attempt. built the comfort and trust factors.
How he faced IS by holding her arms and shoulder was superb!  yes enjoyed this one very much.
The precap was awsome! If you need any help to take care of Aastha call me ! superb dialogue 
I gave 5 and took 2 because of shlok expressions during thorn scene, the panic in his expression like last time was not up to the mark. Bingo.👏
He asked the help of MB to lift her( wo tho moti ho gayi hai kya) , How many times he lifted her in this soap, but I think that is Aastha ,this is Bharkha ,that is the reason he hesitated a little
He called her Ms. Bharkha but in panic condition he called her Aastha whatever...he failed...miserably..

I hope DQ  will recollect this incident later she has no recollection of even getting into the car..maybe the other moments they spent together...along with the old HM...scenes...fb's should start soon.

Our Kalindi back again in action, if they file a case against IS , Court will send her back home.
I am expecting this from CV. Kalindi is the correct person to bring her from IS
What is the role of Surabhi now? They will drag if some more time. The courts may...petition..Shlok. In the meantime barkha will start having fb's n panic attacks..so PP will take her to Surbhi for treatment.

Here we have long week end in Germany! 50 % of IB and IGCSE exams are over
So I am going to have relaxing week end ! That is good to hear. Good to hear that half of the exams are finished. Have a good weekend and If I guess correctly..you are going to be watching some of old Ashlok...esp the Jungle Hm track..EBP. 😉 ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. 😊😊

SWEETS, dear...your comment was missing on the ALL IMP THORN SCENE n as always...bang on the...head. Rofl...me too after reading yr comments. 😆

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu 😉 yes yes yes...esp when Vahini is in front of his eyes...gosh...IT WAS SO OBVIOUS N NOT TO BE MISSED. HE FUMBLED...DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO N ACTED LIKE AN AWKWARD TEENAGER..FACED WITH HIS...CRUSH...

Shrenu is just the same... trusting & comfy & professional with her costar 😆...  AGREE

The whole dacoit scene was total waste & thorn scene was pathetic  agree

@ swathya

Of 😉??? Definitely not of animals 😆... so maybe of BANDIT QUEEN 😉  no dinner...yaar...if he ticks off the bandit queen.

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up 😆 or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms 😆   yes...put on weight staying with PP as she was showered with so much LUV N ATTENTION. 😉

Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS ... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY 😡  this is getting to me now...trying hard to maintain the enthu... using up the last reserves of my patience. Only the pals in the forum make me wanna come back here. 😃

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage 😕  Gosh...don't want to go there but...then again to keep the lead happy..the CV's can go to any..lengths...right...

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER 😉   WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNT COFFEE...VERY UNPLEASANT FOR THE FANS. THE SHOW IS ON THE ROAD TO RUIN.

🤣
Originally posted by nim_var

Hey Nimmy,

I always read your rating first and after 2 hr only will watch the episodes, I saw tamil wordinds in your comment, neengha entha ooru pa, I am also  from Kanchipuram 

Originally posted by padmajag

Hey Nimmy,

I always read your rating first and after 2 hr only will watch the episodes, I saw tamil wordinds in your comment, neengha entha ooru pa, I am also  from Kanchipuram

Hey ...nice to meet another fellow Tamilian..in the forum..there are quite a few of us here...Potomac, Dogan, nandu, charanyaraj, crazian...u may..come across my posts peppered with some tamil words... 😆

Nice to know that you are from the temple town..and am your close neighbour...pakkathu..ooru dhaan...namma ooru Chennai. 😃
Originally posted by nim_var

Hey ...nice to meet another fellow Tamilian..in the forum..there are quite a few of us here...Potomac, Dogan, nandu, charanyaraj, crazian...u may..come across my posts peppered with some tamil words... 😆

Nice to know that you are from the temple town..and am your close neighbour...pakkathu..ooru dhaan...namma ooru Chennai. 😃

Hey  Singara Chennai,
I finished my masters there in Anna university . There I met my hubby who was final engineering student fell in Love. Got married and lived in ANNA Nagar for 4 yrs, blessed with 2 girls . From there we moved to Secunderabad for 2 yrs and finally settled in Germany.

Originally posted by jhumjhum

Bang on questions Sweetu totally agree with u 👏 👏. Well frankly speaking I always have doubt about Shlok's love for Astha as I think he take her for granted n never give her deserve love n respect now also he's using Astha's condition to get revenge over IS I mean how disgusting thought is she a human or a trophy or a doll who he like to play according to his wish n than throw when get bored 😡 👎🏼.

Exactly my point jhumy 😆
In this WAR OF TITANS astha is made SCAPE GOAT both claim they love her.. but both actions r subjecting her 2 more trauma 😕

Agree that IS is doing this more due 2 lust than love
But shlok by directly challenging.. mocking & declaring war with IS astha is the one who is going 2 face the brunt of all

As a cunning man IS may convince. Astha 2 consummate their fake wwedding... since shlok seem 2 b 4getting that astha is still IS captive as barkha 😆
She has not regained back her memory yet

Just hope Cv do not torture us more with barjit scenes
🤣

@ swathya

🤣

@bold 

Saw the thorn scene again Sweetu/ nimmy
Apart from the actors in that scene...
What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...😲
Every half sec shloks  hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited... Day before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team work 😆

Originally posted by Dogan1

@bold 

Saw the thorn scene again Sweetu/ nimmy
Apart from the actors in that scene...
What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...😲
Every half sec shloks  hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited... Day before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team work 😆

Divs, I just finished seeing the epi..wanted to but was busy since the morn...omg..the things I missed thankfully..last night or else my rating would have been...2..just for DQ and no one else...

Shlok's eyes were..all over the place...and he was...faking his indifference to Barkha or was it real? the bandit scene..and the thorn scene was...horrid..to say the least...a trial run...poor editing..or..execution or.. .only Astha was..good as the..unconscious person...along with Shlok..we will also be afflicted with temporary amnesia...Iss torture ko kya naam doon..ebp???