12 [40.00%]
7 [23.33%]
1 [3.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
4 nirmalaji. Aslok were good all over. Astha sleeping on sloks shoulder was too cute and his photo taking was good. He is keeping his dil Jaan to bring her memory back. He is broken but building strength for her. That is the reason for Avis tone downing. Watermelon scene was good he is enjoying her presence silently. Kidnapping scene was a waste. For that they all walked in sun. Thorn scene avi forgot how he acted last time. They were just doing scenes without any stress. Its good for them. Asthas nautanki is clearly come out. So bark a will be dead from tomorrow. She will be in sloks thoughts only. She wont take care of anyone. Car aslok scene was good. She is trusting him lying on him. Phataka scene was SL OK getting astha to indru and his looks were very good. In dru will suspect asthma for spending a night with him. So then astha may suspect in dru. But what they r going to do after repeating all d memories we cant understand. Wait for the memories of her or full recovery. Kalindi is definitely going to trouble SL OK once she gets her memory back. In spite of niru indr is shown as villain. I never accept him as the other lead. He is behaving like an angry monkey today. Precap is challenge from SL OK and indrus downfall starts. He will only utter everything in front of her we will see her reacting to his words.

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

4 nirmalaji. Aslok were good all over. Astha sleeping on sloks shoulder was too cute and his photo taking was good. He is keeping his dil Jaan to bring her memory back. He is broken but building strength for her. That is the reason for Avis tone downing. Watermelon scene was good he is enjoying her presence silently. Kidnapping scene was a waste. For that they all walked in sun. Thorn scene avi forgot how he acted last time. They were just doing scenes without any stress. Its good for them. Asthas nautanki is clearly come out. So bark a will be dead from tomorrow. She will be in sloks thoughts only. She wont take care of anyone. Car aslok scene was good. She is trusting him lying on him. Phataka scene was SL OK getting astha to indru and his looks were very good. In dru will suspect asthma for spending a night with him. So then astha may suspect in dru. But what they r going to do after repeating all d memories we cant understand. Wait for the memories of her or full recovery. Kalindi is definitely going to trouble SL OK once she gets her memory back. In spite of niru indr is shown as villain. I never accept him as the other lead. He is behaving like an angry monkey today. Precap is challenge from SL OK and indrus downfall starts. He will only utter everything in front of her we will see her reacting to his words.

Meher, first up what is with the ji...business...LOLLOL pulling my leg are you? hai na..Wink

Ashlok were very good n Shlok..showed his love by keeping away from Barkha and taking a pic of his Aastha. He has built trust in her...she will follow him and may start dreaming of him too and wonder why..such love is not there in her life...as barkha IS...

Kidnapping was a comedy...break...to give us relief from the serious..crime...going on..thanda dimaag. it was good in parts n fell flat in some..thorn scene...was a total...disaster. enough has been said, so i am not going to repeat it here...

Maybe Shlok will recreate more memories for Aastha now..and then when it comes back..with the help of the doc..she is not to be seen..at all this week...Kalindi will take her away...from him now.

PP is the villain now..after NA..who may be ret to the show..hope he does..return will be good. IS may slip up n reveal all to...barkha when he finds that she has been meeting shlok behind his back..and talking to him. Apsara too may start..talking about Shlok n become her confidante.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by mehersudhar

Meher, first up what is with the ji...business...LOLLOL pulling my leg are you? hai na..Wink

Ashlok were very good n Shlok..showed his love by keeping away from Barkha and taking a pic of his Aastha. He has built trust in her...she will follow him and may start dreaming of him too and wonder why..such love is not there in her life...as barkha IS...

Kidnapping was a comedy...break...to give us relief from the serious..crime...going on..thanda dimaag. it was good in parts n fell flat in some..thorn scene...was a total...disaster. enough has been said, so i am not going to repeat it here...

Maybe Shlok will recreate more memories for Aastha now..and then when it comes back..with the help of the doc..she is not to be seen..at all this week...Kalindi will take her away...from him now.

PP is the villain now..after NA..who may be ret to the show..hope he does..return will be good. IS may slip up n reveal all to...barkha when he finds that she has been meeting shlok behind his back..and talking to him. Apsara too may start..talking about Shlok n become her confidante.

Like pratibha is there for 2 days to us a filler this lawyer might be the same a filler for kalindis satisfaction. If astha gets memory she will be with SL OK and definitely make kalindi understand the situation. So in dru is the only hurdle for aslok like niru. This month end we may see them together as they cant drag this crap too much. SL OK is like that because his wajood is not with him. From tomorrow astha will be like her old self and while talking to in dru she should tell SL OK. His baigan bartha face is watchable then. Confident SL OK is seen now.

nim_var

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks, will skip the episode. I dont want to watch it and wish that I had amnesia.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_varpotomac

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave four nimmo for  ashlok...I liked the first scene...her head automatically comes to rest in his shoulders ..that was beautifully done...nimmo don't forget he has iron controoolll...that why he was successful in putting the sleeping doll away..he did his trade mark style on her hair couldn't resist that. Saji, yes..the first scene though it lasted for only 1-1.5 minutes was very good...esp when he..resisted her...despite her..being comfy on his shoulder..it was easier to resist while she was asleep than awake and think he took a picture for his sanity...that was real cute of Shlok. As for NERVES OF STEEL AND IRON CONTROL...who else but Shlokie bear is endowed with such...things...
Loved the way astha was behaving when she woke up...he is behaving indifferently so that she won't doubt him...watermelon scene was nice...last time it was more sweeter ...I loved shrenu in that scene
Then and now...what's with shlok and eating ,..only he will eat when she regains consciousness...Confusedi mean after astha  regains her memory...he could have given her some company..
when she awoke, was very quick to fault him. They could have shown where and how he spent the night..but that is also left to our imagination. Confused Shrenu was..brilliant at the watermelon scene..and Shlok must have had dinner thanks to his companions. Confused So he is not really v hungry. He wants her to feed him puri bhaji with her own two hands...LOLLOL
I am not impressed with gang act..What was purpose was the purpose ..to bring forth her nauntanki maybe...dq was as usual  natural .. loved DQ, MB..and Shlok talking to MB behind his teeth..that was god as for the rest...just lampposts.
By the way they all changed their dress so they went back to chawl...so what was the need of walking and eating  vada pav.. another mystery...so..not going to wrack my brains on this one...
I agree with u completely his act totally fell flat today for me when the thron pricked astha...there was no intensity at all...I didn't expect this from him as he has given completely mindblowing performances before...he has a tendency to flatter in intimate scenes with shrenu lately and am not liking that...the difference is so obvious...he is Totally at lose where to put his hands  on her...
the last time..the thorn pricked her...he was so worried...franctic...thi lost it.s time...he just called out MB...and they all came rushing like they were waiting for his call...yeah yeah...and then...he was...so clueless as to what to do with her and WITH HIS HANDS...IT WAS...SO VERY OBVIOUS...WHAT'S WRONG WITH CV'S OR WITH DIR...A BIG LETDOWN..IN THIS SCENE...
Looks like taken in a rush and maybe editing pblm too...didn't impress me ..exactly from when did he need help in lifting tiny...that was so lame...his dialogue s ..I don't want to talk about it...these writersAngry
a total...LETDOWN.
The car scene was nice ..she is not even moving away from him...Clap I loved both of them here 
Last scene was nice and will get a continuation Tom...open challenge thrown again at IS..his expressions are too good here..after coming on the heels of..the..previous one..this was...good..enjoyed it..

I too think kalindi is going to bring bigger challenges for shlok...but as I said yesterday I am completely outraged at cvs handling  of kirloskers as no parent will behave like that... the K's are at sea and..kalindi has totally lost it...back to the courts..applying for a divorce case or a lawsuit against the Agnis.
All this sounds so frustrating, Honey! Completely happy to skip the episode rather than getting irritated and guessing who is at fault? The "professional"actor who cant keep personal stuff/grievenaces aside while at work, the novice director with no proper vision or completely unskilled editors or unenthusiastic/lazy cvs!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhumSathia007dsr11

SahriShrAvi IF-Sizzlerz
SahriShrAvi
SahriShrAvi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the review Nimmo Big smile
gave 4Embarrassed

nim_var

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Nimmy
 Your review is Hundred times better than the real episode !!!!

I was really very upset after seeing  AVINASH's performance today !!!! -  I  really enjoy his acting but  today he along with CVS  killed the   pulse of the whole  episode !!!! - so sad !!!!
 I did not feel to analyse even !!!!

I  rated as  2 - in fact I   felt  that I should not rate it  at all  !!!!

I wish,  that thorn pricking scene was not there at all !!! - Then probably I would have  enjoyed the episode  and would have PRAISED  AVINASH AND SHRENU both !!!!!

SHRENU   acted very well - no complaint aganist her acting !!!!

I do not understand what was the need of that stupid DAKU scene !!!!!! -  getting completely out of mind !!!!

WHEN  Aastha fainted after getting pricked by a  poisonous thorn, - what  was SHLOK doing ???? - he  was so hesitant - not sure  where to keep her head and where to put his hand !!!!! - Was she untouchable  !!!!  In this type of situation in real life , any human being  will  do  his or her best when he or she will see someone has fainted ( even  enemy) !!!! - Sorry,  here SHLOK was  neither  reacting  as a Loving Husband nor as a Good human  being  !!!! - I felt disgusted to watch this  !!!!! - Very Pathetic performance by AVINASH SACHDEV  to my eyes 1!!!- probably my life is dedicated to save life !!!!!! - it was too difficult for me  to digest this !!!!

THE  WORST SCENE of ASHLOK over the last 2 years in EBP history - That THORN _ PRICKING SCENE !!!

I do not like to  say  any more as I do not like to hear any barking !!!!

CVS - Please be a little bit logical before creating any scene !!!!

AVINASH -  you have potential - Please  be attentive  to your performance  -  we love to see you as SHLOK AGNIHOTRI !!! - Nothing else !!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow !!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 13 May 2015 at 3:54pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhummainkyanaamdoonSajSassyDhth1dsr11potomacnim_var

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Nimmy
 Your review is Hundred times better than the real episode !!!!

I was really very upset after seeing  AVINASH's performance today !!!! -  I  really enjoy his acting but  today he along with CVS  killed the   pulse of the whole  episode !!!! - so sad !!!!
 I did not feel to analyse even !!!!

I  rated as  2 - in fact I   felt  that I should not rate it  at all  !!!!

I wish,  that thorn pricking scene was not there at all !!! - Then probably I would have  enjoyed the episode  and would have PRAISED  AVINASH AND SHRENU both !!!!!

SHRENU   acted very well - no complaint aganist her acting !!!!

I do not understand what was the need of that stupid DAKU scene !!!!!! -  getting completely out of mind !!!!

WHEN  Aastha fainted after getting pricked by a  poisonous thorn, - what  was SHLOK doing ???? - he  was so hesitant - not sure  where to keep her head and where to put his hand !!!!! - Was she untouchable  !!!!  In this type of situation in real life , any human being  will  do  his or her best when he or she will see someone has fainted ( even  enemy) !!!! - Sorry,  here SHLOK was  neither  reacting  as a Loving Husband nor as a Good human  being  !!!! - I felt disgusted to watch this  !!!!! - Very Pathetic performance by AVINASH SACHDEV  to my eyes 1!!!- probably my life is dedicated to save life !!!!!! - it was too difficult for me  to digest this !!!!

THE  WORST SCENE of ASHLOK over the last 2 years in EBP history - That THORN _ PRICKING SCENE !!!

I do not like to  say  any more as I do not like to hear any barking !!!!

CVS - Please be a little bit logical before creating any scene !!!!

AVINASH -  you have potential - Please  be attentive  to your performance  -  we love to see you as SHLOK AGNIHOTRI !!! - Nothing else !!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow !!!

Oh my! Now you are making me curious! I bet you will have girls justifying that he is supposed to not show his feelings or not lift her himself as she is supposed to be Barkha and not his Astha and so he is being calm and not showing his passion for his biwi, blah blah blah!!
Or the most convenient excuse for months now, it is the editors or the camera angle or the director and some more blahAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhumSathia007dsr11

Go to top