5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Gave 4 Edited by xBabyAngelx - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave 4 nimmy
Yes  better than yesterday...not many fillers!

What I liked
Shlok clicking pic of wifey...was very sweet...
And astha DQ act...I was laughing ...
Done well by shrenu...good job dear!
Shlokh proud face holding his astha was done well by Avi !

Precap looks good!

Yes It was better than yesterday
Originally posted by uma111

gave 4 Nimmy.
all scenes are best. i loved the car scene. Asthma did not move an inch away from Shlok. 
Totally agree with you
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

All this sounds so frustrating, Honey! Completely happy to skip the episode rather than getting irritated and guessing who is at fault? The "professional"actor who cant keep personal stuff/grievenaces aside while at work, the novice director with no proper vision or completely unskilled editors or unenthusiastic/lazy cvs!

U said it all Saji...it's just sloppy writing and execution at its worst...or best 
Now I am  certain that we r not gonna get our ashlok back...that is long gone ..we may and will get the bickering ashlok as they can do that standing one meter away and still deliver..

I am not going to start as I am too much frustrated and don't want to spoil the hopes of those who still  believe in this show in the hope that everything is going to be ok..

I love u Saji πŸ€— for what u wrote in sathia comment ..no beating  around the bush straight to the point...I respect that .
Edited by Honeypot - 8 years ago
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy...Very Good and Lovely...AShlok...Loved Epi and Precap.
Loved .5..AShlok scene in hut..Shlok  moves away  Astha's  Head from shoulder...and then ...Clears Her Bangs...and  Clicks  Astha's  Picture...While Astha in Morning  Scolds Shlok leaving her alone Lovely and Cute...ASTHA...is definitely  Back.

Melon and Gang scene ...Okay...Astha's Antics were Good...Thorn Scene was  Real..but Good.

The Car scene...Ebp...Was Lovely...Astha  leaning on Shlok  even after  ...Waking Up...Showing...Astha  Finally  Completely  Trusts Shlok  Now...ok.

Shlok and Indrajeet  scene...Rocked Completely. ...The way Shlok Showed  Astha in His Arms...and His Handshake   and  Warning  to  Indrajeet. ...Rocked...

Waiting for the...Game to Start...BUT ...Looks Like ...Kalindi...is getting ..Divorce  or Search Papers Ready...NOT GOOD ..For SHLOK and ..ASHLOK..will Astha will get memory or not...!!!!!..

Avinash and Shrenu. ...Are Rocking ...as Usual. ..Beautifully. ...loved them .

Vinni,.

We got one trademark gesture from Shlok...they could have given us the patented forehead kiss but no...that has been exhausted I suppose...anyway...something is better than nothing and a whole lot better than the crappy epi of yday... But then the euphoria was very short lived as we got a lousy...thorn scene where the lead DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT HIS HANDS..N WHAT EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE..ALSO NEEDED HELP TO LIFT HIS "WIFE".

the saving grace after that disastrous...scene was the faceoff betn Shlokjit... good expressions by both here and the miniscule car scene of Ashlok.

Kalindi is back to the courts..taking decisions on behalf of Aastha once more... as for memory...and the intensity...let it comes at its own pace or not...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

i will give Four today...

I love Shlok when he click Aastha Picture its  so sweet of him..
Aastha Drama act is Good
I also like Car Scene a lot..
But I loved the last part most when shlok come in Sarkaar house while holding Aastha and give him a Silent waring... Shlok smile is too good and Sarkaar Tesnion and Anger also good...

Agree with you that the last scene was the best one...as the others were..ok..and the only good thing was seeing the DQ back, esp with the bandits and the watermelon scene.

Waiting to see Shlokjit..today.
Originally posted by Saibhargav

good eps.really liked ashlok scenes.shrenu rocked as aastha as usual.eagerly waiting for fb's of aastha.i didnt feel that aastha was pricked by a thorn she just fell down and cant see any pain from her and shlok just behaved as it had been to someother person.overall ashlok rocked in their way.

Thanks Sai for the rating.

Aastha was rocking as always... and yes..good obs on the thorn scene...said it all. Overall it was good but...could have been a lot better.
Originally posted by Elation

Nimmy, you cracked me up calling him gentleman!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shlok looks detached and even unfeeling, but glad, atleast he is not ignoring her!He n his uncaring expressions are making me But I liked his stealthy smile, when Aastha asks CB about gun!πŸ˜›

I controlled myself when CB asked him not to worry, as I couldn't found any traces of anxiety on his face when she was unconsciously lying!πŸ˜†

Okay, let me give 3, one for Barkha's feigned  coughs, 1 for watermelon scene and 1 for Shlok clicking her pic!!😳

Jess,

hahaha.. You had a smile...atleast when reading this..thread... What else to call it as he behaved...like one then..and being..oh so very careful and treating her fine bone china that would crack if he so much as laid a finger on her or even if she laid her head on his shoulder...can't have that all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We are finding...such a range of expressions on Shlok's face..that if never fails to amuse these days.. The only..consistent expressions are from Aastha..πŸ‘. and Vahini who...has patented her...FLUTTERS  and WIDE EYED LOOK PERFECTLY.  The rest keep us guessing. πŸ˜•

Those teeny tiny...asides were the saving grace of the epi..and of ashlok. Liked the way u granted points to yr rating...good...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Let us see what today brings...to the table. Ready for the dissection.
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Oh my! Now you are making me curious! I bet you will have girls justifying that he is supposed to not show his feelings or not lift her himself as she is supposed to be Barkha and not his Astha and so he is being calm and not showing his passion for his biwi, blah blah blah!!
Or the most convenient excuse for months now, it is the editors or the camera angle or the director and some more blah😑

@bold, There are many, already!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by nim_var

Jess,

hahaha.. You had a smile...atleast when reading this..thread... What else to call it as he behaved...like one then..and being..oh so very careful and treating her fine bone china that would crack if he so much as laid a finger on her or even if she laid her head on his shoulder...can't have that all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Where did he learned this gentlenessπŸ˜•, too gentle in sending his wife back to hell!πŸ˜†

We are finding...such a range of expressions on Shlok's face..that if never fails to amuse these days.. The only..consistent expressions are from Aastha..πŸ‘. and Vahini who...has patented her...FLUTTERS  and WIDE EYED LOOK PERFECTLY.  The rest keep us guessing. πŸ˜• Aastha has varied expressions, from being disgusted to scared looks and now she is extremely comfortable with Shlok, like earlier, than IS, she has to note this point!! I agree about VahiniπŸ‘.

Those teeny tiny...asides were the saving grace of the epi..and of ashlok. Liked the way u granted points to yr rating...good...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ThanksπŸ˜† Let us see what today brings...to the table. Ready for the dissection. Not excited at all for Shlokjit scenes, I never liked them!How can a person like Shlok "act" so formal with someone who snatched his wife, nope his life(Since he claims, his wife as his life!πŸ˜‰)