1 Below Expectations
2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the review nimmy:) ggreat review:):)
Gave 4 only for ashlok andd ur review:)
I like all the scene :)except extra:(
Why kalindi filed a case about astha and against whom?
So all were repeated scene of previous jungle trackk;) add one was the bandit drama:) hillaarious:)
So astha is back with sarkar::( let see what next for us;)
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy:) ggreat review:):)
Gave 4 only for ashlok andd ur review:)
I like all the scene :)except extra:(
Why kalindi filed a case about astha and against whom?
So all were repeated scene of previous jungle trackk;) add one was the bandit drama:) hillaarious:)
So astha is back with sarkar::( let see what next for us;)

Debbie,

Thanks...for giving an extra...point...due to the review...πŸ˜ƒ

The bandit or daaku scene was funny...maybe done to bring her..jugaadu nature out...it was in full force...and she was feeling good about it too..

As for kalindi...we will get the details tom...or soon...it is anti...Shlok n the Agnis.

By taking her back to IS...he has won over...Barkha...with his behaviour and all. By showing his disinterest in Barkha, he has kindled...her interest in him.😊
4 nirmalaji. Aslok were good all over. Astha sleeping on sloks shoulder was too cute and his photo taking was good. He is keeping his dil Jaan to bring her memory back. He is broken but building strength for her. That is the reason for Avis tone downing. Watermelon scene was good he is enjoying her presence silently. Kidnapping scene was a waste. For that they all walked in sun. Thorn scene avi forgot how he acted last time. They were just doing scenes without any stress. Its good for them. Asthas nautanki is clearly come out. So bark a will be dead from tomorrow. She will be in sloks thoughts only. She wont take care of anyone. Car aslok scene was good. She is trusting him lying on him. Phataka scene was SL OK getting astha to indru and his looks were very good. In dru will suspect asthma for spending a night with him. So then astha may suspect in dru. But what they r going to do after repeating all d memories we cant understand. Wait for the memories of her or full recovery. Kalindi is definitely going to trouble SL OK once she gets her memory back. In spite of niru indr is shown as villain. I never accept him as the other lead. He is behaving like an angry monkey today. Precap is challenge from SL OK and indrus downfall starts. He will only utter everything in front of her we will see her reacting to his words.
Originally posted by mehersudhar

4 nirmalaji. Aslok were good all over. Astha sleeping on sloks shoulder was too cute and his photo taking was good. He is keeping his dil Jaan to bring her memory back. He is broken but building strength for her. That is the reason for Avis tone downing. Watermelon scene was good he is enjoying her presence silently. Kidnapping scene was a waste. For that they all walked in sun. Thorn scene avi forgot how he acted last time. They were just doing scenes without any stress. Its good for them. Asthas nautanki is clearly come out. So bark a will be dead from tomorrow. She will be in sloks thoughts only. She wont take care of anyone. Car aslok scene was good. She is trusting him lying on him. Phataka scene was SL OK getting astha to indru and his looks were very good. In dru will suspect asthma for spending a night with him. So then astha may suspect in dru. But what they r going to do after repeating all d memories we cant understand. Wait for the memories of her or full recovery. Kalindi is definitely going to trouble SL OK once she gets her memory back. In spite of niru indr is shown as villain. I never accept him as the other lead. He is behaving like an angry monkey today. Precap is challenge from SL OK and indrus downfall starts. He will only utter everything in front of her we will see her reacting to his words.

Meher, first up what is with the ji...business...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pulling my leg are you? hai na..πŸ˜‰

Ashlok were very good n Shlok..showed his love by keeping away from Barkha and taking a pic of his Aastha. He has built trust in her...she will follow him and may start dreaming of him too and wonder why..such love is not there in her life...as barkha IS...

Kidnapping was a comedy...break...to give us relief from the serious..crime...going on..thanda dimaag. it was good in parts n fell flat in some..thorn scene...was a total...disaster. enough has been said, so i am not going to repeat it here...

Maybe Shlok will recreate more memories for Aastha now..and then when it comes back..with the help of the doc..she is not to be seen..at all this week...Kalindi will take her away...from him now.

PP is the villain now..after NA..who may be ret to the show..hope he does..return will be good. IS may slip up n reveal all to...barkha when he finds that she has been meeting shlok behind his back..and talking to him. Apsara too may start..talking about Shlok n become her confidante.

Originally posted by nim_var

Meher, first up what is with the ji...business...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pulling my leg are you? hai na..πŸ˜‰

Ashlok were very good n Shlok..showed his love by keeping away from Barkha and taking a pic of his Aastha. He has built trust in her...she will follow him and may start dreaming of him too and wonder why..such love is not there in her life...as barkha IS...

Kidnapping was a comedy...break...to give us relief from the serious..crime...going on..thanda dimaag. it was good in parts n fell flat in some..thorn scene...was a total...disaster. enough has been said, so i am not going to repeat it here...

Maybe Shlok will recreate more memories for Aastha now..and then when it comes back..with the help of the doc..she is not to be seen..at all this week...Kalindi will take her away...from him now.

PP is the villain now..after NA..who may be ret to the show..hope he does..return will be good. IS may slip up n reveal all to...barkha when he finds that she has been meeting shlok behind his back..and talking to him. Apsara too may start..talking about Shlok n become her confidante.

Like pratibha is there for 2 days to us a filler this lawyer might be the same a filler for kalindis satisfaction. If astha gets memory she will be with SL OK and definitely make kalindi understand the situation. So in dru is the only hurdle for aslok like niru. This month end we may see them together as they cant drag this crap too much. SL OK is like that because his wajood is not with him. From tomorrow astha will be like her old self and while talking to in dru she should tell SL OK. His baigan bartha face is watchable then. Confident SL OK is seen now.
Thanks, will skip the episode. I dont want to watch it and wish that I had amnesia.
Originally posted by nim_var

All this sounds so frustrating, Honey! Completely happy to skip the episode rather than getting irritated and guessing who is at fault? The "professional"actor who cant keep personal stuff/grievenaces aside while at work, the novice director with no proper vision or completely unskilled editors or unenthusiastic/lazy cvs!
thanks for the review Nimmo πŸ˜ƒ
gave 4😳
Nimmy
 Your review is Hundred times better than the real episode !!!!

I was really very upset after seeing  AVINASH's performance today !!!! -  I  really enjoy his acting but  today he along with CVS  killed the   pulse of the whole  episode !!!! - so sad !!!!
 I did not feel to analyse even !!!!

I  rated as  2 - in fact I   felt  that I should not rate it  at all  !!!!

I wish,  that thorn pricking scene was not there at all !!! - Then probably I would have  enjoyed the episode  and would have PRAISED  AVINASH AND SHRENU both !!!!!

SHRENU   acted very well - no complaint aganist her acting !!!!

I do not understand what was the need of that stupid DAKU scene !!!!!! -  getting completely out of mind !!!!

WHEN  Aastha fainted after getting pricked by a  poisonous thorn, - what  was SHLOK doing ???? - he  was so hesitant - not sure  where to keep her head and where to put his hand !!!!! - Was she untouchable  !!!!  In this type of situation in real life , any human being  will  do  his or her best when he or she will see someone has fainted ( even  enemy) !!!! - Sorry,  here SHLOK was  neither  reacting  as a Loving Husband nor as a Good human  being  !!!! - I felt disgusted to watch this  !!!!! - Very Pathetic performance by AVINASH SACHDEV  to my eyes 1!!!- probably my life is dedicated to save life !!!!!! - it was too difficult for me  to digest this !!!!

THE  WORST SCENE of ASHLOK over the last 2 years in EBP history - That THORN _ PRICKING SCENE !!!

I do not like to  say  any more as I do not like to hear any barking !!!!

CVS - Please be a little bit logical before creating any scene !!!!

AVINASH -  you have potential - Please  be attentive  to your performance  -  we love to see you as SHLOK AGNIHOTRI !!! - Nothing else !!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow !!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sathia007

Nimmy
 Your review is Hundred times better than the real episode !!!!

I was really very upset after seeing  AVINASH's performance today !!!! -  I  really enjoy his acting but  today he along with CVS  killed the   pulse of the whole  episode !!!! - so sad !!!!
 I did not feel to analyse even !!!!

I  rated as  2 - in fact I   felt  that I should not rate it  at all  !!!!

I wish,  that thorn pricking scene was not there at all !!! - Then probably I would have  enjoyed the episode  and would have PRAISED  AVINASH AND SHRENU both !!!!!

SHRENU   acted very well - no complaint aganist her acting !!!!

I do not understand what was the need of that stupid DAKU scene !!!!!! -  getting completely out of mind !!!!

WHEN  Aastha fainted after getting pricked by a  poisonous thorn, - what  was SHLOK doing ???? - he  was so hesitant - not sure  where to keep her head and where to put his hand !!!!! - Was she untouchable  !!!!  In this type of situation in real life , any human being  will  do  his or her best when he or she will see someone has fainted ( even  enemy) !!!! - Sorry,  here SHLOK was  neither  reacting  as a Loving Husband nor as a Good human  being  !!!! - I felt disgusted to watch this  !!!!! - Very Pathetic performance by AVINASH SACHDEV  to my eyes 1!!!- probably my life is dedicated to save life !!!!!! - it was too difficult for me  to digest this !!!!

THE  WORST SCENE of ASHLOK over the last 2 years in EBP history - That THORN _ PRICKING SCENE !!!

I do not like to  say  any more as I do not like to hear any barking !!!!

CVS - Please be a little bit logical before creating any scene !!!!

AVINASH -  you have potential - Please  be attentive  to your performance  -  we love to see you as SHLOK AGNIHOTRI !!! - Nothing else !!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow !!!

Oh my! Now you are making me curious! I bet you will have girls justifying that he is supposed to not show his feelings or not lift her himself as she is supposed to be Barkha and not his Astha and so he is being calm and not showing his passion for his biwi, blah blah blah!!
Or the most convenient excuse for months now, it is the editors or the camera angle or the director and some more blah😑