12 [40.00%]
7 [23.33%]
1 [3.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Gave four nimmo for  ashlok...I liked the first scene...her head automatically comes to rest in his shoulders ..that was beautifully done...nimmo don't forget he has iron controoolll...that why he was successful in putting the sleeping doll away..he did his trade mark style on her hair couldn't resist that.
Loved the way astha was behaving when she woke up...he is behaving indifferently so that she won't doubt him...watermelon scene was nice...last time it was more sweeter ...I loved shrenu in that scene
Then and now...what's with shlok and eating ,..only he will eat when she regains consciousness...Confusedi mean after astha  regains her memory...he could have given her some company..
I am not impressed with gang act..What was purpose was the purpose ..to bring forth her nauntanki maybe...dq was as usual  natural ..
By the way they all changed their dress so they went back to chawl...so what was the need of walking and eating  vada pav..
I agree with u completely his act totally fell flat today for me when the thron pricked astha...there was no intensity at all...I didn't expect this from him as he has given completely mindblowing performances before...he has a tendency to flatter in intimate scenes with shrenu lately and am not liking that...the difference is so obvious...he is Totally at lose where to put his hands  on her...
Looks like taken in a rush and maybe editing pblm too...didn't impress me ..exactly from when did he need help in lifting tiny...that was so lame...his dialogue s ..I don't want to talk about it...these writersAngry
The car scene was nice ..she is not even moving away from him...Clap I loved both of them here 
Last scene was nice and will get a continuation Tom...open challenge thrown again at IS..his expressions are too good here..

I too think kalindi is going to bring bigger challenges for shlok...but as I said yesterday I am completely outraged at cvs handling  of kirloskers as no parent will behave like that...

Edited by Honeypot - 13 May 2015 at 8:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12vj3072jhumjhumSathia007mainkyanaamdoondsr11nim_varDogan1potomac

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Nice review Nimmy Thumbs Up.
I'm giving 2 one for my DQ Astha Shrenu act brilliantly she's a born actress Clap Star & one for Choski Bhai antics both of them make me laugh today rest I don't feel anything at all. Shlok act was total let down n emotionless for me Thumbs Down. Looks like real is becoming too heavy in reel very sad Disapprove Ouch.

Jhuma,

well 2 for DQ...okay...she is a born nautanki...too good...loved her...in all her scenes... MB n gang were funny...rofl..

As for Shlok...yeah...and am going to zip now..on this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhum

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I am giving 3.
Loved the way shlok clicked astha pic ...
I dont knw y was shlok lost wen the gang was present.he was totally lost...
the reel matters r more affecting onscreen.and the actors ,directors thy themselves knw it...I wasn't able to connect with shlok tdy.he confused me...

and I did notice a lot of things wen the trio was present...:((

Director sir and camera man plz take care of the show and ashlok.v fans r noticing evrymove ...

I am really upset nimmy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12vj3072jhumjhumSathia007nim_var

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nimmy rate 3 good after reading your WU

Kalindi has gone mad and I will blame Shlok for not informing the real problem to Advhoot or Ankhus...if he done it...she wont be seeing a lawyer...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhumnandu_nannim_varpotomac

mainkyanaamdoon IF-Dazzler
mainkyanaamdoon
mainkyanaamdoon

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Nice review Nimmy. Yep a little bit more of ashlok.  The gang was really cute.
BUT Kalindhi is irritating me nowadays even more than renuka.  Why aren't  avdhoot or kalindhi going to see shlok to find out what is wrong with astha. As if a person will keep whining and say it must be not real she would have come  to us etc etc instead of going and finding out what the problem is. Caring parents don't usually leave any stones unturned!  Hatred , ego all take a back seat when it comes to a child's welfare.
I really wonder . Have these cvs directors even stepped out into real world. Are they even grown adults? sometime the dialogues are truly senseless and seems as if coming from mouth of a teenager. Ouch
On the whole still not impressed at all. 

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 13 May 2015 at 7:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12jhumjhumSathia007nim_var

dv19 IF-Rockerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Nims four...loved shrenu a lot..

Avi was also very good.

Ank and indu in purple dress today.

Real daaakus will run if they ever saw choki bhai..rofl..

Indu running restless was good..

He is improving..

I loved watermelon scene a lot..

She doing nautanki. Was too good..

Wonderful episode after long time..

Lovely writing nims..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12Sathia007nim_var

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Nimmy...Very Good and Lovely...AShlok...Loved Epi and Precap.
Loved .5..AShlok scene in hut..Shlok  moves away  Astha's  Head from shoulder...and then ...Clears Her Bangs...and  Clicks  Astha's  Picture...While Astha in Morning  Scolds Shlok leaving her alone Lovely and Cute...ASTHA...is definitely  Back.

Melon and Gang scene ...Okay...Astha's Antics were Good...Thorn Scene was  Real..but Good.

The Car scene...Ebp...Was Lovely...Astha  leaning on Shlok  even after  ...Waking Up...Showing...Astha  Finally  Completely  Trusts Shlok  Now...ok.

Shlok and Indrajeet  scene...Rocked Completely. ...The way Shlok Showed  Astha in His Arms...and His Handshake   and  Warning  to  Indrajeet. ...Rocked...

Waiting for the...Game to Start...BUT ...Looks Like ...Kalindi...is getting ..Divorce  or Search Papers Ready...NOT GOOD ..For SHLOK and ..ASHLOK..will Astha will get memory or not...!!!!!..

Avinash and Shrenu. ...Are Rocking ...as Usual. ..Beautifully. ...loved them .

Edited by akashavani - 13 May 2015 at 7:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiecasweetu12Sathia007nim_varDogan1

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
i will give Four today...

I love Shlok when he click Aastha Picture its  so sweet of him..
Aastha Drama act is Good
I also like Car Scene a lot..
But I loved the last part most when shlok come in Sarkaar house while holding Aastha and give him a Silent waring... Shlok smile is too good and Sarkaar Tesnion and Anger also good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_varDogan1

Go to top