Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sathia007

@Nimmy, @Saji ( honey), @Saji ( BBF), @ SWEETU, @JHUMJUM @ Divya, @j Jess & my other forum mates

I read most of your views on yesterday's episode & leads' performances !!!!

One thing is common , Everybody agrrees that DAKU scene was forced imposed and Thorn pricking scene was a night mare in all respects except the fainted person ( She has nothing to do, other than lying down !!!!). Such a romantic scene they have crucified recklessly!!!

@ Nimmy
SHLOK now needs help to lift TINY because he is having severe low back pain - you just guess why - At least you ( including me ) do n't need further explanation !!!!! - Ha ha ha !!!! - real story!!!

!!! However, Nimmy - you have suggested two female to lift BHARKHA to maintain respect to an unknwn woman !!!! - No Nimmy I can not swallow this logic even - Whenever We deal with any ill person - as a human ( our first instinct ) , our first duty goes to the safety of that ill person - no question of disrespect in that secene - in presence of so many people of mixed genders !!!!

@ sweetu - Whom are you defining as Bandit queen - I have seen surpanaka only !!!!

@ Saji (BFF ) - We have to say '' Yes Boss/ yes Sir'' - all the time - Sorry , it is not written in my dictionery !!!!!

@Jhumjhum - ADARSH BHARTI NARI - always becomes a pawn in our male dominating society starting from SITA, Neither Draupadi / nor Krishna/ - is so common !!!! We can see JUTHISTIR/ We can see Ram, we can see BHISMA/ we can see DURYADHAN everywhere but where is KRISHNA ???- good Logicfor our CVS '' Leaving his ill wife to a psycho enemy camp and challanging that psycho for an ego fight'' !!!!! - Iss LOGIC KO KYA NAAM DOON EK BAAR PHIR !!!!!

@ Divya - i gree with you that it should be a team work / success depends on team work but as a lead - you have got some duty to to the show also !!!!!! - not looking here & there and showing confusion about his own reaction !!!!! - I agree with you that editing was bad !!! - but unfortunately this type of editing error is being visible more recently mainly when VAHINI is around !!!!! - no ill feeling !!!!
Editing about pallu ,/saree/ hugging side - these are neglible error ( We have seen in the past on several occassions) - makes it funny but not disgusting !!!!

I

Swathya
U naughty... naughty girl

U just knw how 2 prick me huh πŸ˜†...I guess u want 2 ensure that next time m not able 2 post ny comment... since MIODIJI may CONVICT me 4ever πŸ˜‰

Nyways... the BANDIT QUEEN is 1 whose mere presence make. Every1 from cast & crew.. TREMBLE & FUMBLE πŸ˜†

Astha faints... shlok is lost & scared looking all the time in her direction 4 APPROVAL πŸ˜‰... director confused when 2 OK the scene...editor uncle. SUPER CONFUSED where 2 CUT & PASTE the scene... & v audience go in COMA wondering...
ISS BANDIT QUEEN KO KYA NAAM DOO πŸ˜†

& to top it all.. MODIJI inflict PUNISHMENT on whoever DARE 2 take her name... & REWARDING Those who REPORT ppl taking her name πŸ˜‰

She is SURPANAKA of ebp since she has CUT THE NOSE of male lead due 2 her FRIGHTFUL PRESENCE in the show πŸ˜‰

Now GUESS who is she πŸ˜†... since I get AMNESIA while taking her
Name πŸ˜‰

🀣
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

@Nimmy, @Saji ( honey), @Saji ( BBF), @ SWEETU, @JHUMJUM @ Divya, @j Jess & my other forum mates

I read most of your views on yesterday's episode  &  leads' performances  !!!!

One thing is common ,  Everybody  agrrees that DAKU scene was forced imposed and Thorn pricking scene was a night mare  in all respects except the fainted person ( She has nothing to do, other than lying down !!!!). Such a romantic scene they have crucified  recklessly!!!

@ Nimmy 
 SHLOK now needs help to lift TINY because he is having severe low  back pain - you just guess why  -  At least  you  ( including me ) do n't need further explanation !!!!! - Ha ha ha !!!!  - real story!!!

!!! However, Nimmy - you have suggested two female to lift  BHARKHA to  maintain respect to an unknwn woman !!!! - No Nimmy I can not swallow this logic even -  Whenever We deal with any ill person -   as a human ( our first instinct ) , our first duty  goes to the safety of that ill person - no question of disrespect in that secene - in presence of so many people of mixed genders !!!!

@ sweetu -  Whom are you defining as Bandit queen - I have seen surpanaka only !!!!

@  Saji (BFF ) - We have to say '' Yes Boss/ yes Sir'' - all the time - Sorry ,  it is not written in my dictionery !!!!!

@Jhumjhum -  ADARSH BHARTI NARI -  always becomes a  pawn  in our male dominating society  starting from SITA,  Neither Draupadi / nor Krishna/  - is so common !!!! We can see   JUTHISTIR/ We can see Ram, we can see BHISMA/ we can  see DURYADHAN everywhere but where is KRISHNA ???- good Logicfor our CVS '' Leaving his ill wife to a psycho enemy  camp and challanging that psycho  for  an ego fight'' !!!!! - Iss LOGIC KO KYA NAAM DOON EK BAAR PHIR !!!!!

@ Divya - i gree with you that  it should be a team work / success depends on team work but  as a lead - you have got some duty to to the show also !!!!!! - not looking here  & there  and showing confusion about his own reaction !!!!! - I agree with you that   editing was bad !!! - but unfortunately this type of editing error is  being visible more recently  mainly when VAHINI is around !!!!! - no ill feeling !!!!
 Editing about pallu ,/saree/ hugging side - these are neglible error ( We have seen in the past on several occassions) -  makes it funny but  not disgusting   !!!!

I 

Dear,
By team work I meant all of them together killed that scene ...I was sarcastic  
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Hey ...nice to meet another fellow Tamilian..in the forum..there are quite a few of us here...Potomac, Dogan, nandu, charanyaraj, crazian...u may..come across my posts peppered with some tamil words... πŸ˜†

Nice to know that you are from the temple town..and am your close neighbour...pakkathu..ooru dhaan...namma ooru Chennai. πŸ˜ƒ

A whole tamil kootam. BTW my full name is Padmaja too. Nice meeting you here virtually @Padmajag. Usually I see lots of padmavathy, padmini etc but you are the first padmaja I have come across. Get kind of thrill when reading your name πŸ˜Š

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

A whole tamil kootam. BTW my full name is Padmaja too. Nice meeting you here virtually @Padmajag. Usually I see lots of padmavathy, padmini etc but you are the first padmaja I have come across. Get kind of thrill when reading your name πŸ˜Š

Padmaja...another one.. we have two Saji's 2 Deepa's n you both now. Good..may the Kootam...increase...(peruganum)...hohoo...the more the merrier..  Where are you based at ?
Originally posted by: nim_var

Padmaja...another one.. we have two Saji's 2 Deepa's n you both now. Good..may the Kootam...increase...(peruganum)...hohoo...the more the merrier.. Where are you based at ?

Nimmy - right now in Texas . But πŸ˜† was born in Bangalore . Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Myself also Padmavathi and husband name is Jag so padmajag here in Germany.
Nice to meet Padma 
We all came to know each other through EBP 

Originally posted by: padmajag

Myself also Padmavathi and husband name is Jag so padmajag here in Germany.[/DIV]

Nice to meet Padma
We all came to know each other through EBP

Oh oh 😊 then guess I am the only Padmaja here. But anyway's 2 padmasEdited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
casweetu12 thumbnail

Oh Ya πŸ˜† u knw naa nowadays m busy on quitter.. giving them our valuable feedback online πŸ˜‰
But than that whole spike scene was so hilarious that couldn't stop myself frm doing PEEK A BOO on ur post & drop some BOMBS πŸ˜†

And v all can make out that when vahini is in front.. BHAUJI hands not only FUMBLE but TREMBLE while touching astha πŸ˜† astha

But not his fault... it's a way of showing RESPECT 2 HIS ELDERS πŸ˜‰
🀣
casweetu12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

@bold
Saw the thorn scene again Sweetu/ nimmy
Apart from the actors in that scene...
What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...😲
Every half sec shloks hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited...Day before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team workπŸ˜†

Sorry divya. 4 the late reply

But just 4 ur observations I decided 2 REWIND the whole epi & watched again πŸ˜†

But u knw what I guess having PALLU on & off the other shoulder does not bother & attract my attention unless. it completely falls off her shoulder.. πŸ˜‰ like the bathroom romance   πŸ€£
Ebp is full of such blunders & now v r used 2 it πŸ˜†

But when actors act irresponsibly & clueless once the camera is rolling.. then that do attract my criticism πŸ˜†

Even while lifting her.. avinash acted very lethargic & confused..
This was not expected from him when initially he had lifted her empteen No. Of times πŸ˜‰

And such type of things r happening with him quite often now πŸ˜†

So he really needs 2 concentrate on his body language when doing touchy touchy scenes with shrenu
Since they r falling flat just because of him πŸ˜‰

In rest of the scenes he is better πŸ˜†
🀣
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Oh Ya πŸ˜† u knw naa nowadays m busy on quitter.. giving them our valuable feedback online πŸ˜‰
But than that whole spike scene was so hilarious that couldn't stop myself frm doing PEEK A BOO on ur post & drop some BOMBS πŸ˜†

And v all can make out that when vahini is in front.. BHAUJI hands not only FUMBLE but TREMBLE while touching astha πŸ˜† astha

But not his fault... it's a way of showing RESPECT 2 HIS ELDERS πŸ˜‰
🀣

Sweetu,

Thank god...for dropping onlY BOMBS N NOT STINK BOMBS...🀣

yeah..yeah...all are givin GENUINE FEEDBACK to the EBP team...on quitr...as we are getting some shoddy...scenes...teamwork...

After getting perfection, this...laziness...can't be tolerated...at all..

Like the aftershocks...of an earthquake, we are still getting TEMBLORS  of the SPIKE SCENE. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sitting still...able to weather it..so far...but now...THE WEDDING...IS COMING. 😲😲

🀣