Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ifreader1

5 for me..enjoyed all except Kirloskers and jore ...

I think..I should look forward to Jo Re Sid n the K's as they are consistent in their efforts.
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Divs, I just finished seeing the epi..wanted to but was busy since the morn...omg..the things I missed thankfully..last night or else my rating would have been...2..just for DQ and no one else...

Shlok's eyes were..all over the place...and he was...faking his indifference to Barkha or was it real? the bandit scene..and the thorn scene was...horrid..to say the least...a trial run...poor editing..or..execution or.. .only Astha was..good as the..unconscious person...along with Shlok..we will also be afflicted with temporary amnesia...Iss torture ko kya naam doon..ebp???

Yes nimmy...agree!
That's why I said it is a team work...all did their bit including the dialouge writer...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmajag

What happened to Avi? 

Why did  his acting start oscillating like his mood on off screen videos.
He was completely lost , his voice and expressions were not matching
The way he rested Aastha is his lap also not acceptable.
I didn't expect this from Avi , Something made him to avoid πŸ˜‰ her 
But is car lift scene he was okay and same as in front of IS
He held her hands and shoulder with confident and his expressions was perfect, dialogue delivery also good!

Padmaja,

The above are the million dollar Questions...to which we will never get the answers.

Like a girl has a bad hair day..maybe he was having one too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The show defies logic at every turn..
Let me add a couple of my own to yr list...

1. last time..he was sitting away on the opp side and then went and sat next to her...this time..he sat for all of 1 minute then abandoned her...to go outside to meet the infamous MUSKETEERS N EAT DINNER. Is this his way of spending as much time as possible with her????  To help Barkhasta recover her memory or help her relive their golden moments????

2. When it was the two of them and a healthy two feet distance separating them, he is able to give...perfect shots and expressions...but with the melange...his conc is going haywire. Thorn n bandit scene...just have to see that.

3. Agreed that it is Barkha who is with him in the jungle.. n he is keeping away from her lest he be called characterless by Barkha too EBP.

4. when is Varad dada returning and going back to Pune?

5. Not ONE MENTION OF KAVYA...BY SOJAL...SHE IS SO WORRIED ABOUT SHLOK N AASTHA..BUT NOT HER KID...😲😲😲 THIS WAS THE REAL...SHOCK TO MY SYSTEM. As a mum, she did not even wonder if she was ok, ate or slept..or what...but hats off to Mrs. choksi...she mentioned pappu...a few times... and said she can't live without her precious son. So careless of Sojal. This I can't digest at all.

6. where and how did the trio spend the night...even brought a change of clothes for their outing in the JUNGLE. 😲😲 Both the women perfectly made up and dressed...πŸ˜†

Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

@bold
Saw the thorn scene again Sweetu/ nimmy
Apart from the actors in that scene...
What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...😲
Every half sec shloks hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited...Day before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team workπŸ˜†

Wow, you sat through it all over again!
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Wow, you sat through it all over again!

Sajji
Patience u see !
Nahi yaar ...just saw the thorn scene ...to see what was wrong...jobless and hopeless Iam πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saibhargav

i think this track is going to end soon bcoz today kalindi seems doing smthng against shlok with lawyer. aastha may not get her memory back but might know that IS has cheated her.this may end bharjit track and shlok try to punish IS but kalindi goes against shlok and arrests both shlok and IS. shlok anyway gets out of jail since he is husband of aastha and proves his luv or helps aastha in gaining her memory back with the help of surbhi.

Sai,
for your sake, I hope this track ends soon..but...I ahve m doubts ...Kalindi only spells further trouble for Shlok.

We may get the arrest scene n the caveman lift if and when kalindi enters the scene when she knows that Aastha is alive n well.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Thanks, will skip the episode. I dont want to watch it and wish that I had amnesia.

Saji, I want u to see the 2 scenes...that are most dissected here..the bandit scene n the thorn scene. I really want to know what u think of them.

Tks to hotstar n the ff button ...did not sit thro the whole thing..just the all imp scenes...under discussion.πŸ˜‰
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

thanks for the review Nimmo πŸ˜ƒ

gave 4😳

Sahrish,

Babydoll was rocking..esp when she said she knows she has a cute nose...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved her exp when she was eating the watermelon. ⭐️
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

Nimmy

Your review is Hundred times better than the real episode !!!!
Swathya, tks dear...

I was really very upset after seeing  AVINASH's performance today !!!! -  I  really enjoy his acting but  today he along with CVS  killed the   pulse of the whole  episode !!!! - so sad !!!!
 I did not feel to analyse even !!!! after seeing the repeat of the SCENES...felt the same.

I  rated as  2 - in fact I   felt  that I should not rate it  at all  !!!! mine too...had i been able to see what I did now...

I wish,  that thorn pricking scene was not there at all !!! - Then probably I would have  enjoyed the episode  and would have PRAISED  AVINASH AND SHRENU both !!!!! eggactly...my point.

SHRENU   acted very well - no complaint aganist her acting !!!! she was rocking in all her scenes...perfect...kudos to her. πŸ‘

I do not understand what was the need of that stupid DAKU scene !!!!!! -  getting completely out of mind !!!! only thing I could come up with...two females to hold Barkha..instead of rough male hands..to not offend her delicate sensibilities n health.

WHEN  Aastha fainted after getting pricked by a  poisonous thorn, - what  was SHLOK doing ???? - he  was so hesitant - not sure  where to keep her head and where to put his hand !!!!! - Was she untouchable  !!!!  In this type of situation in real life , any human being  will  do  his or her best when he or she will see someone has fainted ( even  enemy) !!!! - Sorry,  here SHLOK was  neither  reacting  as a Loving Husband nor as a Good human  being  !!!! - I felt disgusted to watch this  !!!!! - Very Pathetic performance by AVINASH SACHDEV  to my eyes 1!!!- probably my life is dedicated to save life !!!!!! - it was too difficult for me  to digest this !!!! great obs...bingo.

THE  WORST SCENE of ASHLOK over the last 2 years in EBP history - That THORN _ PRICKING SCENE !!! yup...can't think of any that was so disappointing.

I do not like to  say  any more as I do not like to hear any barking !!!!

CVS - Please be a little bit logical before creating any scene !!!! what if their hands are tied by the strident demands by the actors???

AVINASH -  you have potential - Please  be attentive  to your performance  -  we love to see you as SHLOK AGNIHOTRI !!! - Nothing else !!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow !!! not too thrilled at the prospect. but will gird my loins n gear up.

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nimmy, @Saji ( honey), @Saji ( BBF), @ SWEETU, @JHUMJUM @ Divya, @j Jess & my other forum mates
 I read most of your views on yesterday's episode  &  leads' performances  !!!!

One thing is common ,  Everybody  agrrees that DAKU scene was forced imposed and Thorn pricking scene was a night mare  in all respects except the fainted person ( She has nothing to do, other than lying down !!!!). Such a romantic scene they have crucified  recklessly!!!

@ Nimmy 
 SHLOK now needs help to lift TINY because he is having severe low  back pain - you just guess why  -  At least  you  ( including me ) do n't need further explanation !!!!! - Ha ha ha !!!!  - real story!!!

!!! However, Nimmy - you have suggested two female to lift  BHARKHA to  maintain respect to an unknwn woman !!!! - No Nimmy I can not swallow this logic even -  Whenever We deal with any ill person -   as a human ( our first instinct ) , our first duty  goes to the safety of that ill person - no question of disrespect in that secene - in presence of so many people of mixed genders !!!!

@ sweetu -  Whom are you defining as Bandit queen - I have seen surpanaka only !!!!

@  Saji (BFF ) - We have to say '' Yes Boss/ yes Sir'' - all the time - Sorry ,  it is not written in my dictionery !!!!!

@Jhumjhum -  ADARSH BHARTI NARI -  always becomes a  pawn  in our male dominating society  starting from SITA,  Neither Draupadi / nor Krishna/  - is so common !!!! We can see   JUTHISTIR/ We can see Ram, we can see BHISMA/ we can  see DURYADHAN everywhere but where is KRISHNA ???- good Logicfor our CVS '' Leaving his ill wife to a psycho enemy  camp and challanging that psycho  for  an ego fight'' !!!!! - Iss LOGIC KO KYA NAAM DOON EK BAAR PHIR !!!!!

@ Divya - i gree with you that  it should be a team work / success depends on team work but  as a lead - you have got some duty to to the show also !!!!!! - not looking here  & there  and showing confusion about his own reaction !!!!! - I agree with you that   editing was bad !!! - but unfortunately this type of editing error is  being visible more recently  mainly when VAHINI is around !!!!! - no ill feeling !!!!
 Editing about pallu ,/saree/ hugging side - these are neglible error ( We have seen in the past on several occassions) -  makes it funny but  not disgusting   !!!!

I 
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago