Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Dogan1

@bold 
agree sajji ! Avi was completely lost in this scene...dunno what happened! It made me very sad...not complaining...not being negative...only telling because he is a great actor I like him a lot...but he let me me down today in that particular scene ! 
The camera angle sucked! Dialouges sucked and was done in a hurry! 

frankly speaking divi I half expected it...half of my mind still hopes for intense and passionate ashlok scenes ..it been there for sometime as he is so careful with his hands ...so aware and it makes us aware that they r acting ...which I don't want to happen. When this comes from a great actor like avi it hurts too...
ifreader1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
5 for me..enjoyed all except Kirloskers and jore ...
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened to Avi? 
Why did  his acting start oscillating like his mood on off screen videos.
He was completely lost , his voice and expressions were not matching
The way he rested Aastha is his lap also not acceptable.
I didn't expect this from Avi , Something made him to avoid πŸ˜‰ her 
But is car lift scene he was okay and same as in front of IS
He held her hands and shoulder with confident and his expressions was perfect, dialogue delivery also good!

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Divs, buds..a hug..to you...😊

yes..agree to yr points...the tame..kidnap attempt was funny...in the extreme...esp DQ..she was fabulous here..Shlok trying hard to control his smiles...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think this track is going to end soon bcoz today kalindi seems doing smthng against shlok with lawyer. aastha may not get her memory back but might know that IS has cheated her.this may end bharjit track and shlok try to punish IS but kalindi goes against shlok and arrests both shlok and IS. shlok anyway gets out of jail since he is husband of aastha and proves his luv or helps aastha in gaining her memory back with the help of surbhi.
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Gave four nimmo for  ashlok...I liked the first scene...her head automatically comes to rest in his shoulders ..that was beautifully done...nimmo don't forget he has iron controoolll...that why he was successful in putting the sleeping doll away..he did his trade mark style on her hair couldn't resist that. Saji, yes..the first scene though it lasted for only 1-1.5 minutes was very good...esp when he..resisted her...despite her..being comfy on his shoulder..it was easier to resist while she was asleep than awake and think he took a picture for his sanity...that was real cute of Shlok. As for NERVES OF STEEL AND IRON CONTROL...who else but Shlokie bear is endowed with such...things...

Loved the way astha was behaving when she woke up...he is behaving indifferently so that she won't doubt him...watermelon scene was nice...last time it was more sweeter ...I loved shrenu in that scene
Then and now...what's with shlok and eating ,..only he will eat when she regains consciousness...πŸ˜•i mean after astha  regains her memory...he could have given her some company..
when she awoke, was very quick to fault him. They could have shown where and how he spent the night..but that is also left to our imagination. πŸ˜• Shrenu was..brilliant at the watermelon scene..and Shlok must have had dinner thanks to his companions. πŸ˜• So he is not really v hungry. He wants her to feed him puri bhaji with her own two hands...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am not impressed with gang act..What was purpose was the purpose ..to bring forth her nauntanki maybe...dq was as usual  natural .. loved DQ, MB..and Shlok talking to MB behind his teeth..that was god as for the rest...just lampposts.
By the way they all changed their dress so they went back to chawl...so what was the need of walking and eating  vada pav.. another mystery...so..not going to wrack my brains on this one...
I agree with u completely his act totally fell flat today for me when the thron pricked astha...there was no intensity at all...I didn't expect this from him as he has given completely mindblowing performances before...he has a tendency to flatter in intimate scenes with shrenu lately and am not liking that...the difference is so obvious...he is Totally at lose where to put his hands  on her...
the last time..the thorn pricked her...he was so worried...franctic...thi lost it.s time...he just called out MB...and they all came rushing like they were waiting for his call...yeah yeah...and then...he was...so clueless as to what to do with her and WITH HIS HANDS...IT WAS...SO VERY OBVIOUS...WHAT'S WRONG WITH CV'S OR WITH DIR...A BIG LETDOWN..IN THIS SCENE...
Looks like taken in a rush and maybe editing pblm too...didn't impress me ..exactly from when did he need help in lifting tiny...that was so lame...his dialogue s ..I don't want to talk about it...these writers😑
a total...LETDOWN.
The car scene was nice ..she is not even moving away from him...πŸ‘ I loved both of them here 
Last scene was nice and will get a continuation Tom...open challenge thrown again at IS..his expressions are too good here..after coming on the heels of..the..previous one..this was...good..enjoyed it..

I too think kalindi is going to bring bigger challenges for shlok...but as I said yesterday I am completely outraged at cvs handling  of kirloskers as no parent will behave like that... the K's are at sea and..kalindi has totally lost it...back to the courts..applying for a divorce case or a lawsuit against the Agnis.

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu96

I am giving 3.
Loved the way shlok clicked astha pic ...
I dont knw y was shlok lost wen the gang was present.he was totally lost...
the reel matters r more affecting onscreen.and the actors ,directors thy themselves knw it...I wasn't able to connect with shlok tdy.he confused me...

and I did notice a lot of things wen the trio was present...:((

Director sir and camera man plz take care of the show and ashlok.v fans r noticing evrymove ...

I am really upset nimmy.

Nandu,

We saw and got more extra..than we wanted to see on the screen...πŸ˜•

All are feeling that way..it was either poorly directed and executed or poorly written...it was a horrid scene and Aastha was lying on the ground and Shlok looking helpless...w8*&^ and then he needed the help to lift her..why he was weak by not eating...his fault totally...for not eating or drinking if that was the reason... the Shlok here..WAS A GONER.

DON'T BE UPSET...I was feeling like this y'day...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

nimmy rate 3 good after reading your WU

Kalindi has gone mad and I will blame Shlok for not informing the real problem to Advhoot or Ankhus...if he done it...she wont be seeing a lawyer...

Viji,

I know u r not watching the show these days..but maybe u shd see this one..and mon..that was good.

We can dance around in circles..blaming Shlok, Kalindi. Ankush...everyone...for the mess...AASTHA IS IN... wish they would all LISTEN.. but then we would not have our DRAMA...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Nice review Nimmy. Yep a little bit more of ashlok.  The gang was really cute.

BUT Kalindhi is irritating me nowadays even more than renuka.  Why aren't  avdhoot or kalindhi going to see shlok to find out what is wrong with astha. As if a person will keep whining and say it must be not real she would have come  to us etc etc instead of going and finding out what the problem is. Caring parents don't usually leave any stones unturned!  Hatred , ego all take a back seat when it comes to a child's welfare.
I really wonder . Have these cvs directors even stepped out into real world. Are they even grown adults? sometime the dialogues are truly senseless and seems as if coming from mouth of a teenager. 
On the whole still not impressed at all. 

Padma,

the purpose of the gang was revealed but why did they have to be...out since y'day...oh wait..they were to..stage the kidnap attempt in the morn...and also for Sojal to believe in her bhauji that he would execute THE PLAN TO PERFECTION.

Renuka is way more irritating to me than Kalindi... Why did they not talk to shlok or atleast ankush could have called Varad and asked him the details. @bold agree...Padma.

The writing and the dialogues have been dodgy...and repetitive...of late...so let me not start that rant now...will save it for another day.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv19

Nims four...loved shrenu a lot..

Avi was also very good.

Ank and indu in purple dress today.

Real daaakus will run if they ever saw choki bhai..rofl..
Indu running restless was good..

He is improving..

I loved watermelon scene a lot..

She doing nautanki. Was too good..

Wonderful episode after long time..

Lovely writing nims..

DV, thanks...for the appreciation. πŸ˜ƒ the rating ofc.

The bandit scene was a laugh riot...cute...as a button Aastha..who was..full of dramebaazi... n what came before that...hungry...

As for PP...noticed his but not Ankush...I was blinded by his clean shaven face. Liked his scruffy look..more on him. Mala..doing her best to handle PD, sasubhai n ajju...all at once n the household too.

Apsara...spying...IS to report to Shlok was good.