Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I am giving 3.
Loved the way shlok clicked astha pic ...
I dont knw y was shlok lost wen the gang was present.he was totally lost...
the reel matters r more affecting onscreen.and the actors ,directors thy themselves knw it...I wasn't able to connect with shlok tdy.he confused me...

and I did notice a lot of things wen the trio was present...:((

Director sir and camera man plz take care of the show and ashlok.v fans r noticing evrymove ...

I am really upset nimmy.
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nimmy rate 3 good after reading your WU

Kalindi has gone mad and I will blame Shlok for not informing the real problem to Advhoot or Ankhus...if he done it...she wont be seeing a lawyer...
mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice review Nimmy. Yep a little bit more of ashlok.  The gang was really cute.
BUT Kalindhi is irritating me nowadays even more than renuka.  Why aren't  avdhoot or kalindhi going to see shlok to find out what is wrong with astha. As if a person will keep whining and say it must be not real she would have come  to us etc etc instead of going and finding out what the problem is. Caring parents don't usually leave any stones unturned!  Hatred , ego all take a back seat when it comes to a child's welfare.
I really wonder . Have these cvs directors even stepped out into real world. Are they even grown adults? sometime the dialogues are truly senseless and seems as if coming from mouth of a teenager. 
On the whole still not impressed at all. 
Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nims four...loved shrenu a lot..

Avi was also very good.

Ank and indu in purple dress today.

Real daaakus will run if they ever saw choki bhai..rofl..

Indu running restless was good..

He is improving..

I loved watermelon scene a lot..

She doing nautanki. Was too good..

Wonderful episode after long time..

Lovely writing nims..
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy...Very Good and Lovely...AShlok...Loved Epi and Precap.
Loved .5..AShlok scene in hut..Shlok  moves away  Astha's  Head from shoulder...and then ...Clears Her Bangs...and  Clicks  Astha's  Picture...While Astha in Morning  Scolds Shlok leaving her alone Lovely and Cute...ASTHA...is definitely  Back.

Melon and Gang scene ...Okay...Astha's Antics were Good...Thorn Scene was  Real..but Good.

The Car scene...Ebp...Was Lovely...Astha  leaning on Shlok  even after  ...Waking Up...Showing...Astha  Finally  Completely  Trusts Shlok  Now...ok.

Shlok and Indrajeet  scene...Rocked Completely. ...The way Shlok Showed  Astha in His Arms...and His Handshake   and  Warning  to  Indrajeet. ...Rocked...

Waiting for the...Game to Start...BUT ...Looks Like ...Kalindi...is getting ..Divorce  or Search Papers Ready...NOT GOOD ..For SHLOK and ..ASHLOK..will Astha will get memory or not...!!!!!..

Avinash and Shrenu. ...Are Rocking ...as Usual. ..Beautifully. ...loved them .
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i will give Four today...

I love Shlok when he click Aastha Picture its  so sweet of him..
Aastha Drama act is Good
I also like Car Scene a lot..
But I loved the last part most when shlok come in Sarkaar house while holding Aastha and give him a Silent waring... Shlok smile is too good and Sarkaar Tesnion and Anger also good...
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good eps.really liked ashlok scenes.shrenu rocked as aastha as usual.eagerly waiting for fb's of aastha.i didnt feel that aastha was pricked by a thorn she just fell down and cant see any pain from her and shlok just behaved as it had been to someother person.overall ashlok rocked in their way.
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmy, you cracked me up calling him gentleman!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shlok looks detached and even unfeeling, but glad, atleast he is not ignoring her!He n his uncaring expressions are making me But I liked his stealthy smile, when Aastha asks CB about gun!πŸ˜›

I controlled myself when CB asked him not to worry, as I couldn't found any traces of anxiety on his face when she was unconsciously lying!πŸ˜†

Okay, let me give 3, one for Barkha's feigned  coughs, 1 for watermelon scene and 1 for Shlok clicking her pic!!😳
Edited by Elation - 8 years ago
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeypot

Gave four nimmo for  ashlok...I liked the first scene...her head automatically comes to rest in his shoulders ..that was beautifully done...nimmo don't forget he has iron controoolll...that why he was successful in putting the sleeping doll away..he did his trade mark style on her hair couldn't resist that.

Loved the way astha was behaving when she woke up...he is behaving indifferently so that she won't doubt him...watermelon scene was nice...last time it was more sweeter ...I loved shrenu in that scene
Then and now...what's with shlok and eating ,..only he will eat when she regains consciousness...πŸ˜•he could have given her some company..
I am not impressed with gang act..What was purpose was the purpose ..to bring forth her nauntanki maybe...dq was as usual  natural ..
By the way they all changed their dress so they went back to chawl...so what was the need of walking and eating  vada pav..
I agree with u completely his act totally fell flat today for me when the thron pricked astha...there was no intensity at all...I didn't expect this from him as he has given completely mindblowing performances before...he has a tendency to flatter in intimate scenes with shrenu lately and am not liking that...the difference is so obvious...he is Totally at lose where to put his hands  on her...
Looks like taken in a rush and maybe editing pblm too...didn't impress me ..exactly from when did he needed help in lifting tiny...that was so lame...his dialogue s ..I don't want to talk about it...these writers😑
The car scene was nice ..she is not even moving away from him...πŸ‘ I loved both of them here 
Last scene was nice and will get a continuation Tom...open challenge thrown again at IS..his expressions are too good here..

@bold 
agree sajji ! Avi was completely lost in this scene...dunno what happened! It made me very sad...not complaining...not being negative...only telling because he is a great actor I like him a lot...but he let me me down today in that particular scene ! 
The camera angle sucked! Dialouges sucked and was done in a hurry! 

Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nimmy 
I gave 3

The hut scene was very good! Our bear is attracted towards the honey and he took the pic of his sleeping beauty. She slept on his shoulder!
Shlok can't take advantage of Bharkha and he is not interested other than Aastha,rested her head on the chair. Lovely
Morning she searched for him, I saw a glimpse of Aastha
Water melon scene was ok, but the old one is the best.
The way she rested and sticked in car was beutiful, so Bharkha feels comfortable on Shlok. 
He succeeded in his attempt.
How he faced IS by holding her arms and shoulder was superb! 
The precap was awsome! If you need any help to take care of Aastha call me ! superb dialogue 
I gave 5 and took 2 because of shlok expressions during thorn scene, the panic in his expression like last time was not up to the mark.
He asked the help of MB to lift her( wo tho moti ho gayi hai kya) , How many times he lifted her in this soap, but I think that is Aastha ,this is Bharkha ,that is the reason he hesitated a little
He called her Ms. Bharkha but in panic condition he called her Aastha 

I hope DQ  will recollect this incident later

Our Kalindi back again in action, if they file a case against IS , Court will send her back home.
I am expecting this from CV. Kalindi is the correct person to bring her from IS
What is the role of Surabhi now?

Here we have long week end in Germany! 50 % of IB and IGCSE exams are over
So I am going to have relaxing week end !