2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
4 Very Good

One thing I will say is that we got a lot more Ashlok than y'day...quite a few..could not believe my eyes...oh and there was a funny scene when the trio dress up...to..kidnap them..that was truly...hilarious...and Aatha the nautanki was back in full form.

A dash of JoRE like pepper along with Kalindi who is talking to a lawyer😲 like salt...uh oh..what is she going to do now...does spell TROUBLE WITH A CAPITAL T FOR SHLOK. Ankush...clean shaven look...need to put on my glares to see his face..chamakta..hua...πŸ˜‰

Opened with Aastha...sleeping and Shlok covers her with the blanket...and when he sits down...her head comes to rest on his shoulders.AAAWWW SO SWEET.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .. Now Shlok is always the thorough gentleman.πŸ‘ πŸ‘..never one to take advantage of even his own wife..earlier..now...does the right..thing..and gently lifts her head and puts her to rest against the chair. Leaves the room... and guess he spent the night outside..guarding her and also with his buddies...pure speculation..but they must have been there..maybe there were all edited out... When he moved her away from him...he CLICKS A PIC OF HIS LOVELY INNOCENT SLEEPING WIFE.. N I WAS LIKE...MOVE HER HEAD BACK TO YOUR SHOULDER...DANG..MISSED OPPORTUNITY...SHLOKIE BOY... that would have been perfect.

Ok..first thought of Barkha waking up was Shlok, that he left her alone ... was glad to see him but...covered it up..with attitude. The watermelon.Scene from the old..jungle HM was reenacted...looks like they were planted by him.. breaks one open n she happily..chews..n chomps her way..thro it..while Shlok is just...gazing at her and at the seed stuck on her nose..WHICH IS VERY FINE BTW. SHE KNOWS IT TOO...JUST THAT TEMPER RESIDES AT ITS BEAUTIFUL END. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When Choksi n his 3 pals jumped out..at Ashlok..it was a scream...a poor...attempt at kidnapping...bandits need to take lessons...here Shlok could not control his smile...REAL OR OTHERWISE.. it was funny n talking behind clenched teeth..AAstha..thinking that she has to save them from the bandits... pretends that she is dying..has a few days left..to live...YES AS BARKHA...SHE IS DYING...N AASTHA WILL EMERGE...IN ALL HER GLORY. coughs...even on her bangles...and on Sojal n MB...oh oh..rofl here..good one..by Aatha and Shlok was looking exasperaed...knowing his wifey...on a ..trip..of duping...the bandits.

They are let off and while walking..a thorn pricks her...foot...a poisonous one...trio just a shout away..ok..they are dogging the heels of Ashlok. REkha bhabhi finds some herbs and...her quick actions save her life...
Shlok at first does not beleive Aastha when she tells him a thorn pricked her foot n she is feeling faint. He is all at sea... totally perplexed...omg...definitely..expected better from him...and he was holding her head...and...her face on and off...maybe bcoz..vahini n co were there...he was LOST HERE...COMPLETELY..HIS REACTIONS..PUZZLED ME... bhabhi ties her foot with a hanky helpfully supplied by MB and...then the biggest...one..SHLOK NEEDS THE HELP OF MB N CO TO LIFT UP AASTHA.. SINCE WHEN DOES HE NEED HELP TO LIFT TINY AND BEAR HER IN HIS ARMS...😲😲 OK...MAKES HIS WAY TO THE HIGHWAY.

A closeup shot of them...when he tries to wake  her up in the car..and gives her a drink of water...she does it herself..and only wants to go back home... he nods...she trusts him so much..now...not even moving away...from him..finding comfort..and warmth in his nearness. πŸ˜ƒ

MrPP..he was wearing them...yelling..at his...minions...to find..locate...trace the phone...promising all kinds of rewards...if found or else to face his wrath...Apsara spying on him...thinking to herself...that Bappa or Bhagwan please give a sign that Aastha has...some fb...

IS about to leave...looking for barkha...when Ashlok walk in...with Shlok holding her arm...and her hand in his...very confidently...and...LOOKING ABSOLUTELY THE VICTOR HOLDING HIS PRIZE IN HIS HANDS. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved Shlok's expression here...bang on...with Aastha looking at Indru as the vulnerable...and hurt...woman...looking every inch...a doll...and fearing her husband's reaction and anger.

Both exchange a LOADED LOOK...PP CONTROLLING HIMSELF WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY N SHLOK WAITING FOR HIM TO LOSE HIS COOL...GOOD SCENE. PP TAKES IN THE HANDS HOLDING BARKHA...WHOO HOO  ...GET USED TO THIS... Shlok is back and so is Aastha. The writing is on the wall.

We got the precap at the very end today n tom is going to be the first scene of Ashlok..for the day..
where PP thanks Shlok for returning his Barkha safely..and SHAKE HANDS..TAKING MEASURE OF EACH OTHER... Shlok taunting him, almost a challenge that he should try to take care of his Aastha... who is a high strung filly...and to call him if he needs help. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Aastha sitting on the couch behind..tending to her foot.

One can..tell the measure of a man by the grip of his hand...and that is what Shlokjit did...in the precap. GAME IS ON...IN EARNEST.

Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago
Gave 4 nimmy
Yes  better than yesterday...not many fillers!

What I liked
Shlok clicking pic of wifey...was very sweet...
And astha DQ act...I was laughing ...
Done well by shrenu...good job dear!
Shlokh proud face holding his astha was done well by Avi !

Precap looks good!

gave 4 Nimmy.
all scenes are best. i loved the car scene. Asthma did not move an inch away from Shlok. 
Thanks for the awesome review ... Nimms .. Giving very good without watching .. I will watch now πŸ˜ƒ
Nice review Nimmy πŸ‘πŸΌ.
I'm giving 2 one for my DQ Astha Shrenu act brilliantly she's a born actress πŸ‘ ⭐️ & one for Choski Bhai antics both of them make me laugh today rest I don't feel anything at all. Shlok act was total let down n emotionless for me πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Looks like real is becoming too heavy in reel very sad πŸ˜’ .
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave 4 nimmy
Yes  better than yesterday...not many fillers!

What I liked
Shlok clicking pic of wifey...was very sweet...
And astha DQ act...I was laughing ...
Done well by shrenu...good job dear!
Shlokh proud face holding his astha was done well by Avi !

Precap looks good!

Divs, buds..a hug..to you...😊

yes..agree to yr points...the tame..kidnap attempt was funny...in the extreme...esp DQ..she was fabulous here..Shlok trying hard to control his smiles...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by uma111

gave 4 Nimmy.
all scenes are best. i loved the car scene. Asthma did not move an inch away from Shlok. 

Uma,

yes...the car scene lasted for all of 20 seconds or so...but..barkhastha was..glued to her Shlokie bear's side..did not move an inch..away...he was the one making...faces...to..make her feel secure.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by potomac

Thanks for the awesome review ... Nimms .. Giving very good without watching .. I will watch now πŸ˜ƒ

Run Deepu..and watch it..and come back with yr comments/obs...πŸ˜ƒ
Gave four nimmo for  ashlok...I liked the first scene...her head automatically comes to rest in his shoulders ..that was beautifully done...nimmo don't forget he has iron controoolll...that why he was successful in putting the sleeping doll away..he did his trade mark style on her hair couldn't resist that.
Loved the way astha was behaving when she woke up...he is behaving indifferently so that she won't doubt him...watermelon scene was nice...last time it was more sweeter ...I loved shrenu in that scene
Then and now...what's with shlok and eating ,..only he will eat when she regains consciousness...πŸ˜•i mean after astha  regains her memory...he could have given her some company..
I am not impressed with gang act..What was purpose was the purpose ..to bring forth her nauntanki maybe...dq was as usual  natural ..
By the way they all changed their dress so they went back to chawl...so what was the need of walking and eating  vada pav..
I agree with u completely his act totally fell flat today for me when the thron pricked astha...there was no intensity at all...I didn't expect this from him as he has given completely mindblowing performances before...he has a tendency to flatter in intimate scenes with shrenu lately and am not liking that...the difference is so obvious...he is Totally at lose where to put his hands  on her...
Looks like taken in a rush and maybe editing pblm too...didn't impress me ..exactly from when did he need help in lifting tiny...that was so lame...his dialogue s ..I don't want to talk about it...these writers😑
The car scene was nice ..she is not even moving away from him...πŸ‘ I loved both of them here 
Last scene was nice and will get a continuation Tom...open challenge thrown again at IS..his expressions are too good here..

I too think kalindi is going to bring bigger challenges for shlok...but as I said yesterday I am completely outraged at cvs handling  of kirloskers as no parent will behave like that...
Edited by Honeypot - 8 years ago
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Nice review Nimmy πŸ‘πŸΌ.
I'm giving 2 one for my DQ Astha Shrenu act brilliantly she's a born actress πŸ‘ ⭐️ & one for Choski Bhai antics both of them make me laugh today rest I don't feel anything at all. Shlok act was total let down n emotionless for me πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Looks like real is becoming too heavy in reel very sad πŸ˜’ .

Jhuma,

well 2 for DQ...okay...she is a born nautanki...too good...loved her...in all her scenes... MB n gang were funny...rofl..

As for Shlok...yeah...and am going to zip now..on this.