Iam sorry if I have disappointed my fans

big-heartt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Kratika Senger is disappointed with the low ratings of her Zee TV show Servicewali Bahu. "I am in touch with the creative's and hopeful that something may change. I am just an actor, so many things are not in my hands, you see. They have their say I have mine but all said and done currently, things are not good"

When we asked what kind of changes would she hope for? Kratika replied "That's privileged conversation between the production house and me, why should I tell you?"

She also did not discount the news that may be the channel might pull the plug on the show. "That is a given right? If numbers don't come " Here she admitted that ,"When we were first given the 6.30 pm slot, it was a always 50/50% game for we were not flagging a dead slot, but rather creating a new one, so it was always a risky proposition . We all are working very hard. We will keep struggling till the very end and even then if things don't sell, so be it."

She did not seem to be in favor of a time slot change. "As we already have a certain audience at the current time slot. And plus other slots are already occupied or have other show; lined up. But again I don't want to comment as these things are prerogative of the channel."

In closing Kratika had the following message for her fans. "Guy's I know you love me, I am sorry if have disappointed you. But don't lose hope, as we still are trying to get the show back on track."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
TFS...Am happy KS voiced it aloud πŸ˜ƒ Hoping for the best.
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The problem is not with KS or the time slot - the problem is with the CVs. They just spoilt the character of Payal. If CVs have conceived Payal like this only then the show was doomed from the beginning. No surprise to me😊
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good to know that they "are trying to get the show back on track"
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HOPE FOR THE BEST!!

tfs..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing hope the show's creatives makes senseible changes and the viewing audience grows