India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sun Saathiya - ABCD 2 (Page 8)

-spartacus- Goldie
-spartacus-
-spartacus-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Wow!! First I thought it's going to be some slow romantic number, but this was something more than romantic number, a amazing visual treatClap

This song belongs to shraddha, she dances like a dream, VD doesn't get much to show. But chemistry is there any1 can c it. Overall a superb song with gr8 choreography Thumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Amazing Song, Amazingly sung by Priya Saraiya and Divya Kumar & even more amazingly choreographed & Above all THE AMAZING Shraddha in this... now this song has made sure i won't miss this film's 1st show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-October-BeingCheviHuma-

Deviant_Pixel Senior Member
Deviant_Pixel
Deviant_Pixel

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Love!! Shraddha is awesome and she looks beautiful! She looks stunning in that pink outfit. 
-October- IF-Rockerz
-October-
-October-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingChevi

Originally posted by Shutter_Island

Loved the song to the core from music to vocals & of course Dancing...Varun took a back seat Shraddha was really good her hardwork is evident only thing I wished her hair were tied or something...VD's bit from 'Nikhar Jaoon' part is effortlessly amazing...I always used to wonder that why the Heck Varun backs Sachin-Jigar so much (post Humpty's below average album) but 1st Badlapur and now ABCD2 music sounds FaB Embarrassed

Agree. Sachin-Jigar are great :) They seem to have delivered on the music front so far. Varun says they should make it Sachin-Jigar-Varun coz they collaborate so much. He even joins them in the studio when they conceptualise everything and suggested some rap artists for one of the songs on the soundtrack so they've got this awesome working vibeLOL

@Bold-He actually said that..??!! ROFL
U know I was skeptical about Sachin-Jigar post HSKD's average music and the fact that they are composing for almost every VD movie..but they have indeed delivered...yeah Varun actively participates in music & stuff..u heard his latest 'Happy Birthday' rap for ABCD2 its damn good Shraddha said that Varun has penned the lyrics himself...
Shraddha will be recording unplugged version of 'Bezubaan phir se' loved her Galliyan version a lot so I am sure it will be good..

She came for 'moral' support LOL

@Swati-Agree the response has been pretty good 'Bezubaan phir se' video already has over 3 million YT hits and is topping music charts..even the trailer is 4m+ so its going great virtually, giving me +ve vibes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati82BeingChevi

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
the song was okayish ... maybe it will grow on me with time...
Shraddha is the show stealer ..she has remarkably improved her dancing and looking gr8 Thumbs Up

BeingBlunt

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-October-charminggenieBeingBlunt

swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BeingChevi

Loved the song to the core from music to vocals & of course Dancing...Varun took a back seat Shraddha was really good her hardwork is evident only thing I wished her hair were tied or something...VD's bit from 'Nikhar Jaoon' part is effortlessly amazing...I always used to wonder that why the Heck Varun backs Sachin-Jigar so much (post Humpty's below average album) but 1st Badlapur and now ABCD2 music sounds FaB Embarrassed

Agree. Sachin-Jigar are great :) They seem to have delivered on the music front so far. Varun says they should make it Sachin-Jigar-Varun coz they collaborate so much. He even joins them in the studio when they conceptualise everything and suggested some rap artists for one of the songs on the soundtrack so they've got this awesome working vibeLOL

@Bold-He actually said that..??!! ROFL
U know I was skeptical about Sachin-Jigar post HSKD's average music and the fact that they are composing for almost every VD movie..but they have indeed delivered...yeah Varun actively participates in music & stuff..u heard his latest 'Happy Birthday' rap for ABCD2 its damn good Shraddha said that Varun has penned the lyrics himself...
Shraddha will be recording unplugged version of 'Bezubaan phir se' loved her Galliyan version a lot so I am sure it will be good..

She came for 'moral' support LOL

@Swati-Agree the response has been pretty good 'Bezubaan phir se' video already has over 3 million YT hits and is topping music charts..even the trailer is 4m+ so its going great virtually, giving me +ve vibes..

Yeah really happy there's a decent buzz going, honestly i was worried, even this song i haven't wanted to praise it too much without seeing the response, glad it's being liked hopefully the rest of the songs are as good and shraddha continues to dance well

-October-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-TEX

This movie is going to be this year's YJHD/Aashiqui2. Rs. 150 cr +. Pakka.

Are you serious? Shocked  Phir toh VD will become a superstar ( another similarity here-Adi was in both the films, one as lead & other as second lead/ supporting character just like VD has this film & Dilwale this year) LOL  Not that i mind cos i don like/ hate him but if it does well, i can only gape at VD's strategy & the way he plans his career  LOL  And Shradha will officially replace Katrina ( again i don mind cos Alia needs some competition LOL)

G..OAT

Go to top