India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sun Saathiya - ABCD 2 (Page 6)

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Alwys knew shraddha can dance but this was freaking Outstandinggg she nailed it!!! & such a beautiful song love love love their chemistry!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

.Nikki. IF-Rockerz
.Nikki.
.Nikki.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Liked this song from the first movie. Shraddha seriously nailed it!! It shows how hard she worked for this movie cause I couldn't take my eyes off her while she was dancing!

BeingBlunt

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Btw, maybe it's just me but Shraddha here reminds me of Amrita Rao from MHN. Maybe it's the outfit, expressions, attitude ... I don't know what. But Shraddha makes me miss AR from back in the days. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-afghaniibabeBeingBlunt

-afghaniibabe IF-Rockerz
-afghaniibabe
-afghaniibabe

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Btw, maybe it's just me but Shraddha here reminds me of Amrita Rao from MHN. Maybe it's the outfit, expressions, attitude ... I don't know what. But Shraddha makes me miss AR from back in the days. LOL

Aww I had a AR moment, too, just before googling her.. ihh how I still am rooting for a new film of Shahid and her.. *sigh* 

And I agree, Shraddha reminds of AR now that you mention it.. they look alike and yeah her clothes here, reminds very much of Sanju's haha .. ohhh how I used to loove her and Zayed in MHN, I still do! 
Being all nostalgic, sweet days they were.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJakeBeingBlunt

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .krackjack.

OMG! Varun looks damn fine in that red shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. This dude is so growing on me. He is freaking good. Sun sathiya was in the last movie as well, right? Lauren performed to this song, I guess. But, Oh boy! This movie is gonna be so good. Loving everything about it. And I still can't believe that I couldn't take my eyes off Varun. LOL

@bold

Thanks KJ! I've been thinking all day where have I heard this song before. Forgot it was in the first film. D'ohLOL I remember now, Lauren and Tusshar perform to this. I like the ABCD 2 version better, although I preferred Bezuban from the first film.

I'm speechless looking at Shraddha's dance. Shocked Can't imagine how much pressure there was on her to try and match up to the professionals, but she nailed it here! 

I enjoyed the first movie and now with this song I've become excited for the sequel. 

guftagoo

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Shraddha was the best part in this entire song...really impressed. I didn't think she could dance this well. 

BeingBlunt

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shutter_Island

Loved the song to the core from music to vocals & of course Dancing...Varun took a back seat Shraddha was really good her hardwork is evident only thing I wished her hair were tied or something...VD's bit from 'Nikhar Jaoon' part is effortlessly amazing...I always used to wonder that why the Heck Varun backs Sachin-Jigar so much (post Humpty's below average album) but 1st Badlapur and now ABCD2 music sounds FaB Embarrassed

Agree. Sachin-Jigar are great :) They seem to have delivered on the music front so far. Varun says they should make it Sachin-Jigar-Varun coz they collaborate so much. He even joins them in the studio when they conceptualise everything and suggested some rap artists for one of the songs on the soundtrack so they've got this awesome working vibe LOL
abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Sun saathiya was my fav bgm in the first one and I am glad it has been given a longer version

Also I like Varun and Shraddha together...one can see the comfort level between them

Lastly Shraddha has killed it here, I don't think any of her contemporaries can dance like she did here Clap

BeingBlunt

Go to top