Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
the song was okayish ... maybe it will grow on me with time...
Shraddha is the show stealer ..she has remarkably improved her dancing and looking gr8 πŸ‘πŸΌ
This movie is going to be this year's YJHD/Aashiqui2. Rs. 150 cr +. Pakka.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shutter_Island

@Bold-He actually said that..??!! 🀣
U know I was skeptical about Sachin-Jigar post HSKD's average music and the fact that they are composing for almost every VD movie..but they have indeed delivered...yeah Varun actively participates in music & stuff..u heard his latest 'Happy Birthday' rap for ABCD2 its damn good Shraddha said that Varun has penned the lyrics himself...
Shraddha will be recording unplugged version of 'Bezubaan phir se' loved her Galliyan version a lot so I am sure it will be good..

She came for 'moral' support πŸ˜†

@Swati-Agree the response has been pretty good 'Bezubaan phir se' video already has over 3 million YT hits and is topping music charts..even the trailer is 4m+ so its going great virtually, giving me +ve vibes..

Yeah really happy there's a decent buzz going, honestly i was worried, even this song i haven't wanted to praise it too much without seeing the response, glad it's being liked hopefully the rest of the songs are as good and shraddha continues to dance well
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: B-TEX

This movie is going to be this year's YJHD/Aashiqui2. Rs. 150 cr +. Pakka.

Are you serious? πŸ˜²  Phir toh VD will become a superstar ( another similarity here-Adi was in both the films, one as lead & other as second lead/ supporting character just like VD has this film & Dilwale this year) πŸ˜†  Not that i mind cos i don like/ hate him but if it does well, i can only gape at VD's strategy & the way he plans his career  πŸ˜†  And Shradha will officially replace Katrina ( again i don mind cos Alia needs some competition πŸ˜†)
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk so its kinda difficult to capture screenshots of dancing partπŸ˜†...so instead some screenshots of the cute moments b/w VD & Shraddha...they have seamlessly good chemistry ❀️

Credit: Original maker :)

^^The dance piece that follows is just <3
Shraddha has surprised me not just onscreen but even off screen as well she isn't her usual boring self anymore (she was quite awkward during EV promotions)...her IV's & stuff with VD have been fun so far...
ENmaddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww... sun Shraddha I love you 😳 looks so flawless and beautiful...she is amazing in this song.. had no idea shraddha can dance so well..love you baby.. song is superb..Varun you are Fab...chemistry is too good..liked every. bit of it
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I found Shraddha absolutely brilliant in here
In Bezubaan also, her solo parts were perfect! She just fails when she has to dance in group...
She is pretty by the way
Also Varun though had brief show but his dance actually broke down whole momentum. The song had to be a little bit slow, like a poem but he dances with too much energy and fast also - kinda spoiled the end!
But Nevertheless like the song
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are there only men in that room...is Shraddha the only female dancer of the pack? πŸ˜• Super creepy how they were all eyeing her.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Why are there only men in that room...is Shraddha the only female dancer of the pack? πŸ˜• Super creepy how they were all eyeing her.

πŸ˜†

yea, I think she is the only female in the gang, that's what it looked like in the trailer as well...

Lauren comes very later in their group, mayb after they go to Vegas...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: I_Heart_Friends

πŸ˜†

yea, I think she is the only female in the gang, that's what it looked like in the trailer as well...

Lauren comes very later in their group, mayb after they go to Vegas...

Sorry, I know people said their eyes were glued to Shraddha, but that's all I could see. It's a bit weird, no? I think I noticed it because VD was there right along with all of them tadoo-ing her in the start which drew attention to it. Maybe there's a reason given for why she's the only person in the group.

That apart, initial part of song is nice. Don't really dig the change of pace that follows, but I'm sure this'll be on lots of people's playlists.