Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

@bold

Thanks KJ! I've been thinking all day where have I heard this song before. Forgot it was in the first film. πŸ˜† I remember now, Lauren and Tusshar perform to this. I like the ABCD 2 version better, although I preferred Bezuban from the first film.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf5icWUxuDw[/YOUTUBE]

I'm speechless looking at Shraddha's dance. πŸ˜² Can't imagine how much pressure there was on her to try and match up to the professionals, but she nailed it here! 

I enjoyed the first movie and now with this song I've become excited for the sequel. 

Damn didn't know it was in the original as well. But man, Shraddha killed it. Lauren may be a good dancer technically speaking but she ain't a good actor. Her expressions are mehhh and too robotic. They don't go with the song at all. While Shraddha and Varun brought soul to the same song. I am so bloody surprised to see Shraddha eat away someone like Lauren. She has left me spellbound. I hope her acting has just as improved and she is here to stay.
This song is so good to listen to... When is the full audio releasing??

I have watched this video quite a few times now... First few times for Shraddha alone, and now I am watching it to notice others one by one in background πŸ˜†
Sharddha nailed it...such a eye pleasing performance
Liked it. Shraddha danced well. 
Shraddha is on her way to become Katrina part 2. Lucky mascot, works hard on dancing, hits, stoic acting.
Love the song and Shraddha and VD did great in this song! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I love the song and I am amazed by Shraddha, she totally owned it. I was not expecting her to dance this well, kudos to her!
Wow!! First I thought it's going to be some slow romantic number, but this was something more than romantic number, a amazing visual treatπŸ‘

This song belongs to shraddha, she dances like a dream, VD doesn't get much to show. But chemistry is there any1 can c it. Overall a superb song with gr8 choreography πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Amazing Song, Amazingly sung by Priya Saraiya and Divya Kumar & even more amazingly choreographed & Above all THE AMAZING Shraddha in this... now this song has made sure i won't miss this film's 1st show...
Love!! Shraddha is awesome and she looks beautiful! She looks stunning in that pink outfit. 
Originally posted by BeingChevi

Agree. Sachin-Jigar are great :) They seem to have delivered on the music front so far. Varun says they should make it Sachin-Jigar-Varun coz they collaborate so much. He even joins them in the studio when they conceptualise everything and suggested some rap artists for one of the songs on the soundtrack so they've got this awesome working vibeπŸ˜†

@Bold-He actually said that..??!! 🀣
U know I was skeptical about Sachin-Jigar post HSKD's average music and the fact that they are composing for almost every VD movie..but they have indeed delivered...yeah Varun actively participates in music & stuff..u heard his latest 'Happy Birthday' rap for ABCD2 its damn good Shraddha said that Varun has penned the lyrics himself...
Shraddha will be recording unplugged version of 'Bezubaan phir se' loved her Galliyan version a lot so I am sure it will be good..

She came for 'moral' support πŸ˜†

@Swati-Agree the response has been pretty good 'Bezubaan phir se' video already has over 3 million YT hits and is topping music charts..even the trailer is 4m+ so its going great virtually, giving me +ve vibes..