Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

they r going on the same track of chirag n ish ... first Rv pushed her towards Chirag  then tried to pull her back  ... same will happen in this track ...first Ish will push him towards Ri ..then will  fight  for Rv once she gets to know the truth ...however at the end who will Rv listen??  r we going to have a leap after this track 2 n c Ishani walking away like Rv did in the past ?  will  she leave Ri n Rv together like Rv had to do with chirag ..n will the cycle then change  after the leap ...will  we c poor RV  again n Ish rich after this leap??? ... pata nahi dimag may kiya kiya araha hai ...😆  ...ishveer day do cvs ...i am going crazy ..😆

Haha Sana this Is ROFL, if the cycle continues like this then we should watch the initial episodes they were far more interesting...
ishveer123 thumbnail
Thank god...now am relaxed
...tfs..
Tfs...
Waiting for Ishveer reunion...
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think RV needs to lost all his money and health to realizes Ishani loves him for him and not for his wealth. He needs to lose his wealth and Ritika dumping him to realize and see the difference between Ishani and Ritika. Edited by Julie_Star - 8 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs .
I hope ishveer b back soon.
Smriti's Selfie mania..🤣