Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

WHAT! ASHOKA GIVES UP THE RACE FOR SUSHIM! #CAS

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

WHAT! ASHOKA GIVES UP THE RACE FOR SUSHIM! #CAS

POSTED BYPRERNA ARORA, LAST UPDATED ON MAY 13, 2015 AT 5:59 PM

It's the last stage of the competition and Ashoka and Sushim are the last two contestants left in this battle to win Chandragupta Maurya's sword.  While Ashoka has been moving forward in the race, beating all odds, Sushim has tried every trick in the book to get Ashoka out of the race but always failed. Siamak too was a strong contender but after getting injured, he decided to give up so Ashoka wouldn't waste time helping him and defeat Sushim.

So close to the finish line but beware because a huge twist is in the picture! Our sources confirm that Ashoka gets his hands on the coveted sword and is about reach the finish line when Sushim falls in a danger with a tiger. Ashoka, doing the humane thing to do in this situation, takes a u-turn and jumps in to save Sushim's life. In the process he drops the sword and Sushim takes advantage of the opportunity, grabs the sword and climbs up a tree. Ah, so much for being the prince! 

Brave Ashoka remains undeterred and fights the tiger in a heroic manner. But will this fight end without any bloodshed? Or will Ashoka emerge as the hero that he is? So much to look forward to! But before, we re giving you an exclusive sneak-peek into this special episode right here! 

While Ashoka faces the tiger fearlessly, but do you think he'll be able to complete the race and win against Sushim?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_chitra thumbnail
omg! tfs
in thee nd scene i could see strings to lift sid! 
sid is looking too cute!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
your title scared me! πŸ˜† I thought Sushim won, but no he just for the time being has possession of the sword. Well I believe there is still some last moment dramatic twist and feels like this competition is not just about finishing first but how you actually ran the race! From all those parameters, Ashok is definitely the winner even if he does not finish first!

Well they already have shown Ashok riding the horse with the sword, in the montage, way before the sword was introduced. So he is meant to have the sword! πŸ˜†
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL! I would personally want even for a second a unity in between Sushi and Ash πŸ˜† Obviously they cant be friends but in the competition..they can unite and reach the finishing line together...
But I don't think that will happen.. I guess Ashok will win πŸ˜†
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think comp is not only abt getting the sword but also killing the tiger
so even after loosing the sword ashoka might win the comp and even after wining the comp  that evil might loose it
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Well they already have shown Ashok riding the horse with the sword, in the montage, way before the sword was introduced. So he is meant to have the sword! πŸ˜†

exactly..i have noticed this montage since a month go..i am like he already has the swordπŸ˜†
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashok will win the competition for sure..
tfs
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.

This is so damn interesting.

Kill for the prize is what the finishing challenge is all about.

With or without the sword Ashok is the winner. Lets hope that his battle with the beast in saving Sushim is not lost and is what gets him to the throne.

What a true ruler would do in a battlefield is fight till his last breath to save his land.

A real warrior that is Ashoka!
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
This video shows what sort of a stupid and selfish person sushim is. He only cared for wining and stole the sword while he could have used that to kill the tiger.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever it is...please CVs dnt show Sushim as winner...i cant tolerate that! πŸ˜‘