Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

WHAT! ASHOKA GIVES UP THE RACE FOR SUSHIM! #CAS

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged

WHAT! ASHOKA GIVES UP THE RACE FOR SUSHIM! #CAS

POSTED BYPRERNA ARORA, LAST UPDATED ON MAY 13, 2015 AT 5:59 PM

It's the last stage of the competition and Ashoka and Sushim are the last two contestants left in this battle to win Chandragupta Maurya's sword.  While Ashoka has been moving forward in the race, beating all odds, Sushim has tried every trick in the book to get Ashoka out of the race but always failed. Siamak too was a strong contender but after getting injured, he decided to give up so Ashoka wouldn't waste time helping him and defeat Sushim.

So close to the finish line but beware because a huge twist is in the picture! Our sources confirm that Ashoka gets his hands on the coveted sword and is about reach the finish line when Sushim falls in a danger with a tiger. Ashoka, doing the humane thing to do in this situation, takes a u-turn and jumps in to save Sushim's life. In the process he drops the sword and Sushim takes advantage of the opportunity, grabs the sword and climbs up a tree. Ah, so much for being the prince! 

Brave Ashoka remains undeterred and fights the tiger in a heroic manner. But will this fight end without any bloodshed? Or will Ashoka emerge as the hero that he is? So much to look forward to! But before, we re giving you an exclusive sneak-peek into this special episode right here! 

While Ashoka faces the tiger fearlessly, but do you think he'll be able to complete the race and win against Sushim?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojapriyaShinchanfanclexaYourDreamresistorddsoapsDiamondLife

love_chitra Senior Member
love_chitra
love_chitra

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
omg! tfs
in thee nd scene i could see strings to lift sid! 
sid is looking too cute!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
your title scared me! LOL I thought Sushim won, but no he just for the time being has possession of the sword. Well I believe there is still some last moment dramatic twist and feels like this competition is not just about finishing first but how you actually ran the race! From all those parameters, Ashok is definitely the winner even if he does not finish first!

Well they already have shown Ashok riding the horse with the sword, in the montage, way before the sword was introduced. So he is meant to have the sword! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsIWishICould

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
LOL! I would personally want even for a second a unity in between Sushi and Ash LOL Obviously they cant be friends but in the competition..they can unite and reach the finishing line together...
But I don't think that will happen.. I guess Ashok will win LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melodica

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
i think comp is not only abt getting the sword but also killing the tiger
so even after loosing the sword ashoka might win the comp and even after wining the comp  that evil might loose it
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Well they already have shown Ashok riding the horse with the sword, in the montage, way before the sword was introduced. So he is meant to have the sword! LOL

exactly..i have noticed this montage since a month go..i am like he already has the swordLOL
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Ashok will win the competition for sure..
tfs
ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
TFS.

This is so damn interesting.

Kill for the prize is what the finishing challenge is all about.

With or without the sword Ashok is the winner. Lets hope that his battle with the beast in saving Sushim is not lost and is what gets him to the throne.

What a true ruler would do in a battlefield is fight till his last breath to save his land.

A real warrior that is Ashoka!

Go to top