The Love That Was Always There: Why I Would Like Samaira-Neil Together - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful post dear !!!
I really like NeSa friendship !! NeSa bonding is really strong !!

just like u NeSa is very special for me
I don't have any problem with SamArj & Neil-Rads pairing... but somewhere i want NeSa coz I think they can be the most understanding couple... i see the Spark b/w them from their first scene !!!

and after seeing the last 2-3 epi I think neil definitely has feelings for Sam !!
its really interesting to see how their story will progress !!
I agree... its quite clear that neil doesn't want anyone to be more close with Sam🥱
Originally posted by cutegirlsona

Hello everyone! :)

Before I come to the topic, I'd like to tell you that I basically really like love stories. In all their shapes, sizes and kinds. So i'm generally okay with all pairigs because I'll find something to like in each. But some attract me more than others and in this show, it is Samaira and Neil.

Right from the first episode, it has been established that Sam and Neil have a really strong bond. Neil being the first person Sam thinks of when she is trouble and him running to Rishikesh only to cheer her up set the tone of how their friendship will be depicted and with each passing episode it's being beautifully developed. 

Deep friendships can sometimes make really deep love stories as well. You share great understanding, love and trust. You know how to make each other laugh or cry. You talk the day and night away and yet forget what you actually wanted to say. Or just sit together enjoying each other's companionable silence. Friendships turned into love are based on all this and so much more. It's beautiful when you realise that you love each other and are also in love with each other. That all those years of strong friendship have evolved into something so much stronger. That you've always had each other and will not need anyone else. I think this makes a relationship really special.

Some might say that all this is quite linear and unexciting. But honestly, the path to any love isn't straightforward and the same is the case here. You might be the closest of friends and there will still be new stuff to discover about each other everyday. And the phase when both are confused about their relationship and discovering new feelings brings forth brilliant angst, fear, guilt and passion which is beautiful to watch.  Also, this doesn't mean that the friendship will change. It will just have an added dimension.

I saw a post on Tumblr by TheGoodLannister some time back whose lines I'll quote here:
"give me shared inside jokes that date back to wayyy before a first kiss was ever shared.  give me confused reactions from people who already assumed the two of them were dating. give me arguments over what counts as an anniversary because should we start at the date we met or the date we became friends or the date we got over our stupid selves and finally started kissing?"

This describes exactly what i feel. According to me, Samaira and Neil's friendship has that spark which can turn it into a beautiful love. I'm okay with Radhika and Neil, i think they could be sweet. Sam and Arjun, i guess will possibly grow on me. But Samaira and Neil will always be special, regardless of whether they get together or not. 

Your thoughts?

anything cant  take suddenly... from 2nd epi they showed #SaMEiL seances.. i m here towatch this