Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
1st of all .. this is a beautifully written post .. lyrical and warm 

I loved your POV .. I have to admit, though I am shipping Sam-Arj I love to see Sam-Neil scenes .. they are so special that no matter where romance blooms, I keep craving for more 

I love the best friends discovering their love for each other stories .. and Neil Sam is more than awesome for such stories .. probably in any other show I would love to see them together .. but God knows why I am getting attracted towards Arjun and SamArj .. but I agree NeSam will always remain special .. very very special for me 
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
Sona1121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

1st of all .. this is a beautifully written post .. lyrical and warm 

I loved your POV .. I have to admit, though I am shipping Sam-Arj I love to see Sam-Neil scenes .. they are so special that no matter where romance blooms, I keep craving for more 

I love the best friends discovering their love for each other stories .. and Neil Sam is more than awesome for such stories .. probably in any other show I would love to see them together .. but God knows why I am getting attracted towards Arjun and SamArj .. but I agree NeSam will always remain special .. very very special for me 

Thank you so much! ðŸ¤—

I see potential in all pairings in this show so I really don't mind anything. But Sam and Neil seem to have something that makes me think that a love story between them will be beautiful. Their friendship is not stereotypical. Its not only them being cutesy or being backslapping buddies. They agree, disagree, laugh, tease, bicker, convince each other, get mad at each other but at the end of the day are each other's strongest support and share an amazing comfort level. This is in itself special. But all this also makes me think that their love, if happens, will be this amazing roller-coaster ride and they will enjoy every moment of it.  
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutegirlsona

Thank you so much! ðŸ¤—

I see potential in all pairings in this show so I really don't mind anything. But Sam and Neil seem to have something that makes me think that a love story between them will be beautiful. Their friendship is not stereotypical. Its not only them being cutesy or being backslapping buddies. They agree, disagree, laugh, tease, bicker, convince each other, get mad at each other but at the end of the day are each other's strongest support and share an amazing comfort level. This is in itself special. But all this also makes me think that their love, if happens, will be this amazing roller-coaster ride and they will enjoy every moment of it.  

Don't know about love but they are definitely the best relationship that has been shown in the show .. I just hope nothing spoils it .. not even love .. this friendship is priceless 
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an amazing post...i completely agree with about sam and neil..they have a amazing bond and friendship and could havwva amazing love story...even i would like to see something different
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written post! :) I do agree to some extent as in, Sam-Neil friendship is indeed beautiful! how they are always there for each other and the bond they share is deep and lovely! However, i personally would not want to see a romantic angle to it. I feel it might ruin the friendship they have, and the storyline would be to cliched. I would love ot see Neil with Radhika and Sam with Arjun in the long run, and Sam-Neil always being close friends and confiding in each other and all. However, I wouldnt want to see any romantic angle to their already establsihed friendship. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am also loving sam and neil together there is something about how they are together. Its more then friendship, its more than love its abit more than everything with them. The way they know each, the way they react to each another for me is more than friendship. I dnt know whether this is because I watched the show late and now that I do watch it I miss a few days and than come back to it. bt whenever I do watch an episode I am always confused by the depth of their r/ship. I love arjun and sam together as well. Kash and aham have awesome chemistry they 2 powers houses opposite each another and its very intense, u can feel and just see the sexual tension btw them. Bt somehow I am still drawn to sam and neil their r/ship reminds me of the movie koi aap sa it was about 2 best friend both fell in love with diff partners the girl was gona get married bt than she was raped and her fiance left her and her buddy stayed with her and looked after her and his gf left him coz of that. They never where in love but somehow the whole experience brought them closer and they fell for each another. I think after arjun crushes sam her pillar is gona be neil and she is gona see him in a whole new light. Neil for me I think he is already in love with her. Bt neither way I am fine with any of the pairing bt I would love it if sam romances the 2 hotties and radhika went back to her hometown lol.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we hardly get shows where 2 bestfriends remain bestfriends and shravan told in his intrvw this time it ll be new and ll show that a girl and a guy can be bestfriends.. looking forward to the new thng as they promised.. there is no love tension btw nesam all they have pure friendship. and as neil told sam that he is her friend not bf and sam said thats why he understands, that scene says it all. if a romantc tension comes sam ll lose the bestfrind she has. the nesam relationship is special i dont want them to spoil that.. i would prefer arjun fr her or another guy. sam needs an intense guy for love and fun loving bestfriend.
Sona1121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I am also loving sam and neil together there is something about how they are together. Its more then friendship, its more than love its abit more than everything with them. The way they know each, the way they react to each another for me is more than friendship. I dnt know whether this is because I watched the show late and now that I do watch it I miss a few days and than come back to it. bt whenever I do watch an episode I am always confused by the depth of their r/ship. I love arjun and sam together as well. Kash and aham have awesome chemistry they 2 powers houses opposite each another and its very intense, u can feel and just see the sexual tension btw them. Bt somehow I am still drawn to sam and neil their r/ship reminds me of the movie koi aap sa it was about 2 best friend both fell in love with diff partners the girl was gona get married bt than she was raped and her fiance left her and her buddy stayed with her and looked after her and his gf left him coz of that. They never where in love but somehow the whole experience brought them closer and they fell for each another. I think after arjun crushes sam her pillar is gona be neil and she is gona see him in a whole new light. Neil for me I think he is already in love with her. Bt neither way I am fine with any of the pairing bt I would love it if sam romances the 2 hotties and radhika went back to her hometown lol.

Exactly! There is something about Sam and Neil that makes me think that their friendship can easily turn into love. We can never say never. Nobody knows what life throws at you and in the face of that relationships can change. The same can happen with Sam and Neil. :)
Sona1121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

we hardly get shows where 2 bestfriends remain bestfriends and shravan told in his intrvw this time it ll be new and ll show that a girl and a guy can be bestfriends.. looking forward to the new thng as they promised.. there is no love tension btw nesam all they have pure friendship. and as neil told sam that he is her friend not bf and sam said thats why he understands, that scene says it all. if a romantc tension comes sam ll lose the bestfrind she has. the nesam relationship is special i dont want them to spoil that.. i would prefer arjun fr her or another guy. sam needs an intense guy for love and fun loving bestfriend.

I think that is a matter of perspective. I don't think its necessary that the special aspect of their relationship will be lost if they fall in love. It'll just add another, closer dimension to it. :)

Also, on a basic level, love stories, especially on Indian TV, have only a few plot lines. Its how they are executed is what matters. The hot-brooding-dark guy with a past and revenge motive is not exactly new. But here, the way its being executed with Arjun is still not monotonous. At least, not yet. Similarly, if the plot and story develops in a fashion which can get Sam and Neil together, it could also be a special and different love story to show. In fact, I can't really remember any recent TV serial showing best friends turned to love stories, but i may have missed it.   
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in nauc nisha is married to kabir her bestfriend
i dnt want to bring d3 here but i loved rey sharon as best friends the best onscreen bestfriends till date, n i really want that magic here too.. 
n during launch the actrs only confrmd they ll show that a guy n a girl can be bestfriends. ppl still hv the mentaltity a guy n a girl cant be bestfriends specially in our generatn
as its a youth show i definately would love to see nesam as best friends only