Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: cutegirlsona

Chuck and Blair were awesome!!!! That scene in the railway station in season 4 epsiode 2 has to be the most tragically beautiful thing I have ever seen!

N Blair's Oscar De La Renta gown.  That scene was classic. Chuck and Blair were like couples of classic English movies. They always talked and dressed like people of classic era. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written post๐Ÿ˜Š
even before arjun's entry i enjoyed nesam in rishikesh and offce scene
best part is though sam didnt use to speak up but neil always used to understand somethng is troublng her..
but i want their friendship to remain pure.. hardly any shows show a girl and guy can be friends. i want them to remain best friends frevr..
and no doubt there is love unconditiol love but i feel just like friend's love not the romantic one..
its not always necessary to show two bestfriends falling fr eachother ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

In life sometimes you need a friend to share your problems with. If they turn Sam/Neil into lovers they will lose that edge. The charm with Sam and Neil lies in their strong friendship. I don't see the desire between them that would probably like between Sam -Arjun or Radhika-Neil. Look at Lucas and Hayley from OTH. A typical example of best friends who fell in love with different people but their friendship stood the test of time. I kind of want them to be best friends who always have each other's back thru life's various up and downs. When Sam is in trouble and vice versa she will need her friend not her lover. If Neil comes into the place of her lover she will lose that friend! My opinion anyways:)

exactly what i feel
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was okay with ny couple but after Arjun's entry, i want SamArj and RaNeil, the show's concept is different, so i want for once they show a pure friendship btw a girl nd boy without any love angle btw them!!
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u dear :) but arjun has some unknown passion for sam and to me thats really delightful to watch but i respect to POV :) i ll b ok if they want to nesam as couple but for once i want to see a pure friendship between a girl and boy :)
Sona1121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

beautifully written post๐Ÿ˜Š

even before arjun's entry i enjoyed nesam in rishikesh and offce scene
best part is though sam didnt use to speak up but neil always used to understand somethng is troublng her..
but i want their friendship to remain pure.. hardly any shows show a girl and guy can be friends. i want them to remain best friends frevr..
and no doubt there is love unconditiol love but i feel just like friend's love not the romantic one..
its not always necessary to show two bestfriends falling fr eachother ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you!

I really enjoy Sam Neil scenes and adore their friendship. That's why as I said, i really don't mind if they stay as they are as it will still be very special. I just also think that it would also be a good story if they got together. It's definitely not necessary to show friends falling for each other and not all friends fall for each other as well. It's just that some friendships have that spark to turn into more without it being awkward and i think this is one of those. :)
sherlockthor thumbnail
I wholeheartedly agree with you and in life life Sam Neil relationship is more plausible rather than the over used love hate stories..

I really like this close bond..it makes my heart grow wild thinking that what would happen..one shared hug..kiss.. I see tremendous chemistry in Sam Neil.. Relationship or not..their story and bond is really amazing and I hope they show and focus more on them.
Sona1121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

I wholeheartedly agree with you and in life life Sam Neil relationship is more plausible rather than the over used love hate stories..

I really like this close bond..it makes my heart grow wild thinking that what would happen..one shared hug..kiss.. I see tremendous chemistry in Sam Neil.. Relationship or not..their story and bond is really amazing and I hope they show and focus more on them.

Thank You!

I think all love stories are plausible in life. It just depends on what fits whom. 

But yes, here, I like the Neil and Samiara bond, regardless of what happens in the end. I also see tremendous potential and chemistry in the story. Lets see what happens. :)
honeykomal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutegirlsona

Hello everyone! :)

Before I come to the topic, I'd like to tell you that I basically really like love stories. In all their shapes, sizes and kinds. So i'm generally okay with all pairigs because I'll find something to like in each. But some attract me more than others and in this show, it is Samaira and Neil.l

Right from the first episode, it has been established that Sam and Neil have a really strong bond. Neil being the first person Sam thinks of when she is trouble and him running to Rishikesh only to cheer her up set the tone of how their friendship will be depicted and with each passing episode it's being beautifully developed. 

Deep friendships can sometimes make really deep love stories as well. You share great understanding, love and trust. You know how to make each other laugh or cry. You talk the day and night away and yet forget what you actually wanted to say. Or just sit together enjoying each other's companionable silence. Friendships turned into love are based on all this and so much more. It's beautiful when you realise that you love each other and are also in love with each other. That all those years of strong friendship have evolved into something so much stronger. That you've always had each other and will not need anyone else. I think this makes a relationship really special.

Some might say that all this is quite linear and unexciting. But honestly, the path to any love isn't straightforward and the same is the case here. You might be the closest of friends and there will still be new stuff to discover about each other everyday. And the phase when both are confused about their relationship and discovering new feelings brings forth brilliant angst, fear, guilt and passion which is beautiful to watch.  Also, this doesn't mean that the friendship will change. It will just have an added dimension.

I saw a post on Tumblr by TheGoodLannister some time back whose lines I'll quote here:
"give me shared inside jokes that date back to wayyy before a first kiss was ever shared.  give me confused reactions from people who already assumed the two of them were dating. give me arguments over what counts as an anniversary because should we start at the date we met or the date we became friends or the date we got over our stupid selves and finally started kissing?"

This describes exactly what i feel. According to me, Samaira and Neil's friendship has that spark which can turn it into a beautiful love. I'm okay with Radhika and Neil, i think they could be sweet. Sam and Arjun, i guess will possibly grow on me. But Samaira and Neil will always be special, regardless of whether they get together or not. 

Your thoughts?

kindly pair neil nd sam both of them can't find who care for them as dey both do...leave arjun for radhu
Sona1121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_DD

I would really love to see them as a couple...though nothing is official...
But yeah their love story would be one of a kind...we hardly see any best friends turned lovers...even if there is love it's always one sided...their first scene itself reminded me of jane tu ya jane na...rats and meow...how I loved it...there is a reason that movie was a big hit...

True. i think their love story, if it happens, would be quite special in its own way. Rest is uo to the story! :)