The Love That Was Always There: Why I Would Like Samaira-Neil Together - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by arshita235

Beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Agree that two best frns make a great couple
I am impressed with both SamArj & SamNeil scenes...wont mind sam neil pair m kind of attracted more towards SamArj

Thank you! :)

I like the way the story is going. Sam and Arjun are yet to really attract me but I guess they will in some time. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

if i would have got a best friend like neil i would never give it a complex name i.e love.i would love to see a story through sam and neil where we can explore the tru meaning of friendship without giving a name love.samarj r intense.raneil r adorable.i dont want at all any romantic angle in such a beautiful friendship story.

Sam and neil's friendship is definitely the main point. It's just that i don't feel love would make it complex. Any relationship has phases of being simple and complex and it would just be another natural dimesion to it. :)
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

I would love to see NeSam cause I am a big Jane Tu Ya Jane Na fan.
N I'm cool with double shipping.
I used to ship Blair wih Chuck n Nate more. [with Chuck more obviously]
I ship Felicity with Olver n Rey both [Olicity more Relicity]

I would love to see NeSam n SamArj both

I love Chuck and Blair!!!! I haven't seen Arrow in long but when I did, I used to like him and Laurel only *runs and hides* πŸ˜†

To the topic, yes i wouldn't mind anything. i just see great potential in Neil and Sam. :)

Originally posted by cutegirlsona

I love Chuck and Blair!!!! I haven't seen Arrow in long but when I did, I used to like him and Laurel only *runs and hides* πŸ˜†

To the topic, yes i wouldn't mind anything. i just see great potential in Neil and Sam. :)

never liked him with Laurel. n it is clear now Oliver is Felicity's. πŸ˜† 
U r a Chuck n Blair fan.. They are my favourite favourite favourite couple. πŸ˜³
Edited by --MISANTHROPIST - 8 years ago
N I ship Malcolm with Oliver too.. πŸ€£
Originally posted by rekha.366

Really it is beautiful post and I really agree that what you have said. Yes friends ship is first step to the love. Lovers can be friends and it makes their love more strong. But friends can not be lovers. Once in a life time I really want to see a pure friends ship with out any romantic feelings. I want to believe that a boy and girl can be friends with out any romantic feeling. And I want some one change the aspect of "" ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dosth nahi ban sakhthi "". I want some one change this attitude. And coming the show may be I accept saneil if they didn't show samarj . But they showed them they give a passionate Jodi and I am in love with them. Now I can't accept any one other than samarj as a jodi. After some time if CVS want to change pair May be I will OK with arjun and radhika but I never accept Sam and neil as a jodi. They still remain together with out any romantic interest in their lifes. But I want pure friends ship between them.

I do feel friends can be the best of lovers as well. A strong friendship doesn't necessarily make a relationship less passionate when it turns to love. And i also don't feel that the original unconditional support system gets lost. You have ups and downs in both friendship and love and you tend to face it as it goes. I don't mind if they stick to only friendship, it's special as it is. A girl and a guy can be friends. But some relationships naturally progress to love. It can be one of those. If it makes sense in the story that is. :)
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Lovely post and lovelier quote! πŸ‘

For me frankly I wouldn't have minded Sam Neil in the beginning... They truly are adorable...But Arjun came and messed up my mind with all his intense passion towards Sam be it hate or love that now I can't seem to move past it... I like cute stories but I love intensely passionate ones more... It leaves an impact on me which I can never shake off no matter how many yrs pass... Something like those vintage classic novels... Scarlet Pimpernel, Jane Eyre, Wuthering hts, PnP, etc... Lives with u forever...

Thank You! :)
I am okay with all sorts of them. P&P is my all time favourite novel! Love stories that way are really individual choice based. I might like one kind of couple in some story and completely opposite one in other. In this one, Sam and Neil attract me. And I think friends turned lovers stories also have the potential to be intense and passionate. :)
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

In life sometimes you need a friend to share your problems with. If they turn Sam/Neil into lovers they will lose that edge. The charm with Sam and Neil lies in their strong friendship. I don't see the desire between them that would probably like between Sam -Arjun or Radhika-Neil. Look at Lucas and Hayley from OTH. A typical example of best friends who fell in love with different people but their friendship stood the test of time. I kind of want them to be best friends who always have each other's back thru life's various up and downs. When Sam is in trouble and vice versa she will need her friend not her lover. If Neil comes into the place of her lover she will lose that friend! My opinion anyways:)
I totally agree with you.. There is a lot of intensity between Sam-Arjun and if CVs pair them up with different people, the show is bound to loose its ratings..
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

In life sometimes you need a friend to share your problems with. If they turn Sam/Neil into lovers they will lose that edge. The charm with Sam and Neil lies in their strong friendship. I don't see the desire between them that would probably like between Sam -Arjun or Radhika-Neil. Look at Lucas and Hayley from OTH. A typical example of best friends who fell in love with different people but their friendship stood the test of time. I kind of want them to be best friends who always have each other's back thru life's various up and downs. When Sam is in trouble and vice versa she will need her friend not her lover. If Neil comes into the place of her lover she will lose that friend! My opinion anyways:)

I agree that their charm is their friendship. Only i don't see anything being lost if it tuns to love. You just naturally progress into love but retain the way it was. it doesn't necessarily change simply because you are now in love. There will be problems, yes, but you will get through because you have been good friends since forever. And as i have mentioned before, i think they can be as passionate as others. Again, my opinion only. :)
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

never liked him with Laurel. n it is clear now Oliver is Felicity's. πŸ˜† 
U r a Chuck n Blair fan.. They are my favourite favourite favourite couple. πŸ˜³

Chuck and Blair were awesome!!!! That scene in the railway station in season 4 epsiode 2 has to be the most tragically beautiful thing I have ever seen!