Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

For humsafars going off air... :P (Page 2)

madhu31 Goldie
madhu31
madhu31

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluesaphire

Originally posted by rockstar29

U know what I am so happy mu boli axing too first they were in a hurry they didn't give a week to continue see there fate it didn't run as much as Hs did .
Humsafars is a hit online and international liked show .
Hs nominated for photography and fresh Jodi that's enough Hs is a winner .
I must say Hs down fall started with time change Ekta show iknp show has no charm neither trp gained ( none of Sony shows trp gainer )
Second reason Hs failure was constant change of directors from gul and sahir arzoo characterization was ruined to any extent that it can't be repaired and gul neglected the show because it didn't give numbers and she is one hell of unprofessional lady who can't manage her projects well ( Ekta should train her to run all her shows make it work )
Thirdly channel Sony they gave ph chance to improve but writer gave nonsense zaki and kurti nonsense and channel added spooky and suspense to turn into a thriller but Hs turned in to garbage .
But even though script went rubbish actors like Harshad and vibhaji shivya made it look good we loved the show miss it a lot but no season for Hs we want different show with new story neat script followed by logical story .
We want Harshad back with shivya if not new girl is also ok we want our Harshad back .

look i understand what you mean but my question is why you are blaming her she made qubool hai also headache but hs was not that bad even it was spooky i was a trp viewer at hs time
how i struggle to catch each episode of hs it was only known to me.
when no repeats was there no promos was there only iknmp repeats i got so much frustrated with it.many times i checked from morning to evening and evening to midnight .but no repeats was there.sony made me disconnect my cable and made me a online viewer.thanks to sony now im no more a trp viewerConfused
time should be given for a show to bloom sp,zeetv are really professional.atleast they listen to their audience.now qubool hai has much good trp after its pak track.
i will never going to forgive sony or ekta for this and mostly hs was never a garbage to me its still dreamy for me audience wont care about directors changing i know about that only channel is responsible because this channel is always a CID channel to the viewers.most people dont know sony telecast some other shows too except crime shows.dont know how much ekta offered
money to sony to repeat her show and for 10:30 time slot.politics you know sony bikao haiLOL
i want my hs back on sp with same cast thats itEmbarrassed

You know what, none of my friends know humsafars existed.All they knew was that Sony airs crime shows. And there's this boy in our class who's always like Sony Sony Sony and he has no idea about hs..
I HATE YOU SONY Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluesaphirers.shailu29

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

madhu31 Goldie
madhu31
madhu31

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged

U know what I am so happy mu boli axing too first they were in a hurry they didn't give a week to continue see there fate it didn't run as much as Hs did .
Humsafars is a hit online and international liked show .
Hs nominated for photography and fresh Jodi that's enough Hs is a winner .
I must say Hs down fall started with time change Ekta show iknp show has no charm neither trp gained ( none of Sony shows trp gainer )
Second reason Hs failure was constant change of directors from gul and sahir arzoo characterization was ruined to any extent that it can't be repaired and gul neglected the show because it didn't give numbers and she is one hell of unprofessional lady who can't manage her projects well ( Ekta should train her to run all her shows make it work )
Thirdly channel Sony they gave ph chance to improve but writer gave nonsense zaki and kurti nonsense and channel added spooky and suspense to turn into a thriller but Hs turned in to garbage .
But even though script went rubbish actors like Harshad and vibhaji shivya made it look good we loved the show miss it a lot but no season for Hs we want different show with new story neat script followed by logical story .
We want Harshad back with shivya if not new girl is also ok we want our Harshad back .

look i understand what you mean but my question is why you are blaming her she made qubool hai also headache but hs was not that bad even it was spooky i was a trp viewer at hs time
how i struggle to catch each episode of hs it was only known to me.
when no repeats was there no promos was there only iknmp repeats i got so much frustrated with it.many times i checked from morning to evening and evening to midnight .but no repeats was there.sony made me disconnect my cable and made me a online viewer.thanks to sony now im no more a trp viewerConfused
time should be given for a show to bloom sp,zeetv are really professional.atleast they listen to their audience.now qubool hai has much good trp after its pak track.
i will never going to forgive sony or ekta for this and mostly hs was never a garbage to me its still dreamy for me audience wont care about directors changing i know about that only channel is responsible because this channel is always a CID channel to the viewers.most people dont know sony telecast some other shows too except crime shows.dont know how much ekta offered
money to sony to repeat her show and for 10:30 time slot.politics you know sony bikao haiLOL
i want my hs back on sp with same cast thats itEmbarrassed

U know what Hs was running smoothly but when time slot changed and directors changed the essense the vision is changed .
Shivya character went worst with zaki track and kurti nonsense why so much scenes of her.
Whole deal track was badly written .
Marriage track was worst track were arzoo was made to jump from zaki to sahir .
Sahir was made a villain to such an extent it can't be repaired and after that saaz scenes were cheesy to me .
Instead they could have shown arzoo strong leaving nehmat house and look for a job followed by sahir passionate love story would have worked and comatic wife for 7 yrs even though it looked unreal a interesting track like she waking up when saaz in love then trying to separate them and deal clear followed by divorce then saaz marriage then revenge of zeenat trying to get back would be a perfect drama and zaki helping saaz in love being a Cupid making sahir realize his love for arzoo would have been best .
A simple lovestory with bit of comedy here and there with light moments would have worked .the show ran in one place no outdoor and that to in one room sahir pool room .Anyways gul neglected and writer made it worst channel joined in later

exactly! all we needed was some comedy! humsafars was so dark and even thebackground music..then sahir hitting himself.. zaki villain arzoo villain and mostly sahir villain. so then there are no positive characters, except for my asharfi of courseEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluesaphireraaz19rs.shailu29

bluesaphire Groupbie
bluesaphire
bluesaphire

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

You know what, none of my friends know humsafars existed.All they knew was that Sony airs crime shows. And there's this boy in our class who's always like Sony Sony Sony and he has no idea about hs..
I HATE YOU SONY Angry[/QUOTE]
u know madhu even i thought about sony the same.i watch hs from december ,jungle seen was so 
good then i got hooked to it. when its start actually from september it tooks me 3month to know about hs .sony ki promotion stratergy you knowDead
glad you understood my point .sony will be forever a crime base channel
it wont change.we should change that is not watching it anymore.after 2 month still im hoping for hs2. god pls listened to us.i never seen such chemistry between leads. no show can compare my saaz chemistry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

madhu31 Goldie
madhu31
madhu31

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

I HATE YOU SONY Angry[/QUOTE]

u know madhu even i thought about sony the same.i watch hs from december ,jungle seen was so
good then i got hooked to it. when its start actually from september it tooks me 3month to know about hs .sony ki promotion stratergy you knowDead
glad you understood my point .sony will be forever a crime base channel
it wont change.we should change that is not watching it anymore.after 2 month still im hoping for hs2. god pls listened to us.i never seen such chemistry between leads. no show can compare my saaz chemistry
[/QUOTE]

GOD! Why u no listen to us? Season twooo.. Angry

bluesaphirers.shailu29

bluesaphire Groupbie
bluesaphire
bluesaphire

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
U know what Hs was running smoothly but when time slot changed and directors changed the essense the vision is changed .
Shivya character went worst with zaki track and kurti nonsense why so much scenes of her.
Whole deal track was badly written .
Marriage track was worst track were arzoo was made to jump from zaki to sahir .
Sahir was made a villain to such an extent it can't be repaired and after that saaz scenes were cheesy to me .
Instead they could have shown arzoo strong leaving nehmat house and look for a job followed by sahir passionate love story would have worked and comatic wife for 7 yrs even though it looked unreal a interesting track like she waking up when saaz in love then trying to separate them and deal clear followed by divorce then saaz marriage then revenge of zeenat trying to get back would be a perfect drama and zaki helping saaz in love being a Cupid making sahir realize his love for arzoo would have been best .
A simple lovestory with bit of comedy here and there with light moments would have worked .the show ran in one place no outdoor and that to in one room sahir pool room .Anyways gul neglected and writer made it worst channel joined in later[/QUOTE]
may be,arzoo bhi kya karti trp ke maare writer ne story badaldi.Cry if  arzoo  have left the house 
story kaise banti.otherwise that spooky track by channel change the whole story Dead
i wanted their fight bada maza aata tha Embarrassed

raaz19rs.shailu29

bluesaphire Groupbie
bluesaphire
bluesaphire

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Nice post madhu ya muh boli is going off air soon now we can atleast hope hs season 2 please with same cast but on different channel and ph. Would love to see harshad and shivya as different characters and avtaar.

yaar batado fir kaunsa ph itni acchi chemistry dikhayega in dono ke beech except 4lions Confused
kyunki main to nahi dekhi aisa twist wala love.no other ph has that potential like 4lions has mano ya na mano i love my saaz for everCool

i started loving 4lions too LOL because of saazHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bsomayafatimarahamanraaz19tikitrs.shailu29

madhu31 Goldie
madhu31
madhu31

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tikit

Nice post madhu ya muh boli is going off air soon now we can atleast hope hs season 2 please with same cast but on different channel and ph. Would love to see harshad and shivya as different characters and avtaar.

yaar batado fir kaunsa ph itni acchi chemistry dikhayega in dono ke beech except 4lionsConfused
kyunki main to nahi dekhi aisa twist wala love.no other ph has that potential like 4lions has mano ya na mano i love my saaz for everCool

i started loving 4lions tooLOLbecause of saazHeart

I LOVE SAAZ Tongue

fatimarahamanbluesaphire

Go to top