Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Who doesn't miss them yaar😭

I cry everytime I play the hs tune on my phone :( I don't know why I just miss SaAz too much :'(
I'm probably crazy :)
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are not alone madhu i am with u too as i have 3 or 4 versions of hs on my mp3, laptop, tab as well as phone and i am still in saazilicious land.
fatimarahaman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No Madhu you are not crazy.I miss Humsafars so much  that I try to watch some parts every day.Need that daily dose. Humsafars was so different from the typical saas bahu dramas.Harshad and Shivya were simply brilliant.
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fatimarahaman

No Madhu you are not crazy.I miss Humsafars so much  that I try to watch some parts every day.Need that daily dose. Humsafars was so different from the typical saas bahu dramas.Harshad and Shivya were simply brilliant.

Actually I enjoyed there chemistry and the dark love angle was amazing between arzoo and sahir...I honestly feel that they should have awoken zeenat when she was first introduced and should have let use see what she was like...

I believe the change in directorship effected the story and the chemistry truly there was no need for the whole spooky track...

I believe during that time they should have shown zaki and arzoo closeness and thus would have made sahir jealous with the potential of there marriage not the actual track...

I believe they also rushed the wedding and the editing was top much...

The poetry of sahir should have been used to move the story forward...The self harming should have been explained when arzoo applied medicine to him...possible flashbacks would have helped...

The loops holes got bigger and I feel the an um track did also get neglected...

Also they should have focused and arzoo father issues and her dream of working for her family like the promos showed...that would have created plenty of romance and tension...

Seriously the saaz story just begun and it got shut down...

Okay I am having saaz Sunday blues...😭

Nice post by the way...fatimarahaman...πŸ˜›
fatimarahaman thumbnail
Thank you Razia,I agree with all the things you have written as if you read my mind.πŸ˜† The chemistry between Harshad and Shivya was amazing both onscreen and offscreen. The spooky part was unnecessary and marriage drama was a little weird. I wish the writers took cues from our amazing writers and reviewers on this FF. This beautiful story ended when it just had begun.😭
madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatimarahaman

Thank you Razia,I agree with all the things you have written as if you read my mind.πŸ˜†The chemistry between Harshad and Shivya was amazing both onscreen and offscreen. The spooky part was unnecessary and marriage drama was a little weird. I wish the writers took cues from our amazing writers and reviewers on this FF. This beautiful story ended when it just had begun.😭

I had wanted a bigger and sadder past of sahir, or maybe Arzoo could leave NH but stay in saiyaara bcoz of her family..then SaAz scenes 😳
bluesaphire thumbnail
dont know when we are going to forget them
what they have done to us πŸ˜­

i miss them everyday.i just watch my clock for minutes when it shows 8:30 pm 

humsafars was really different still hoping for hs2 πŸ˜Š