For humsafars going off air... :P

Posted: 8 years ago
So our Humsafars was on air for like, um..five months right?
I don't know why i feel like i should tell everyone this😆
but because i'm so happy now...
MOOHBOLI SHAADI TO GO OFF AIR😲...

I could see the future, we knew this would happen

omg i'm so happy...even though thats not very nice😭
but who cares they killed SaAz after all😕

still hoping for a season 2😳🥱
Yeah Madhu,I agree they ended our beloved show Humsafars so prematurely😭 It had so much potential.I am also hoping for season 2.😳 miss SaAz alot!
😃hurray ya got to know  from twitter.raj bandhan twitted about it 
now my question is who is to be  blame sony or ekta ðŸ˜¡ to axed hs
because sincerely what i felt about 4l is the only fault or mistake they did was selecting sony ðŸ˜­
some blame ph 
but i disagree ekta has ruined many shows of her
 but still they are running with its cross marriages ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢on other channels
what 4l did?zaki track oh  pls🥱

now pls tell me what this so called moh boli shadi was about 
its just nothing .but here too sony is responsible for no repeats and promotion 
though i hate that show which came on humsafars timing 
now eagerly waiting for ekta's iknmp to come to an end ðŸ˜ƒ
it is running on our beloved show humsafars timing too ðŸ˜¡which is the main reason for our show's ending😭
 and the blame game continues low trp was the reason bullshit🤢
pls its a plea bring hs2 on other channel with same cast 4lions pls pls ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by bluesaphire

😃hurray ya got to know from twitter.raj bandhan twitted about it
now my question is who is to be blame sony or ekta😡to axed hs
because sincerely what i felt about 4l is the only fault or mistake they did was selecting sony😭
some blame ph
but i disagree ekta has ruined many shows of her
but still they are running with its cross marriages🤢🤢on other channels
what 4l did?zaki track oh pls🥱
now pls tell me what this so called moh boli shadi was about
its just nothing .but here too sony is responsible for no repeats and promotion
though i hate that show which came on humsafars timing
now eagerly waiting for ekta's iknmp to come to an end😃
it is running on our beloved show humsafars timing too😡which is the main reason for our show's ending😭
and the blame game continues low trp was the reason bullshit🤢
pls its a plea bring hs2 on other channel with same cast 4lions pls pls😭

You want iknmp to go off air? I want whole Sony channel to shut down..not because of hs only, but they're the same with tum aise hi rehna, hum hai name and now this muhboli shaadi also! My first time with Sony, Allah knows how many times they have done this... 😲
ya madhu even i want sony to shut down.but because of hs only rest of the serials are not matter for me they dont exist atleast for me.just now i comment on BARC ratings page of IF😳
shut the channel sony pls save us from your channel.
yes i want iknmp to shut down and that day will come very soon😆
i hate iknmp deep core from my heart ðŸ˜¡ the only reason for exit of hs ðŸ˜¡
and sony too😡
U know what I am so happy mu boli axing too first they were in a hurry they didn't give a week to continue see there fate it didn't run as much as Hs did .
Humsafars is a hit online and international liked show .
Hs nominated for photography and fresh Jodi that's enough Hs is a winner .
I must say Hs down fall started with time change Ekta show iknp show has no charm neither trp gained ( none of Sony shows trp gainer )
Second reason Hs failure was constant change of directors from gul and sahir arzoo characterization was ruined to any extent that it can't be repaired and gul neglected the show because it didn't give numbers and she is one hell of unprofessional lady who can't manage her projects well ( Ekta should train her to run all her shows make it work )
Thirdly channel Sony they gave ph chance to improve but writer gave nonsense zaki and kurti nonsense and channel added spooky and suspense to turn into a thriller but Hs turned in to garbage .
But even though script went rubbish actors like Harshad and vibhaji shivya made it look good we loved the show miss it a lot but no season for Hs we want different show with new story neat script followed by logical story .
We want Harshad back with shivya if not new girl is also ok we want our Harshad back .
Originally posted by rockstar29

U know what I am so happy mu boli axing too first they were in a hurry they didn't give a week to continue see there fate it didn't run as much as Hs did .
Humsafars is a hit online and international liked show .
Hs nominated for photography and fresh Jodi that's enough Hs is a winner .
I must say Hs down fall started with time change Ekta show iknp show has no charm neither trp gained ( none of Sony shows trp gainer )
Second reason Hs failure was constant change of directors from gul and sahir arzoo characterization was ruined to any extent that it can't be repaired and gul neglected the show because it didn't give numbers and she is one hell of unprofessional lady who can't manage her projects well ( Ekta should train her to run all her shows make it work )
Thirdly channel Sony they gave ph chance to improve but writer gave nonsense zaki and kurti nonsense and channel added spooky and suspense to turn into a thriller but Hs turned in to garbage .
But even though script went rubbish actors like Harshad and vibhaji shivya made it look good we loved the show miss it a lot but no season for Hs we want different show with new story neat script followed by logical story .
We want Harshad back with shivya if not new girl is also ok we want our Harshad back .

look i understand what you mean but my question is why you are blaming her she made qubool hai also headache but hs was not that bad even it was spooky  i was a trp viewer at hs time 
how i struggle to catch each episode of hs it was only known to me.
 when no repeats was there no promos was there only iknmp repeats i got so much frustrated with it.many times i checked from morning to evening and evening to midnight .but no repeats was there.sony made me disconnect my cable and made me a online viewer.thanks to sony now im no more a trp viewer😕
time should be given for a show to bloom sp,zeetv are really professional.atleast they listen to their audience.now qubool hai has much good trp after its pak track.
i will never going to forgive sony or ekta for this and mostly  hs was never a garbage to me its still dreamy for me audience wont care about directors changing i know about that only channel is responsible because this channel is always a CID channel to the viewers.most people dont know sony telecast some other shows too except crime shows.dont know how much ekta offered
money to sony to repeat her show and for 10:30 time slot.politics you know sony bikao hai ðŸ˜†
i want my hs back on sp with same cast thats it ðŸ˜³
Nice post madhu ya muh boli is going off air soon now we can atleast hope hs season 2 please with same cast but on different channel and ph. Would love to see harshad and shivya as different characters and avtaar.

look i understand what you mean but my question is why you are blaming her she made qubool hai also headache but hs was not that bad even it was spooky i was a trp viewer at hs time
when no repeats was there no promos was there only iknmp repeats i got so much frustrated with it.many times i checked from morning to evening and evening to midnight .but no repeats was there.sony made me disconnect my cable and made me a online viewer.thanks to sony now im no more a trp viewer😕
time should be given for a show to bloom sp,zeetv are really professional.atleast they listen to their audience.now qubool hai has much good trp after its pak track.
i will never going to forgive sony or ekta for this and mostly hs was never a garbage to me its still dreamy for me audience wont care about directors changing i know about that only channel is responsible because this channel is always a CID channel to the viewers.most people dont know sony telecast some other shows too except crime shows.dont know how much ekta offered
money to sony to repeat her show and for 10:30 time slot.politics you know sony bikao hai😆
i want my hs back on sp with same cast thats it😳

You know what, none of my friends know humsafars existed.All they knew was that Sony airs crime shows. And there's this boy in our class who's always like Sony Sony Sony and he has no idea about hs..
I HATE YOU SONY 😡

look i understand what you mean but my question is why you are blaming her she made qubool hai also headache but hs was not that bad even it was spooky i was a trp viewer at hs time
i will never going to forgive sony or ekta for this and mostly hs was never a garbage to me its still dreamy for me audience wont care about directors changing i know about that only channel is responsible because this channel is always a CID channel to the viewers.most people dont know sony telecast some other shows too except crime shows.dont know how much ekta offered
money to sony to repeat her show and for 10:30 time slot.politics you know sony bikao hai😆
i want my hs back on sp with same cast thats it😳

U know what Hs was running smoothly but when time slot changed and directors changed the essense the vision is changed .
Shivya character went worst with zaki track and kurti nonsense why so much scenes of her.
Whole deal track was badly written .
Marriage track was worst track were arzoo was made to jump from zaki to sahir .
Sahir was made a villain to such an extent it can't be repaired and after that saaz scenes were cheesy to me .
Instead they could have shown arzoo strong leaving nehmat house and look for a job followed by sahir passionate love story would have worked and comatic wife for 7 yrs even though it looked unreal a interesting track like she waking up when saaz in love then trying to separate them and deal clear followed by divorce then saaz marriage then revenge of zeenat trying to get back would be a perfect drama and zaki helping saaz in love being a Cupid making sahir realize his love for arzoo would have been best .
A simple lovestory with bit of comedy here and there with light moments would have worked .the show ran in one place no outdoor and that to in one room sahir pool room .Anyways gul neglected and writer made it worst channel joined in laterEdited by rockstar29 - 8 years ago