Billionaire's Obsession [TaaRey SS] -Completed- - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Rey, sch a MEANIE person, bt still pours out his heart for his Tani..Such a caring person, Tani too has started caring for him..Wow..finally, c has strtd givin him his place in her heart..Loved dis story too..n everyone eagerly waitin for next chptr f dis love story..do update soon please... 😊 Want to know more about Tani's MEANIE Rey.. 😉 n Rey's sweetheart..
Removed.
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
superb update👏
it stared so well⭐️
love that how taani trust rey
and confess her feelings for him😳
and the part where she was scolding him to eat dinner on time was so cute
but what happen in the end😲
hate that sara 😡  because of her this happen 

P.S sorry for late reply
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Oh wow what a beautiful confession by taani😳
I love meanie and cutestuff in this update!!
Rey taking taani for granted and she protesting😆
OMG Sara😡 no ways..
waiting for next!!
You just killed the happiness by giving that last line but still i know you will give the best update next😉
I love this story the most among your works!
Howww swtiee updte.. Taani's surprise was cho cute.. So Taani did confess her feelings lubd de way she confessed. hahaha Rey taking Taani forgranted.. Taani protesting Rey.. O shit now what ? newspaper means Rey must knw abt it .. Hope dere will not be much difference btwn TaaRey..
awsm update finally taani ne confess ka diya nice last scene horribal next update soon.
Hey dr. Super duper awesome update. I just loved it thoroughly. Tarey were so cute n adorable.  Finally taani confessed her feelings. yippee. But what was that in d end I hope there will be no misunderstanding between them.  Eagerly waiting for the next update. Please update soon n thanx for the pm dr. 
Emotional scene first part..soo beautiful cnfession..Taani love him soo much..bt sch a shockin twist 😲 ...suspense created..hw can Rey break taani's faith?? I realy want to knw wot hppnd..Will b waitin for update..
Awesome!!!
Taani confessed in such a cute way... Loved it!
Taarey scene was so cute , so was the name she gave him...
Update asap..
Eager to read more dii