vibharth|OS| part 3...romantic dance

Posted: 8 years ago
Precap-the organisor...so plz do come & m sure u will enjoy alot...he left.
Now...
While walking towards the room vibha saying to parth...I didn't brought my sari's
Parth in btwn...bt ma'am. ..before they both could completea girl comes & handover a parcel to vibha & said urmilla ma'am said me to give it to you...

Vibha-urmilla ma'am...me parcel ? 
C checked her parcel...c saw a sari😳 
Parth was hppy for her & said now your prob solved...so you coming to the party ? Rght..

It was evening & every 1 was getting ready & was leaving for the party...

Parth outside from vibha's room- ma'am are you ready...we are already late...almost evry1 has left..
Vibha-yes,just 10mins...wait...
Parth-ok...m waiting outside the room come asap...

On the other side, in the party...
So ladies & gentlemen...m your DJ & your anchor too...so spare me for my illogical english & pakkao jokes...
Well...one things...we have got 4 couples for the dance competition...sorry not exactly a competition bt just for fun..to mke this party enjoyable...spread love & singles try to mingle with opp sex & enjoy the party...so as I said I have got 4 couples bt nobody taking part...we need one...so tym for our rule tym...which alwz hppnd here...

Yes..so after an hour the couple or not exactly couple will enter in the hall...will mke them dance...wats says...people ? Every1 clapped on this...

It was past 20mins vibha didn't came out...
Parth..ma'am r u ready...ny prob ma'am...
Vibha who was hell lost in getting ready couldn't hear that parth was calling her from outside...
He was tnsd...y she didn't responded...is she alright...I used go inside...

Parth entered her room...he calling while entering...r u there ? Searching for her & wat he saw & was lost in her😳 
She was wearing a beautiful pink colour chiffon sari in which small daimond type stones were studded...which were shinning & making her look no less than an angel...though the sari was simple...bt it was elegant & it was looking fab on her...
He was lost in her & adoring her...immediately came back to senses & saw she was struggling to tie a knot of her back of her  sleevless blouse bt couldn't coz it was getting loosen...

Since, she was standing  in the mirror & getting ready...parth too was standing just back of her...she saw parth through mirror & c too was awestuck by looking at parth coz he was looking hot in his black tuxedo...with that proper stylish hairdo...plus with his slight smile...he was looking killer...she too couldn't control herself & there they had their eyelock(bg music...jeena jeena song played) 

After a while they broke their eyelock...she still trying hard to tie bt this tym...parth moved forward close to her to tie the knot...there they go...there hands touched...both feeling that electrifying on their nerves...making each other face crimson red...she stared her from mirror...while he tied the knot...while tieing the knot his hands got slightly brushed her deep bare back...mking her more blush harder...

He immediately said...it done...letz go...
Vibha nodded in yes...

When tym passed away to 1hr..nobody knows...
Now...the DJ guyz...the tym is over & before he could say more...he said...some1 is coming...light's went off as per plan...

Vibha entered the hall & said y it's dark here ? Just then there was a spot light on them coz parth too was just back on her & Now the DJ so here we have that couple for dance...wow they r so perfect 2ghtr...

Vibharth shockingly looking at eachother"""couple""" 
DJ-sir & ma'am it was a plan & our rule of the school who will come late at this will have to do dance...so u both r late & as for punishment you have to go to the center stage & dance...

Every1 clapping & they had no other optn than to go...

Vibharth were on the center stage (bg music played) 
Her one hand on his strong shoulder & other for holding & his one hand on her smooth creamy skinny waist...

Music...
Kehte h khuda ne iss jahan my sabhi k lie kisi naa kisi ko banaya h...har kisi k lie...tera milna uss rab ka isshara maano...mujhko banaya tere jaise k hi liya...

They started dancing bt quite smartly & hesitantly. ..

Song...continued...

He lifted her up straight & she wided her both hands & face looking looking...while putting her down...she playfully  with her one hand softly touching his one side of the face...

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta...kuch toh hai tujhse raabta...tu humsafar h...toh kya fikar hai...jeene ki wajah hi...(she revoled around him keeping her one hand on his shoulder)...😳 

Meherbaani jaate jaate mujhpe kr gya...
(They both standing still...he from back hold her waist tight...lifted her up again...then slowly down...then both vibharth's cheeks were touching eachother feeling each other's soft cheecks...coz he from back...slowly putting his hands on her both side of shoulder...slowly moving down till her hands...both were lost...

Rest 4 couples left in the btwn...they danced so flawlessly than every1 out there bt they were lost in eachothr. ..not caring abt the world...forgetting that they are student teacher...their heartbeat was pumping faster...they were lost in eachothers eye...could feel & hear eachothrs...
 heartbeat...

Position of vibharth( her both hands around her neck & his one hand on her waist & other he caresing her face ) 

They came to senses & immediately freed themselves bt the people out there kpt clapping & said...amazing..romantic...sizzling chem πŸ˜³ 

The end 
Precap- I too don't know

Plz let me know...u liked it or not...I know it's long bt spare me...I can't mke it short...

Thank u 
Ankita( anki or anku)  

wow anki its just a lovely os...vibha wearing pink saree n laksh looking hot.he tie the knot aww already in vibarth land..loved the way u describe the way they are deancing..superb πŸ‘
doesnt want to end..
keep updating.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful update dear.waiting for the next part 😊
Thnk u so much @mansinarang95 @destiny_rose it means a lot to me...bt I guess nobody is interested in my OS so I shud stop writing...bt thnk u guyz for reading it😳
Originally posted by anki01

Thnk u so much @mansinarang95 @destiny_rose it means a lot to me...bt I guess nobody is interested in my OS so I shud stop writing...bt thnk u guyz for reading it😳

no plz dont stop writng..
Wow veebharth dance...
So romantic...
It ws so gd...
Lovely work dear...
@mansinarang95 tysm dr😳 it means alot to me..
@ankusanu tysm dr...it means alot to me...
hey plz don't stop writing. it was really gud. keep writing.
Tysm dr @snehaHCAPK @cooljav1234...ur comments means alot to me😳